Last post wins (nsfw)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leona moans and makes an o face as she feels his cock stroking her hole. She whimpers as she feels him pounding into her. Her body heated up in excitement. Looking at him she nods,"Mmm...yes feels soo good! It feels so...damn...good!" She holds the back of her thighs as she whimpers feeling him stroke her spot over and over sending her over the edge. 

Smiles at Leona's o face, my body remaining in a deeply relaxed state, like a runner s high. My hips move effortlessly and I start to sync the rythem of my hips to a song in my head to keep my hip movement smooth but not so repetitive, keeping a smooth consistisent pattern then drawing back and driving my cock in slowly every third stroke. The sweat on my skin keeps me nice and cool. "I guess you aren't the only one who's soaking wet." 

He let her lay on her back and leaned in to meet her with a kiss. His hips still pumping in that same pattern as he slid his tongue in her mouth. Once their mouths met he closed his eyes and moaned in her mouth before. His hips started to move faster while he reached between her legs and rubbed her throbbing little clit once again. their hair tangled together, each others sweat rolling down their skin. His fingers stroking Leona's little clit ceaselessly. He started to change up the patterns rolling his hips in a tight stroke twice then drawing back and pounding her little pussy twice after that.

Keeps kissing Leona rocking my hips, sliding my cock in and out of her wet little pussy while sliding my tongue around in her mouth. The sounds of the moans in each other's mouths was faint but the sound of my cock sliding in and out of her tight little pussy were audible to everyone around us.  As he picked up the pace with his hips he put an arm around Leona for more leverage and started rocking his hips harder, kissing her cervix with his tip while it stroked her g spot deeply. His other fingers rubbed against Leona's hard throbbing clit getting them slick with another coat of her ever flowing juices.

She gasps out loud as she felt her pussy tightening around his cock as she let her juices squirt out onto his cock. Soaking along her inner thighs and his legs as well. She whimpers as she holds onto him close to him. She kisses him feverishly moaning of deep pleasure. 

He keeps his arm around her and kisses her pumping his hips in a hard slow rhythm.  With his eyes closed  and starts kissing down her neck and stroking her clit slowly. His hair falling in her face as his sweat soaked muscles gliding against her soft supple body. He slid his arm out from around Leona and props him self up with it then sits up and slides his cock out from her pussy before sitting up panting and stretching. He lifts Leona's legs and curls her hips, then spreads her ass with his hard cock. He bit his lip and plunged his tip in her tight little ass before letting her suck him in deeper. 

Panting slightly he rocked his hips before giving a big thrust filling her ass with his cock slowly. He panted to the rhythm of his hips then started to rock his hips a bit faster moaning as he felt her tight ass glide slowly against his hard throbbing dick. He started rolling his hips at a faster pace while his hands rubbed against the back of her thighs. His cock was once again buried deep in her ass making a hard thrust and drawing his cock slowly. His hand brushed down her thigh and stroked her clit, feeling her pussy gush all over the base of his cock and soaked his balls in her warm sick juices.

Archived