Hallway.

Keya just watched her as she goes into the washing machine, having a concerned look on his face. He places the white blanket off to the side. "Uhm..." He quickly steps closer and kneels slightly down. "Nilaa, you shouldn't play in these machines. They're dangerous..." If he was allowed to do so, he would reach in, attempting to wrap his arms around her in a safe way, only to try to lift her up and take her out of it.

If he is allowed and it is possible, he would lean back and hold her up in the air, in his arms. He was quite the strong boy, but who knows what hidden strengths this little wolf girl has that might've just not allowed him to lift her up...? Hopefully it's not activated! "Uhh... Keya worry. Nilaa should try to stay safe." He shows a worried look on his face as he looks down at her. But after that, he smiles and turns around, using his tail to close the door of the washing machine.

• Love 1

Nilaa's head tilted slightly in confusion. Why did he look so worried? According to him she shouldn't play in what she assumed was the place where she was now. But she wasn't here to play! She was here to wash! He did say they were dangerous though. Now that came as a surprise to her. They looked pretty fun. Besides, how could it be dangerous if he washed a blanket in it? Would it not destroy something as fragile as that if it were dangerous?

Of course all those thoughts evaporated when the boy slid his arms in. Did he desire a hug?! With a smile she pressed herself into her new friend's embrace, curling her own arms around his shoulders to return the friendly gesture! Pulling her out wasn't too difficult. She didn't struggle against him. Nor did she weigh much at all at the moment considering how little she had eaten recently. That was pretty lucky!

With a content sigh she nuzzled her cheek against the boy's head and, on occasion, his neck. Now that it had space her tail was also back to wagging! For some reason he confirmed his worry verbally and even tried to tell her to be safe! But she didn't take this as a slight or anything. He probably didn't know how durable she was.

"Nilaa safe! Nilaa woosh? No woosh?"

• Love 1

He didn't really know anything about her, but it's not like he would be able to get proper information out of her either, because of her style of talking. Which is, in fact, quite understandable and not an issue at all! As she nuzzled against him, he smiled and let out a chuckle once again, this time it was more of a relaxed chuckle, instead of a loud and obnoxious one. With Nilaa being around, his mood is definitely lightened, even though they literally just met. And things like her being naked, while it seemed wrong, it didn't really pose an issue. Well, it didn't pose an issue to Keya, definitely. Might be because of how cute and innocent she is! "No, no woosh! Nilaa can't woosh in there. If Nilaa wants to woosh, Keya can take Nilaa to his room and woosh there, okay?" He thinks about that for a moment, looking off to the side. "That... Didn't come out right. Good thing she doesn't understand things like that." He sighs in relief, then bends down a little bit, letting her go by loosening his grip. "Down you go!~" He says, smiling at her after standing up straight, switching Nilaa's spot with the white blanket as he grabs onto it to hold it again.

• Love 1

Sadly Nilaa was not allowed to wash in the strange machine. That didn't really seem very fair to her! Maybe it was because she was a new student? That had to be it, right? Were these fascinating washing machines only for experienced students?! Right then and there she pledged within her own mind that she would in fact return to use one of these things in her second year! Well, provided she could figure out how to use it anyways.

Thankfully her new friend did give her a splendid offer: she could wash with him! Or her! She didn't quite make up her mind on that as of yet. It was very confusing. But wouldn't this be the perfect opportunity to find out? It would just be so much easier if everyone was naked!

As she was settled upon the floor her head nodded quickly, both arms clasping around the boy's waist in a little hug. "Nilaa woosh with Keya!" She had to admit to herself that it was a clever plan. Her curiosity was, at least for the moment, distracting her from her growing hunger. Besides, she could use one after the lovely night she'd spent with Julia!

• Love 1

It wasn't quite in Keya's plans to wash Nilaa, or getting naked with her. She was a bit too small for his tastes, and it wouldn't be a comfortable situation. At best, he would help in washing her, but that's it. Keya didn't really know what he was getting into yet, but he sure hoped it's nothing out of the ordinary. Folding up the blanket to make it easier to carry, he looks down at Nilaa, returning the small hug, then motions with his head after a sigh. "Alright. Follow Keya. Keya will prepare bath for you." He turns around and starts to walk out of the laundry room. "Just where did this little girl come from? I should probably lend her one of my shirts. I don't want her to get a cold. Hell, I'm more afraid of me getting not the cold, but the looks from people." He thinks in his head, turning back momentarily to see if Nilaa was following.

• Love 1

Once more Nilaa had someone to follow! Sure, it wasn't heading to her room, but it was something! Perhaps someday she'd figure out where she lived. But right now she didn't worry about that. No, now she got to check out another friend's room!

