Sunveil mall.

Bella nods to him as he confirms his promise to keep this information secret between them. She takes another theatrical and very unnecessary look around one more time before she then leans her face closer to him, only to move her mouth near his ear."Very well then...I will tell you now", she says and pauses a few seconds for the suspense and dramatic effect, before going on,"....you have the privilege and pleasure to be talking to the one and only Countess Bella von Liebhertz - age of 215 years and very much...a....vampire", she finally tells him.

For a moment, Vangor froze up when Bella's face got closer to his, but after hearing what she had to say, a part of him honestly found it hard to believe.  Another part, however, slowly put two and two together.  Even then, he found the whole thing a bit hard to believe.  "Hold a moment.  While I understand that...certain aspects of you are far different from any human, there is still a detail that I find difficult to believe.  They say vampires are creatures of night, and yet, if you are what you claim to be, you would not be out and about during the day," Vangor said, speaking quietly enough so any potential passerby couldn't hear him.  Even though he now knew what Bella was, though, he still couldn't help but feel a bit awkward with her face so close to his ear.

The countess retracts her face once more and grins widely from ear to ear."Being in direct sunlight is bad, yes - but that is why an umbrella is a good idea to have with you. Besides...let me show you this..", she tells Vangor, then open her mouth more and let her fangs slowly grow out, nice and sharp. They are just the right balance between thin and thick, perfect to puncturing skin without leaving too big a mark afterwards, if she should forget to lick the wound and make it whole again.

"It seems there really is little room for doubt.  And yet, it still begs the question of why one such as yourself would come to such a place.  While, yes, this particular shop is barren, outside, there are quite a number of people coming and going.  Even if you were seeking something, would it not be easier for one such as you to wait until nightfall, or at the very least, until sunset?" Vangor questioned.

Since he told her his own errand here, it would be odd not to extend the same favour in return, especially since it is not exactly a huge secret or anything bad or dangerous."I came here to find a way to enchance one of my powers with a magical item or other means. As far as I know of this world, the mall does not keep open all 24 hours. Besides, a lady and countess does not skulk around in the dark and avoid the admiring gazes of others". Bella explains to him, not at all intending to act like she is not going to be part of this world on par with everyone else, even humans.

"Then it appears we have similar goals.  I have come seeking items to create a new staff, which will therefore increase my magical capabilities.  This location is rather lacking on items that would be of interest, however," Vangor said, going straight back to his usual dark necromancer act at the drop of a hat.  He pointed a finger at Bella and shook his head.  "But you are a creature of the night, are you not?  Ruling the night is your specialty.  While you may be able to allure men to acquire their blood, there are times when stealth is a more preferable option," he went on, lowering the volume of his voice to avoid letting Bella's secret out to anyone who may be listening.

"Creature of the night? Pfffftt....what's next? Me needing a cape and going 'BLARGH! I haaave come to suuuuck your bloood!'? Oh man....you are funny", she says and goes from giggling and to laughing at what she perceives to be a joke. Though, given his previous cartoon level of villainy, she would not be surprised if it turned out that he was sincere. Still, she cannot help but get amused by the thought of this.

Vangor didn't respond right away, unsure of what was so funny.  He was sure he had been completely serious, as he always was, when it came to matters regarding the dark arts and the undead.  'Even if she claims to be a vampire, she is...far less intimidating than the tales say about vampires.  Even so, I should be careful.  Perhaps neglecting my Shadowshot practice will end up coming back to ruin me,' Vangor thought to himself while he waited for Bella to stop laughing.

After a few seconds, Bella gets back to normal dialogue again and looks at him a bit questioningly."Sorry about that...anyway...I have no reason to hide from the humans. If you still need convincing...I could always just suck your blood, haha", she says and crosses her arms and forming a small cocky grin upon her face.

"That will not be necessary.  I was simply testing you.  It would be a shame if I had to use my greatest technique on you if you turned out to be hostile like the stories say about vampires," Vangor answered, but in his head, he was sighing with relief that he had dodged a bullet by not letting the situation advance any further.

"Ohh, of course. We wouldn't that to happen for sure. I am very relieved", she says, trying her best to hide her sarcasm and slight urge to begin snickering again from that exchange. Still, she decides to try and tease him a bit more, like earlier. So she leans closer with her face, fangs still visible."Sooooo...what sort of hobbies or other interest do you hold mr. Vangor?", she asks him, genuinely curious about those things, but sees no reason why she can't play around with him a little.

Subconsciously, Vangor took a step back when Bella got closer while at the same time, he racked his brain for a way to answer her question without revealing anything about his favorite TV show.  "W-well, as a great and powerful dark necromancer, naturally I am interested in the dark arts and necromancy.  While I do occasionally read on the other branches of magic, my preferences lie in what I am skilled most with," Vangor replied, mentally high fiving himself for not screwing up hardcore and saying something that would destroy his image.

Bella kind of feels a bit bad for him as he doesn't seem to have any hobbies beyond that - unless he is not telling her, of course."Is that so? You don't ever do other stuff because it's fun or interesting? For instance: I like ballroom dancing and painting. Coincidentally, also very fitting for a young noble lady such as myself. You are missing out if you limit yourself too much", she replies back to him, trying to not sound too preachy.

"Well, there is another thing..." Vangor muttered to himself, clearing his throat and quietly laughing to himself.  "But of course, I lack the time for such recreational activities.  The goal of world conquest is a full time task, after all," Vangor answered, increasing the volume of his laughter, partly as a way to hide what he had said to himself moments earlier.

