Last post wins (nsfw)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sees Leona is awake then follows her to the bathroom for some shower fun, and by fun I mean picking her up in a leg full nelson and bouncing her hard on my throbbing meat stick while the water flows right on her tits and the water splashes all over the tiles and the porcelain floor making a rhythmic loud splashing noise that echos from the bathroom, and mixes with our collective moans.

Sees Dreams being a sneaky kitty," I guess..this ..is one cat .. who likes to get wet." He said grunting and moaning turning Leona to face her while the shower water hits us both letting the little kitty get a good look at Leona's twitching cum filled little kitty while her ass rides up and down my throbbing meat stick. "If you are hungry feel free to lap up some cream, it's only right that we make sure the local cat population is well fed." Nibbles on Leona's ear  making her take my monstrous meat stick deep in her asshole moaning in her ear as it drives deeper inside her.

Watching Isabella dancing around, Cad can't help but get caught up in the fun. She eagerly gobbles down on Heisenberg's dick, frantically working his shaft with her hands as she urgently sucks him off. Swirling her tongue as she bobs her head, Cad waits to feel the hot pulse in his cock that lets her know he's about to cum. Right at his tipping point, she plunges forward. Swallowing quickly, she tries to keep up as she lets him empty his balls into the back of her throat. 

Sliding off of Heisenberg with a small gasp, Cad licks her lips and wipes at her chin, giving him a small kiss on the stomach as she steps back. It only takes her a moment to clean up, and Cad steals the comfy chair, sitting back to watch Isabella's dancing with soft-eyed appreciation. 

"That, and I'd rather get semen in you than on me." He bounced her hard and slow on his cock while the little kitty watched, his hands were behind her head  and her legs cradled in his arms bouncing her tight little ass on his big thick cock the shower water clapping on the ground as he bounced her. Dreams could get a good view of that big meat stick throbbing as it got buried in her tight little fox hole from him lowering her down deeper, then bounced her harder making drops of water fly around the room from the sight of her tits shaking. 

All she can hear is music, but can see everyone moving around the room, exchanging positions, and wandering off to the shower. She smiles to herself as she moves through the steps of a ballet she learned as a young girl, speeding it up to match the music playing on her retro vibe playlist. She's not quite as graceful as she was when she practiced every day, but she has more curves now and infuses a subtle sexuality into the movements that she was never taught as a child. As one song fades seamlessly into the next she keeps dancing, heedless of the shenanigans going on around her...

He took his hands from the back of Leona's head and grabbed her breasts massaging them slowly and deeply while he bounced her on his cock, his finger tips stroking and twisting her nipples  while her body slowly road up and down his cock, her ass enveloped it then he lifted her back up to ease her back down again all in full view of dreams letting the kitty enjoy the show. Her juices mixed with the water as it splashed audibly onto the floor. their moans echoing through the bathroom while the water beaded on her skin dripping from every part of their bodies onto the floor.

She moans as she feels his cock slidong in and out of her ass so easily. Only a thin membrane difference between her pussy and she felt she was in heaven. Feeling her breasts massaged sent her over the edge and made her juices squirt out of her. "Ohh..Chara! You're so fucking awesome," she moans as she looks back at him licking her lips. 

Cad curls her legs up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them as she rests her chin on her knees. She watches Isabella's dance, getting lost in the sensual whirl of her athletic movements. Even without hearing the music, Cad can see it. Her awe and enjoyment are obvious in her wide eyes and she secretly wishes she wasn't so clumsy; that she could dance with Isabella.

Isabella keeps peeking into the bathroom as she twirls and moves around the room, catching a glimpse of Chara and Leona coupled in the water, Dreams watching from just outside the shower. She smiles, loving the openness of everyone here, and whirls back toward the seating area, smiling at her friends as they rest and relax. She sees the look in Cad's eyes and does a little pirouette then stops in front of her, taking Cad by the hand and helping her up from the chair. She can see the resistance in Cad's eye, the self-consciousness, but she just winks and presses a finger to Cad's lips before she can object. Taking one airpod from her ear, she tucks it into Cad's ear and whispers, "just feel the music and follow me."

She takes Cad's hands and moves slowly, gyrating her hips, her arms and legs moving to the music, smiling and watching Cad. She spins around her, always maintaining a light touch of at least fingertips upon Cad's arm, the back of her hand, tracing the tips of her fingernails along Cad's shoulders, up her neck, offering reassuring smiles the whole time.

"Yeah baby I know it!" chuckling after doing bender from Futurama's voice. His words muffed by the shower water hitting the ground mist billowing out of the bathroom at this point and the little kitty sparking in the dew of the shower mist getting her fur in a nice thin sheen of wetness. He held both of Leona's legs in one arm and let her grab them some towels to sit on. He carried her out and waved for Dreams to follow them walking back out into the living room naked and glistening with drops of shower water, their ling black hair tangled together as he bounced her on his cock with each step. Once they found a big chair to sit in he sat down with Leona on his lap, now releasing her legs so she could put them on the arm rests  and he could use his hands to bounce her harder on his cock. He could barely see the two dancing together watching them through Leona's limbs  and he peeked his head from the side.  The towels absorbed the water from his skin quickly as he leaned back in deep relaxation.

His hands cupped Leona's ass and he bounced her tight little ass hard on his cock feeling her big cheeks shake in his hands. He lifted her high up on his cock letting everyone in the room get a good long look at his big meaty shaft, but he didn't want to call too much attention to him self and distract them while Isabella was teaching Cad to dance. However he was waiting for them to finish before he pulled out to offer the ladies an all they could eat buffet of Leona's cum filled pussy and his netcar soaked cock. Still he was gonna be polite about it, reaching over with one hand he started rubbing Leona's little clit letting that nectar flows from her moist wet lips and down to his throbbing meat shaft and huge shaking balls.