With another excited nod she hurried over to the boy's side, sticking close while they departed the laundry room. She was going to get a bath. Maybe she'd even be lucky enough to get something else! Something thick and meaty and filling!

Like more steak!

((I'm cool to move to Keya's room thread if there is one!))

• 2 weeks later...

Popped bubble gum, eyes looking around, heart shaped with mischief, grins with pointed edges with set of curly hair and pointed horns. Rashi Shamir walked along the hall in a curious manner, investigating, thinking, what rule to mess with, who to run from. For the eldritch woman this was a strange yet fascinating place. A school....place of learning yet with the needed arrangements from the many species that walked along the halls of the actual campus to the city itself. 

The clothing a pretty standard set of tight blue pants, tank top black with red edges underneath a jacket of similar colors. A backpack filled with a set of miscellaneous items as the girl looked around for someone to tag into things or maybe get to know, being knew here Rashi was excited to see what types of amusing things would happen around for the girls personal pleasure or to be apart of....

With all of this said Rashi still needed an idea of the layout, maybe make a friend, or lose a friend, wait no...yes...the eldritch bobbing her head to some music rumbling in her head to her own imagination, seeming to be pleased on life.

Yoko is out and about once more, having been bored with sitting in her room and not really doing much. Of course, going outside can sometimes be risky, depending on who or what you stumble into. Another thing that makes her stand out, is her unique way of movement. The way it happens, is her jumping from side to side, in a zig zag pattern, sometimes sticking to the walls or ceiling. It is not a way she chose, but one fit for her kind of zombie. Anyone looking in her direction will of course immediately notice the parchment attached to her hat, which covers part of the view to her face.

Rashi took notice of the obvious bouncing girl and has to keep from grinning wildly, here someone that could be interesting....chinese...if she remembered correctly..ah well.

Rashi skipped over as she waved a blue like hand "hello~~ hi I'm new here! Rashi Shamir of your pleasure" as she opened her arms wide, "hey what happens with the little paper? Do people bother you because of jumping?" It seems Rashi's excitement to get to know someone was a little ahead of her own thoughts as she fired off a couple of questions. All in all it wasn't the eldritch trying to insult the zombie @JennyDK but from a curious stand point of how this zombie girl could handle day to day.

The kind of undead that fits Yoko is quite rare, even in the folk lore tales and media of humans. Of course, such things were almost always off between a little bit and entirely, on the nature, looks and behaviour of monsters of various forms and species. So there is little chance that Rashi would know anything about Yoko and what she is. The undead nature of Yoko is hard to determine just from looks alone.

As she is spoken to, she halts in her movements and look at the strange other person who did so. She is still far from used to being called out to randomly by strangers, but at least she is not running away. Instead, she just kind of freezes up, unsure how to act or what to say, mostly due to anxiety than an actual inability to answer. Finally, she does reply, although rather faintly and being all timid."Uhhmmm..h..h.hello miss..Rashi...I'm....Yoko"

As Yoko @JennyDK froze infront of the eldritch, the girl would circle inspecting the zombie curious on the hopping, the paper, the details. Rashi wasn't trying to seem wierd really as she stopped infront  of Yoko who stared back....the response though made Rashi tilt her head, leaning her body forward as she moved her head slightly, "ah sorry I couldn't quite catch that~ " wasn't until she leaned closer that she heard the name before leaning back up smiling, extending her hand in form of greeting and handshake, "well hello there Yoko! So have you been here long? I've been having trouble finding my way around the place."

OOC: No need to tag me each time, dear 😄

The undead girl still has this strange acting and odd looking person before her asking questions. Yoko does her best to try and settle herself and go along with this Rashi character."I...I am a first year student, so...so I am very new here. I..I am guessing you are as well. What do you.....need to find?", she asks, wondering how someone approaches strangers as easily as this woman seems to be doing. As the Eldritch monster is much closer now, she could tell that the eyes of Yoko look kind of "void-ish" in terms of colour and life.

• Like 1

(sorry. )

"Well not quite much just yet, being new here makes it hard to make plans," as the girl chuckled looking over Yoko as she then wrapped an arm around the shoulders of the zombie, "oh nice! We can be mewbies together! Yeah I'm not sure where I'm going just kind of going...woah I can get lost in those eyes..." The voidness of Yoko's eyes seemed to have literally made the girl lost as she stared, the heart shaped pupils giving off a soft squirm as they stared, reminded by her own home or what it truly was, the vastness of space and time, the existence of old ones....she shook her head a tinge of purple on the cheeks, "ah sorry...seems I did get lost there hehe"

• Like 1

This person is quite different from Yoko in many ways already and the undead woman is not really sure how to handle such a direct and brash encounter such as this one. She almost sinks into the floor by instinct as the very physical girl wraps an arm around her and even getting an eye full of staring into her gaze. Her body is not warm and not cold either, in fact just a fully neutral temperature. The whole situation makes her tense up a lot and thus make her much less vocal as a result. The uncomfortable and awkward tension seems to spread, but it is not certain if Rashi notices it."Uhmmm...okay...thanks...I guess? M..maybe I..I can point you in the...the right direction?".