Bella's face grow more curious looking and she steps a bit closer, bridging the small gap he made between them before and again leans her face closer."Ooooooooh, I see. Do tell! Still...it's important to have other things to put attention and time into. Foooor instance, hanging out with a friend and having a good time", she says and giggles again, this time way more cutely than before and with a soft smile on her face.

Vangor cleared his throat and looked around, trying to come up with an excuse while also trying to avoid looking Bella directly in the face.  "Information such as that is reserved for dark necromancers such as myself," Vangor answered after deliberating the whole thing in his head for less than three seconds.  'I must not fall for her charms and say something that will destroy my good name...but what is this "friend" thing she is referring to?  Ah yes, those things that common fools who have no desire for conquest sometimes have,' Vangor thought to himself.

"Ohhh, come on. No need to be embarrassed or shy", she says, very much acting the age she looks like at least and giggling softly. She even puts one of her hands on top of his and give him a soft smile, her fangs having retracted as they not really needed in this current situation. She finds him kind of cute, despite how much he wants to come off as an edgy and menacing necromancer."Ooooh right....do you have any undeads? IF so...can I see them?", she asks, wondering if that might make him loosen up more.

The moment Vangor felt Bella's hand on his, his whole face turned red.  Even while he tried to mental gymnastics a reason why she was acting in such a way, he couldn't come to any real conclusions.  It took him almost a minute to return to his usual dark necromancer self upon the mention of his undead.  He cleared his throat and set his staff against an object so he could reach into his pocket, pulling out a plastic bag filled with a number of triangular shaped bones.  "I do not carry around the materials to summon zombies or other greater undead, but I do have these catalysts to summon skeleton soldiers when I require them.  They say sometimes simple is best," Vangor replied.

Bella is quite enjoying teasing the boy in this way as she sees him clearly react to the light physical contact. She can tell it really caught him off guard and perhaps that is the best way to try and make him open up or at the very least have some fun with it. She gives a look towards the bag made out of plastic with oddly shaped bones in it. Once more, it strikes her more comically than serious, but thankfully not as much as the last one where she laughed."Oh, I see. How does that work exactly?", she says, acting all innocent and normal, but at the same time cupping the hand he is holding the bag with to bring it closer to her view.

"Well, you see, these catalysts may seem like simple bone pieces, but all you need to do is pour a bit of magical power into them and they will return to their original form as one of my skeleton soldiers.  The process of changing a skeleton soldier into one of these is rather time consuming and is not a technique a beginner necromancer would use.  Some may call this a waste of talent, but I am a firm believer that sometimes, the simpler methods are better than trying to raise some kind of greater undead through a complex ritual.  Since I do not carry around the tools to summon zombies or other undead on hand, I have these to call forth skeleton soldiers whenever I need them, even if their range of uses is still rather limited.  Luckily, I can still give them simple orders, and with the right amount of magical power, they can perform some more complex tasks.  One must try to be flexible when it comes to the art of necromancy," Vangor explained, using his (self proclaimed) teacher mode to distract himself from the close physical contact.

In all honesty, Bella is not overly interested in the subject matter itself, but if Vangor is to find ways to develop some social skills and such, then she gladly listens on attentively. She nods her head softly as he goes on like that, explaining his collection of weird looking small bones."Oh I see. That makes sense. So what do you actually use them for these days?", she says and even keeps her hand there and to add to that, one of the fingers even lightly caress his hand.

"Naturally, I use them for a number of tasks.  Material gathering, scouting missions, pest elimination for profit, cleaning.  They may not be able to perform tasks that require heavy lifting or intense thinking, but I find uses for skeleton soldiers.  But of course, once the time comes for my grand conquest to begin, they shall be used for that task as well.  They shall be the first in my ultimate army, after all," Vangor replied.

Bella is not really noticing any reaction to her even more bold and direct touching, but since it does feels sort of nice to low key flirt with someone, there is no harm in it or reason to stop. Once more as the "grand scheme" is mentioned she lightly giggles to herself, as she can hardly even imagine such a situation happening in any reality. She would rather not enable his self imposed delusions by humouring them in any way, so for now she is just trying to be as friendly as she can be. Perhaps it is even a good time to try and change the subject to something more light hearted and fun."Sayyyy...are you doing anything after this? You know how it is...a little helpless girl like me out in the biiiiig city all alone. Perhaps we could go hang out somewhere?", she asks in a tone of voice as sweet as honey as she can muster.

Vangor froze up for a moment, considering in his head what kind of response he should give.  "Well, I still have the task of collecting materials for a new staff.  There is also...another task I must take care of before it is too late," Vangor answered, looking away from Bella.  "Besides, asking for aid such as that is a task suited to a hero.  As far as I know, you might be after something from me.  After all, a vampire of your caliber should be able to handle any potential threats easily," he went on.

Bella can sense that the young male is probably not getting the hints she is dropping his way. Since she is a noble lady it would be rather unfitting of one of her station to outright specify her interest in hanging out and maybe giving him a friend. Of course, if he is this bad at catching mental nudges, she may have to go against her otherwise strong instinct towards keeping things subtle. If she could sigh deeply, she probably have too."Ohhhh, but since it is the day I am kind of required to use my umbrella and thus will be at a disadvantage in thwarting off anyone trying to harm me. Besides...if I am around, you can always expand your knowledge about the sentient undead and such", she says, keeping her honeyed tone of voice and trying to establish eye contact again.