Last post wins (nsfw)

God of RP

Chad's rampage lasted for three days until the police list site of him. Destruction and sluts with leaky booty holes filled the street.

I always have it on hand. I’m kinda the local voyeur around here 😉 I love recording  the fun stuff…that way I can relive the thrills 🤩🥰👀
I have top of the line stuff! I just saved up by eating only pb sandwiches and drinking water from the fountain at the library 😮😋
Totally worth it… 🤤🔥💌

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

• Similar Content

• Minorikawa
      By Minorikawa
      We gamers have a tendency to do a lot of complaining. We see the negative and gripe about it, and understandably so. Even after Cyberpunk 2077 released to such a disaster last year, we're dealing with an incomplete and poorly handled GTA: Definitive Edition ("Aaah shit! Here we go again!"). Despite the promising marketing of Battlefield 2042, the actual game makes too many deviations from the core design to frustrate long-term fans while simultaneously having enough technical and design issues that it could really use a delay. As in, a year-long delay. Square Enix has gone Live-Service happy, and while EA might be losing the FIFA license (because of all the image problems FIFA has as an organization, loot boxes are going too far), they're promising that NFT's and block-chain gaming (a.k.a. "play-to-earn" because there's no way that can't get exploited) are the future of gaming. Not to mention my own personal gripe: Sony kicking all of their Japanese origins to the side in favor of Western-based Oscar-bait-style game design.
      However, despite all of these depressing trends and regular wrongs of the biggest publishers, there's still plenty of things to be feeling good about. As such, I wanted to create a thread that encourages people to come and discuss whatever has them loving the hobby and medium. So:
      If there's a game you've been playing that you really love, then feel free to discuss it If there's a company that's been really exciting you on the regular, feel free to discuss it It doesn't matter if the game(s) is/are new or old, feel free to discuss It doesn't matter if it's well known or some obscure little indie title, feel free to discuss it And, as always, feel free to respond to and add to the discussion of another's post Now that we're several pages in, DO NOT BE AFRAID TO JUST BREAK IN AND CHANGE THE SUBJECT! There's a lot being discussed and therefore a lot to catch up on, so as long as you read up to this point, you're good to jump in and just discuss whatever, regardless of what's being discussed at the moment. So, for me to start, I'd just like to focus on Capcom. Things were looking really hairy during the 360/PS3 generation, what with things like Bionic Commando, Resident Evil 6, DmC: Devil May Cry, Dark Void, and more. Not everything was trash, obviously, but it felt like the company was losing their way trying to compete with the biggest financial successes of the era (such as Call of Duty), rather than just making the sorts of games that developed a loyal, international fanbase in the first place. While we also saw some excellent releases like Dragon's Dogma, there were such long absences of classic franchises and wrong turns that it felt like Capcom was a shadow of its former self.
      But, they course corrected. They started to focus on fewer projects, properly scoped their projects out within reasonable budgets, and... well, just look at their releases since 2017, starting with Resident Evil 7. Monster Hunter World is now their biggest selling game ever, the Resident Evil 2 Remake feels both faithful and old-fashioned while being modernized in every way, Mega Man 11 felt like a proper, modern sequel to a classic gaming icon, Devil May Cry 5 was... just perfect, absolutely perfect and feels like a miracle it exists and is just so good, Monster Hunter Stories 2 was one of the most talked about JRPG's this year and beloved even by those that dislike or apathetic to the genre, Monster Hunter Rise is probably my go-to game for when I'm feeling nothing else or want to group up with friends, Resident Evil Village is... well, it's different, especially if you were expecting 7 to indicate a new course for the franchise, but it's so fun in a "this feels like a fucking video game!" way, and just... it feels like Resident Evil 3 is their lowest point for the past few years, and it's still better than most of their bad-to-mediocre releases of the 360/PS3 generation.
      Now, they did also put out Resident Evil Resistance, which is clearly an attempt to catch onto the Friday the 13th/Dead by Daylight crowd, and they are prepping up that Re:Verse competitive multiplayer game. I've never played either, though Resistance looks like it could be alright. Problem is... I don't actually know anyone that played it. Still, that Capcom is releasing these games as a sort of "side dish" as opposed to the main course is still a good sign that they know what their fanbase wants.
      In the end, I don't think enough people appreciate just how great Capcom has been doing the past half a decade, and while the end of Resident Evil Village does fill me with a fear that they'll repeat 6, I just... feel really positive about the current direction.
      So, do you have any thoughts on Capcom in recent years? Or do you perhaps want to talk about a different game or company that's got you feelin' the fuzzies for gaming? Comment below and lemme know!
    • Zack_Youngblood
      By Zack_Youngblood
      I’m down to try ideas with MxF I’m open to anything g to just message me if you have an idea as well
    • Imouto Kanna
      By Imouto Kanna
      (hopefully this hasn't been done before just thought of it. also sorry if this thread fails, it seemed better in my head XD)

What does the poster above you make you think of? Or what do you associate with them?
      This can be based on first encounter with them or maybe you've never spoken with them before now and you're gonna make a huge assumption about them.
      So for example you see the my name username Imouto Kanna, maybe you think of Kanna from Inuyasha. Or maybe you've chatted with me before and you associate me with lolis. If you can post a picture that could make this even more fun. Maybe it's much more complex and when you see me you think of that one time at band camp... Possibilities are endless. It can be as simple as you want or as convoluted. 

There is no one above me so I'll use @Ecchia.  When I see Ecchia I think of lewdity. (Simple I know)

• Godot
      By Godot
      A concept that I've seen somewhere else. It's easy!
      You listen to the song that the poster above you linked, then rate it from a 0 to 10 and give a reason to why you rated it that specific number. After that you link your own song (doesn't have to be a favorite), someone else will rate it and post their own song, and so on.
      Most importantly, be honest with your rating! For example, if you hate the song, rate it a low number and explain why you hate it! It's only fair, right?
      I'll start.

• Bifrons
      By Bifrons
      I have lots of characters and time. Check my preferences for some examples, you may request the character or prompt me to make one in the spot. Let's have some fun! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.