• Like 1

Rashi watched as the other girl kind of sunk into the wall, curious if the other was trying to become one with the school or something? Alas the eldritch chuckled deeply as she kept a close firm on Yoko, "aw you don't wanna explore with me? I'm sure it will be great!" As the girl attempted to pull the zombie along hopeful to explore the place as she heard the whispers again looking at Yoko, "haaa? Direction? Yeah let's pick one and just explore!" It was unfortunate....Rashi really didn't get the uncomfortable vibe given off by the zombie, she just thought Yoko was friendly and quirky much like herself...the soft humming as Rashi looked back to Yoko with a toothy grin, "Now I know I don't know much about your race but you feeling alright? Seem a little shaky?" Rashi asked so casual even though anyone standing around could probably yell out "it's because of of you dimwit!" The eldritch was taught to be just straight forward in her ways. All the olds ones of her kind did it, and if you weren't hiding you were prowling....that didn't sound strange did it? Not to say she wasn't uncaring at all hence asking Yoko finally after enough hints.

OOC: I worded it badly. She didn't use her ability, but stopped herself from doing it out of instinct, so she remained where she was. Also, how is she able to tell what "race" she is? She hasn't said anything about it.

The relunctant zombie student feels a bit trapped here. She knows she could probably come up with excuses to avoid being pulled into any furher interaction, but she also still do want to try and wade beyond her comfort zone and it's not like Rashi is overly pushy, mean or anything and even asking if she is allright. So she gathers her courage and willpower and tries to calm down enough to not be totally awkward and weird."My...my race? Uhhmm...I...I am just..you know...not used to...meeting strangers...and such...you know?", she says and tries to force a small smile.

(sorry I worded that wrong. She doesn't and why she said she doesn't know but just seems to notice the shake was all.)

Shamir hummed softly to the answer but nodded none the less, "ah sorry. It's interesting being around so many species. I'm used to be around those of no form, which one cannot understand, or just strange over all." Shamir pondered but then pulled away from Yoko, inspecting the girl once more before giving off the big smile once more, "well then let's try this again haha. I am Shamir Ravi Ravi, eldritch horror, first year and between us...not always a rule follower, I enjoy a good prank or a little bit of chaos...it's in my nature you could say haha"

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Scarlet hopped outside of her room as she stretched for today. Most of the classes were cancelled today to help the students enjoy the event of the Dance that was going on! She smiled happily as this gave her plenty of time to sleep and not having to bother studying. "Nnnngh~" She groaned as she was dressed in a sports bra and some cargo pants since those were the only pants that had enough pockets on the side to help keep her hands in check. "Hmmm~ What to do~ What to do~" She hummed to herself as one of her hands left her pockets and rubbed her chin. 

A pile of books suddenly emerged from within the corridor. It bounced up and down in a rather unstable structure, in a surprisingly rapid fashion approaching the stretching demon. Only when it got a bit closer could one notice that from behind the strangely mobile stack of literature protruded a pair of black canine ears, attentively perked up. which, combined with the two darkly furred legs tenaciously treading underneath them, made for a pretty convincing image of a certain Anubis girl rushing through the hallway with a disproportionately large mound of hardback publications in her paws.

Once that would have been recognized though, it would have already been too late, as, by that point, said girl would have already peaked from behind the literary tower, her attention attracted by the sound of some strange groaning in front of her, widened her eyes at the unexpected sight of a muscular demoness, mumbled "Scarlet~?!", and, in a truly acrobatic fashion, completely lost her footing, pushing twelve tomes of 15th edition Encyclopædia Britannica straight onto the unsuspecting girl. @OlrukTheSmall

Scarlet was completely in her own world after she had finished her stretching. She was considering to go out and hit the running fields or something like that again but frankly she was growing a bit uninterested in all of it. She had started to find herself enjoying more of the tales and books that she had now which she didn't know how to react to. . . Espescially with the book that Anpu recommended (which she still had and made sure to keep renewing for. . . reasons.) She didn't even notice until the tomes came crashing into her.

As sturdy and as strong as Scarlet was, anyone would've been knocked on their rear as the books came crashing down on her like a tsunami wave. "Wha!?" Her eyes widening as her attention came to. Her next moments were nothing but pain as twelve tomes of encylopedia's hurt a lot. She groaned gently and was just about to snap at the person before seeing that it was Anpu on the other side of the books. She flushed seeing the librarian and the last time she had seen her was after they had their very intimate time in her room. "Anpu!" She said before looking at the scattered tomes around.

