Last post wins (nsfw)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rolls my hips stroking Leona's s tight throbbing walls and soft sensitive spot with my tip. With  a moan I stay fixated on watching her ass bounce to the rythem of my hips. In a haze if pleasure sweat drips from my forehead and slow heavy pants escape my lips, as I continue tirelessly. Keeping my hand on her lower back I roll my hips at a high rate of speed which rock s Leona's body and bounces her head on the god of rp's cock harder and faster than before.  Moans continue to flow from my lips and sweat flies off my body.

I let out my first load of cum inside Leona pressing my tip to her cer ix to flood her womb with my hot thick cum. I then pull out of her pussy and I spread her as with my cock pushing it in slowly.  It glides in nice and smooth from being coated in Leona's warm slick juices. After driving my cock deep into her ass I pump my hips moaning as I wipe the sweat from my forehead. "I think the party moved over there. You guys can come over here we bite."

Keeps fucking Leona's ass moaning over her while I ride it. Looks down and watches my cock slide in and out of her ass, keeping my hips at a high and steady pace. I reach back and give her a spank then uses that and to rub Leona's clit with my finger tips then starts stroking it between my fingers I grind my hips watching my cock glide though her ass. 

“This guy...” Akuja on his part was annoyed by Iori’s attitude. Wanting to up him, Akuja made his move on Pixi. “Heh... You can help Isabelle like this.”

Not wanting to separate Pixi and Isabelle from their make-out session, Akuja placed his hands on Pixi’s hips and slowly guided her until she was on all fours on the couch, still kissing Isabelle. With her ass right in front of him, Akuja undid his pants, revealing his dick as it was beginning to go stiff and slowly pulled down Pixi’s panties and gave her a light spank on her cute ass.

Looks over at the group over there because it looks like people are getting annoyed. Then sees the same dude from before fuck Pixie so I guess everything is fin. So I just turn my attention back onto Leona and I pump my hips hard riding her tight little ass. I just stay focused on making her cum by stroking her little clit and riding her ass. I grind my hips each thrust being hard and slow and I watch my own cock slide in and out of her ass.

I start to roll my hips bouncing Leona's ass up and down I watch it shake and ripple with each thrust. Every time my cock drives back into her cute round ass shakes from the force of my hips. He looks over at them to see how things are going, and it seems fine over there.  "How about we move over there so all three girls can kiss and give triple blow jobs?" He said looked back at Leona's ass rolling his hips faster watching it shake to the beat being pretty amused by it.

He chuckled seeing Akuja getting annoyed, "I was playing my guy" he said before reverting his attention back to Isabella. His face slid down to her breasts as he simultaneously climbed on top of her when she got on her back. He softly nipped on her erecting nipple over the threads of her top while pulling her bottoms off as her legs were spreading. "Oh my..." he whispered seeing how wet Isabella was. Checking his temptation to taste her he pulled his pants down to his ankles and set himself up in between her legs. He then grabbed his well endowed manhood and dragged it along her dripping slit, until finding her entrance and starting to slide it into her tight muff.

She moans as her ass is penetrated over and over. Chara's cock pounding at her mercilessly making her juices gush out of her pussy with each thrust into her ass. She looks around and blushes having gotten lost in the pounding didn't realize what she caused and moans in total ecstasy. 

He kept his relentless pace driving his hard thick cock through Leona's tight little ass with every thrust as he grinded his hips, his long thick cock gliding back and forth with each stroke of his hips. her soft round ass shook to the motion of his hips. His hair and skin were now dripping and glistening with sweat from pounding Leona for so long.  He looked over to the group of 4 over there and thought hey maybe one big group might not be such a bad idea." Hey Leona RP you guys wanna go over there?" He asked placing his hand on Leona's shoulder while rubbing her little clit with his other set of fingers. With his hand on her shoulder her body didn't rock as much but Leona took the force of his hips, feeling it surge through her body with every powerful thrust.

Pixi wiggled her ass for Akuja, tilting her head as she savored the taste of Isabella’s mouth. Breaking free from the kiss, she bit her bottom lip and looked  down over her friend’s body. Pixi planted soft little kisses on the girl’s cheek and neck, her eyes fixed on Lori’s cock as he start to work his way into Isabella’s tight little slit. 

Wanting to tease Pixi, Akuja gave another spank on her cute wiggling ass before coming in the give her pussy a series of playful licks and kisses while stroking his own member. After eating out and savoring Pixi, Akuja gave her slit a final sweet kiss before moving up the couch to get leveled with her. Stroking his cock for a final time, Akuja brushed the head of his cock against the lips of Pixi’s pussy before slowly inviting himself into her and enjoying the wet sounds of his insertion.

Archived