Sunveil mall.

Being unable to get his hands on newer knowledge on the dark arts, Vangor spent a good amount of time reading through any general necromancy books he could get his hands on at the secret library.  Once he got his fill of information, he made his way to the mall to get some lunch and begin his search for another key component of his eventual conquest plan.  As he made his way inside, he turned his attention towards his staff that he always carried around when he went outside his room.  While it had been a gift from the person who taught him the basics of necromancy and the dark arts, Vangor felt the old thing was beginning to ware out it's welcome.  'If I intend to conquer this world, it is as Teacher said.  I will need to construct my own staff.  One that is mine and mine alone.  It is said this mall contains a vast number of places.  Perhaps I can find the proper materials here,' Vangor thought to himself, but he stopped when his stomach began to growl.  He had no idea how long he had spent reading, but he wasn't dumb enough to forgo eating for the sake of research, which was what led him to the mall in the first place.  'Before plans of world conquest, however, I must conquer my stomach.  Let us see what offerings this place has,' Vangor added, wandering off in a random direction to search for a place to eat.

Countess Bella von Liebhertz enters the same shop in the mall as Vangor recently ventured into. Each time her skin has a chance to be hit by the sunny rays from above, she has her umbrella out to shield herself. Dressed in her typical dress which just radiates class and nobility and looking very similar to the style you find in Victorian age of mankind, albeit not as restrictive and dull. Bella is a frequent shopper in antique stores and generally any high class type of establishment. Her body looks like a young girl with nothing except a paleness to suggest a different sort of creature other than human.

She is extra careful around crowds as she has a tendency to instinctively find potential people who are willing to give her a "sample" of their life juices and if she is to use her Auspex around a lot of people, it can be quite overwhelming.

In Vangor's search for materials for a new staff, he stumbled upon an old antique shop, remembering a lesson he had received from his teacher.  'To truly have powerful magic, your staff must be made from nature.  It is through the power of nature where magical ability can be drawn out even greater in humans.'  Vangor nodded to himself as he remembered the important lesson, browsing through a dusty bargain collection of wooden staves.  Some were obvious ripoffs while others lacked what he was seeking.  He did manage to get his hands on a pair of tiny red stones, but even those had simply been a tiny step towards a great leap towards his goal.  As he browsed around the store, his thoughts wandered to something completely unrelated to his goal.  'The new episode of my favorite show should be on later.  The mid season hiatus has finally ended, and perhaps the Terror King Legion will have another brilliant evil scheme cooked up to finally destroy those pesky heroes.  That woman refusing to give me those books wasted far too much time.  I must hurry and finish my shopping and return to the dorm for the ritual.  Who knows when the episode will air again?' Vangor thought to himself, absently tapping the end of his staff on the floor as he walked. 

While he was thinking and walking, Vangor lost his grip on his staff for a moment.  The wooden staff clattered to the floor, rolling and bumping into the feet of another customer.  Vangor snapped out of his thoughts when he realized his hand was empty and reached down to grab his staff, but stopped himself partway when he realized his staff had bumped into the feet of a person wearing a fancy dress he could've sworn he saw in some book somewhere during his reading at the academy's library.  He paid it little mind, but when his eyes turned up to the person's face, he stopped again.  For a brief moment, he found himself temporarily stunned by the looks of the girl, but quickly shook it off and snatched up his staff from off the floor.  With his staff back in hand, he turned around and took several steps away, letting out a quiet sigh of relief when he thought nobody could hear him.  'You foolish fool, what were you doing?  Such a moment of weakness is unbecoming of a dark necromancer like myself.  I must learn to restrain myself better.  If anyone found out about...that, my reputation as a great and terrible villain would surely die,' Vangor thought to himself.

The store is fairly empty at this time of day and it varies a great deal if they have what you might be looking for. Most often, it is simply adults seeking out various old stuff to decorate their homes and other places with. However, keen eyes and those who dabble in magic or magical items will know they sometimes carry that sort. In the case of Bella, she is here as she heard there was a certain ring that may have a fun effect - the ability to give her mirror images more realism in the form of them being able to have temporary physical form. She too, is fixated on her errand and interest here, so the sudden moment of a staff clattering before her feet and then seeing a young lad look at her brought her out of it. Though she is no magician, she knows that staves like those are usually sought by those who wield arcane power of some sort. The boy looked rather young for a magician. She did notice a pin on his clothing that basically made others aware he attended the academy."Greetings fellow student. Say....that staff there is not really something you want...if wielding proper magic is what you desire", she comments and giggles softly.

Hearing a voice behind him, Vangor stopped walking.  "This staff was a generous gift from my teacher, suited for a great and powerful dark necromancer of my level.  While it has overstayed it's welcome in my possession, it has..." Vangor began to say, trailing off when he turned around and looked at who had spoken to him.