Cad wanted to object, to apologize and explain that she didn't know how to dance, but as Isabella guided her toward the center of the room she couldn't help but follow her gentle touch.

A blush rose in Cad's cheeks as Isabella put the airpod into her ear. 

"It's beautiful," she murmured. She gave bashful glances back as Isabella coaxed a dance from her hips and legs. Soon she began to move with her, smiling as she found the rhythm and began began to move her feet more boldly. She was so close. Cad swayed awkwardly towards Isabella and her breast brushed against Cad's arm. She was caught up in the music, but the passing touch sent a thrill of embarrassed excitement through Cad's body.

Slowing her movements to match the song, Isabella moves close to Cad, sliding her arms over Cad's shoulders and pressing her body against Cad's. Her movements match the music, but seem to take on a more sensual undertone as hips and legs seem to remain in contact at almost all times, sometimes even leaning in close as if for a kiss before twisting her head back away with a playful smile. She mouths the lyrics, a slow song about love and lust by an artist Cad has never heard before, a hauntingly ethereal female voice over muddy, drawn out guitar chords, an eerie, slow piano, and a jazz-inspired drum beat complete with brushed snare and hi-hats. Isabella stares directly into Cad's eyes, their bodies pressed together, as she sings along to the words...

the way your body feels
pressed against mine
the way your lips part slowly
giving me the sign
i want to kiss you... 

Pulls out of Leona to let her rest brings dreams on the arm rest and pets her watching them dance. He decides to take the time to gather his strength and just watch the two ladies their sensual dance. Relaxing in the chair he petted the kitty while the erotic dance kept him stimulated, Leona resting on the side of him opting to let her get the rest she needs after they had been at it for so long. He rubs under dreams chin and enjoys the sensual dancing thinking about joining in he could use the hip movement practice and he is far more comfortable performing than spectating.

The short little neko was pulled into his lap, curling up into a little ball as she seemed to love the pets... her eyes happily closed as soft rumbles of purs left her... arching her neck so she could enjoy the chin scritches... peeking open an eye now and then to see what was happening with the dance... before going back to her warm lazy naps... at bliss as she snuggles into that lap.<3

As Isabella presses closer, Cad can feel a small tremble of desire squirming between her thighs. Her hands shake, but only a little, and her eyes flutter with every teasing pass of Isabella's lips. She giggles along with her, but Cad's cheeks are hot from blushing and she can hear her heart pounding in her ears. The artist's singing fades until all she can hear is Isabella's voice beside her. Cad slides her hands gently around Isabella's back and shoulders, her fingers curling into the fabric of her clothes as she smiles at her warmth.

When Isabella sings, I want to kiss you... Cad's lips part ever so slightly. She tilts her head up, fully meeting Isabella's eyes for the first time. She hesitates a moment, unsure if she understands. Her heart is racing and her voice is weak as it struggles to find the song's rhythm, but Cad softly, shyly sings back, "I want to kiss you..." 

Isabella's heart swells when she hears Cad singing along and sees the look in her eyes, the ever-so-slight part of her lips, and she holds her even closer, if such a thing were possible. With the torturous, teasing slowness of someone who has all the time in the world, Isabella moves her lips closer, everything in her motion telling Cad what's coming. Her head sways with the music, hair waving back and forth, first covering one eye, then the other, but always closer, closer... Her view of Cad blurs as she gets too close to focus, and Cad can feel the warmth of her breath upon her lips, smell the minty aroma of her breath, and finally, taste the candy sweetness of Isabella's lip gloss as she presses her lips softly against Cad's. The kiss is possibly the slowest, most sensual in history, lips exploring as their bodies sway to music only they can hear, and Isabella is lost in the lusciousness of Cad's lips.

He looked on watching the two's passionate embrace holding each other close as their bodies moved in sync with one another.  Their long slow kisses seeming to last an eternity going o for hours. As I watch I rub under the little Neko's chin and rub behind her ear letting her purrs send vibrations through my lap. Leona still resting off to the side, My cock stays hard not just from the erotic display before me but also the constant vibrations of Dreams purring. He hands pet her back letting her stay comfy on my lap while she watches.  My hands rub against Dreams body slowly  my fingers now gliding on her soft smooth skin rubbing her curvy frame and stroking her tail while my other hand glides it's fingers through her scalp  rubbing it with those finger tips and sliding them back and forth. Letting Leona's head rest on his shoulder he starts stroking Dreams ear and tail before gliding his warm hand across her stomach.

Cad closes her eyes. She loses herself in the kiss as all her senses collapse towards the single point where their lips meet. Feeling the passion and patient sensuality of Isabella's kiss, Cad melts in her arms. Her breasts, pressed against Isabella's, grow sensitive and stand hard against her shirt. Her hips press against her body as she feels the warmth of desire deep inside her coming to the surface in small sparks. Her fingers press into Isabella's back and she stands on tip-toes as she tries to hold on to the touch for as long as she can. She needs to feel her closeness. Her hands trail through Isabella's hair and down her back, coming to rest over the soft curve where her butt and hips meet. 

As her eyes flutter open, Cad briefly sees Chara sitting in the bathroom, quietly stroking Dreams while he watches them. A fresh flittering of excitement and bashfulness in her stomach makes her turn back to Isabella and she begins to lay a trail of soft kisses across her neck and up under her ear.

Archived