"Here, let me help you with these," she said as she picked up the books creating two stacks where one had 8 books and the other four. Scarlet took the heavier of the two. "You need help with these?" She said happy to help out the Anubis girl with her library duties since she had nothing else to do. @Icarian Dreams

• Love 1

"Oh-ough- I- I'm-so-so-sorry-" Anpu pleaded hectically, her hand slipping on a book as she tried to gather herself up, her eyes still having trouble to focus from the sudden change of altitude. She finally managed to push herself upwards, sitting up on the floor, still supporting herself on the floor with one arm. "I- didn't expect you- I thought everybody would be at the party!" she quickly explained herself, blinking a few times, trying to focus her gaze on the girl. "-are you alright?" she queried soon after, blushing as her eyes finally caught a clear image of Scarlet's face and the barely-visible flush on the girl's own cheeks. It brought back some memories... She turned to the scattered books, trying to gather them, only to see how much more effective Scarlet was at that job.

"Thanks..." she smiled, managing to get herself completely up before reaching for the book-stack. "I'm getting these to the library - we had a shipment a while back, and I could never find a moment to finally move these out of storage- But- I wouldn't want to hold you up - with... umm, the dance and all going on, I imagine you're pretty busy-" she expressed, her ears moving to the sides of her head in embarrassment.

"Mmm, not really." Scarlet said as she rubbed the back of her head with one of her upper arms. "If anything, I'm kind of bored right now. I'm not really into big, fancy events like dances. I'd feel more at home at like a sports meet or something." She explained as she carried the books with her. Scarlet looked over at Anpu and smiled at her. "It's been a while. You know I've been meaning to head towards the library more often but studies kind of came in and well." Scarlet's face darkened. "I forgot how bad I was at studying." She stuck out her tongue in a 'bleh' kind of expression. "Ugh, but, I have been trying to do some casual reading for myself so that's been fun." She hummed a bit. Although that casual reading was the book that Anpu gave her and whenever she read it she couldn't stop the memories of their intimate time together to cross through her. 

"Mmm, but you don't need to worry about me Anpu. I'm your friend. I would be happy to help you out." She said with a happy-go-lucky smile. 

• Love 1

"Yeah- I can understand that," Anpu nodded in agreement, her ears perking back up, glad to hear she wasn't the only one avoiding the event. "They're always so loud," she asserted, with slight irritation in her voice. She had nothing against parties - as long as they were comfortably far away from her. The fact that she could hear the bass from the Assembly Hall even in the library definitely didn't make it comfortable.

She smiled at Scarlet's notion of visiting the library, and the comment about reading. Part of her had expected that Scarlet would have given up on it already, so hearing her state otherwise was really uplifting for Anpu. "You're always welcome!" she affirmed confidently, "I could even help you study if you're around. It's much easier to find focus in the library."

Her tail gave a strong happy wave at Scarlet's following words. They made her really want to go and give the demoness a big hug, were it not for the pile of books they both still had in their hands. "Thanks, Scarlet," she just responded, having to settle on words instead. "I'm... I'm glad that you're my friend." The Anubis pinned her eyes into the books, feeling her cheeks redden with even that simple statement.

"Mmm, you will? Thanks!" Scarlet said grinning from ear to ear. "I always heard that studying with other people was better that studying by yourself. But, ahhh, I don't exactly know how to introduce myself to people who are smart enough to teach me. They tend to think I'm a bit of a brawns for brain brute." She sighed as she only needed two of her arms to carry her stack of heavy books. "But, it's good to know I can go to the library. Who knows perhaps you can give me some private lessons about some of the things I need to study." she said as one of her arms reached over and teasingly riled up Anpu's hair. 

Scarlet looked back at Anpu with a kind smile on her face. "I'm happy that you're my friend too. Maybe even a bit more than that if you're ever you know." She winked as on the oni's red skin was flushing as well. 

• Woohoo 1

"Of course! And I already know you, so no need to worry about introductions!" the Anubis smiled, letting out a short chuckle. Her shoulders instinctively went up a bit at the messy headpat, her ears shifting between the demon's fingers, enjoying the playful affection. "Mmmh- Sure! The library's large, it's not hard to find a private spot," she affirmed, throwing her head to the side, trying to flick the hair that landed on her face away. She looked from the side at the girl.

"Oh, you mean like-" Anpu stopped for a second, both in speech and in her movement. Her face went all red, becoming almost comparable to the oni's natural skin hue. "I- well.. Y-yeah" She found herself concurring finally, resuming her movement. Well, they were friends, and the time they spent together was quite nice, so... why not? "Oh, I've been... umm... recently- more than usual, you know?" she stated, realizing that she never actually told the demon about the... condition she was in.