Bella has a small, but still cute and innocent little smile on her face. Her eyes look him over and as she does so, she instinctively activitates her Auspex power, basically monitoring his mood and what sort of creature he is. She is not at all surprised to see a human, but it is quite rare to see someone being a necromancer and even admitting to it so openly and potentially carelessly."You know...I would be careful with whom I chose to tell such....interesting facts about myself. Don't worry....I won't tell anyone. It is unfit for a lady to blabber gossip and spread rumors, after all. But where are my manners? You have the pleasure and privilege of speaking to none other than Countess Bella von Liebhertz", she says in a soft and almost regal tone of voice, radiating class heavily.

Vangor stared at Bella, racking his brain around what he had heard from her.  'A countess?  I could swear such things do not exist in our day and age.  Her way of speaking is also a bit strange along with her attire,' Vangor thought to himself.  'She must be one of those 'cosplayers' I have read about online, but why would someone such as that browse a place like this?  No matter.  It is not every day one is blessed with the presence of a dark necromancer such as myself,' he went on in his head, pointing at Bella with his finger.  "You may refer to me as the great and powerful dark necromancer, Vangor, future ruler of this world," Vangor replied, spreading out his arms like he was waiting for an invisible crowd to applaud his very over the top introduction.

Bella senses what appears to be a moment of utter confusion after she stated her name and her noble title. Whilst this does not make her aware of what he is confused about, but it certainly makes her sure that her presence has made an impression of some sort. She is about to answer him just before he makes the grand and bombastic statement and gesture with his arms. The countess tries hard not to simply burst out laughing, but manages to compose herself. At least, to the point where only her regular and frequent giggling is heard."Ohhh...excuse me. Uhhmm...quite an unusual human name. I can tell we both attend the academy. Which year are you in?", she asks him return. She is not yet sure how to address the declaration he made without potentially heavily embarrassing him.

Slowly, Vangor lowered his arms and tapped the floor with his staff a couple of times as he considered how he should answer the next question given to him.  "I had only enrolled in that academy recently as what one might call a first year.  I had heard rumor one may be able to hone magical talent at that location, which is why I decided to enroll," Vangor answered.  He opted to keep out the part where he considered learning more magical knowledge at the academy a key part of his plans, partly because he had yet to construct an actual, tangible plan yet.

The countess, despite looking younger than him probably, does feel her 3rd year seniority swell inside of her."Ah, one of the new guys. I am one of the third years. Of course, the academy is a decent place to learn and improve various skills. However, it is also important to keep other areas in mind. Being tunnel visioned will only harm your overall progress in the end. Have you made any friends there yet Mr. Vangor?", she inquires, wondering how big a social circle he may have given his rather....interesting aspiration. She giggles every now and then, like one what might fitting for a little girl, so in regards to her looks and such it is fitting.

For several moments, Vangor stared in silence as if he had absolutely no idea what Bella was talking about.  Naturally, he took care to avoid directly looking at her face, but upon the mention of the word "friends," Vangor took his time questioning what the word meant.  "Unfortunately, I have yet to gather any new minions for my grand plans yet.  Over time, however, there will be those who turn to my side, but for now, I have no such things," Vangor answered.

Bella's gaze is firmly placed and focused on Vangor as she speaks, giving him her undivided attention. Probably unintentionally, she may or may not be holding him in place with her stare, presence and tone. She examines what she is told and it sounds pretty sad, even to someone like her who has trouble with human emotion as it is. He seems to think of people more as potential pawns in his odd plans for conquest. Telling him that would probably not do much good."Well, perhaps you have a chance now to get a friend. If you want to, of course...I do have a certain knowledge of undeads", she says with a small giggle to her final words.

Upon the mention of knowledge on undead, a proverbial light bulb lit up in Vangor's head.  "Knowledge on the undead, you say?" Vangor asked, turning his head so he was facing directly at Bella again.  For a bit, Vangor stared directly at her in silence before turning around completely.  "I-is that so?  I am impressed there is another who has knowledge on the arts of necromancy," Vangor added, but in his head, it was a totally different scene.  'Another close call.  I had nearly been taken by her unnatural beauty again.  This one is rather dangerous.  Perhaps I should attempt to recruit her to my side.  But how will I go about it when I can hardly look her in the eye?' Vangor thought to himself

Bella begins to notice the slightly odd reactions she is getting and how he is not really looking at her face much, but for now mostly attributes to the lack of social skills - even compared to herself. There appears to be some stuttering, which is most likely nerves being around someone else...perhaps even because she is female."Are you okay there mister Vangor? Does my presence make you nervous? But yes...you could call it...first hand experience, really", she says and giggles cutely once more.

Vangor began to laugh, but unlike before, it was far less of his usual dark necromancer confidence and more awkward than anything else.  Even then, he still refused to turn around and look at Bella.  "I am fine.  But enough of that.  Tell me, what do you speak of when you mean "first hand experience?"  From what I have seen, you do not strike me as a necromancer or one who practices the dark arts," Vangor replied, keeping the rest of what he originally intended to say to himself.  As far as he knew, from the look at Bella he had gotten before, a part of him was sure she had to be from some rich family of some kind.  He had heard rumors that noble families don't take kindly to users of the dark arts, leading him to finding it odd that someone who looks like a noble lady would have any knowledge on necromancy.

The power of auspex can read his feelings almost like an open book and she is still unsure what might be causing this level of anxiety within the young human male. For now, the best she can do is study his body language, emotional state and the like."Ohhh, I guess you can say I have an idea about how vampires may live. Do you have any experience with such a sort?", she asks, hee voice slowly turning more soft and sweet - perhaps her need for sustenance is making her act more like that? The smell of his fresh and deligious red life essence reaches her senses subconsciously."As in regards to what impression I give off....there is quite much you do not know about me, so perhaps you should keep that in mind?", Bella goes on, whilst considering if she should state her nature to him or keep making him guess.

"From what I have read in my studies, researchers are fairly inconsistent when it comes to vampires.  In some circles, there are those who believe that vampires are a type of greater undead who maintain human will and therefore cannot be commanded by a necromancer's power.  There are others, however, who classify them as part of the living, yet have overcome human limitations at the cost of certain new urges and weaknesses.  As vampires are creatures of the night, it is said these researchers are not completely sure which theory is correct.  I myself have yet to encounter one, but if they truly maintain human will, it would not be worth attempting to control one," Vangor answered, turning back around partway through his response.  His earlier awkwardness had vanished as he explained himself and he appeared to be unconsciously aware he was staring Bella in the face as he spoke, like a teacher lecturing a student.

Bella smirks slightly as he finally gazes at her whilst explaining his thoughts about vampires. She has yet to see or hear about any of those do not exercise free will, herself included."Judging from what I seen myself so far, there is no evidence of mindless vampires around or even possible. I might even be able to take you to one of them", the countess responds back, trying to still hide her own nature - at least for now.

Vangor took a moment to consider Bella's offer. subconsciously twirling around his staff while he thought.  "An encounter with a vampire is quite a rare occurrence outside of the night, but the process of gathering the supplies and crafting a new staff will also be a time consuming affair.  This would be quite the case, for the sake of research, but..." Vangor trailed off as the gears in his head finally started to turn.  "Hold a moment.  You are claiming you know of a vampire?" Vangor questioned, but once the realization hit him that he was looking Bella in the face again, for a moment his face turned red before he quickly turned around again.  'Focus, Vangor.  Do not be distracted by her appearance.  This woman is hiding something,' Vangor thought to himself.

Despite his determined words to obtain great power and dominance, Bella can instead easily read his emotional fluctuations and how he seems to be experiencing quite a concoction of them for their encounter."I don't claim anything I cannot back up or prove. I know one of them quite well in fact. Of course...if you are noooot interested, that's okay", she goes on, taking some pleasure in teasing the poor lad. Of course, she is far from flawless and her eagerness to play around him with a bit in this manner causes her to giggle quite openly and adorably. A side effect of his, surely, more nervous state is increased heart beat rate and thus she can smell his blood even clearer. However, she is mostly focused on his own cute reaction to looking at her."You don't have to worry....I am used to others adoring my remarkable beauty....especially from cute young boys", she says, deciding to try and flirt a bit.

"Is that so?" Vangor answered, clearing his throat while he continued to consider Bella's offer, but his train of thought was thrown off again from her other line.  "At no point did I say I was not interested.  I was simply considering my options.  A dark necromancer of my level must, you know, prepare for any scenario, especially regarding the unknown," he added, a clear excuse to hide his hesitation.

"Hmmmmm? I seeee. Seems to me it would be a huge wasted opportunity to miss out on", Bella goes on, wondering how much longer she can keep the suspense going for and at what point she should "reveal" herself towards him. She even steps a bit closer to him and keeps him in her stare. The smell of his life juices is thick and rich, causing her to even sniff him a little bit, but nothing too openly.

"Perhaps..." Vangor muttered to himself.  'And yet at the same time, I hear vampires have broken the physical limits of humans.  Even if they're undead or not, would my Shadowshot be enough to bring one down if things came to it?  These types of things require proper preparation, and while I would like to have a new staff to boost my power, it might not be helped.  I may not receive another chance like this,' Vangor thought, carefully considering his choices.  After a short pause, he slowly turned towards Bella, looking away from her face again.  "Do you have proof?  You claim you know a vampire well, so surely you must have proof of this," Vangor asked.

It could seem like Bella does not really have any more options to try and draw out the tension and suspense of the situation and her offer to reveal a vampire to him. Feeling confident in her abilities to escape if needed, she decides to go about this in a discreet way. She pretends to look around their surroundings a few times before her voice becomes a whisper."Looks like we should be safe here if we keep our voices down. Before I show you...you need to swear that you will keep this betweenn us....okay?", she says softly, wondering how he might react to that or what she is about to tell him once he promises to keep it on the low.

Vangor raised an eyebrow when he was asked the question.  He took a glance around, under the assumption that someone might be listening in, only to find nobody else nearby.  In his head, he wasn't too surprised, considering very few people visited such shops in the first place.  Once he was sure there would be no distractions, he turned his attention to Bella again.  "As a dark necromancer, you have my word I will not tell anyone your secret.  Not like the skeleton soldiers can talk even if I told them, anyway," Vangor answered.