All on a Dare (WickedCadrach & KinkyKathy)

Lacy looked up at the woman then looked down, not wanting to lock eyes with the mysterious woman that now claimed her as her property.  She wished now that she never accepted the pledge assignment from the sorority girls, wondering if she would be seen by anyone again.  If she was, what would she be like? Hypnotized, blindly obeying this woman like a brainwashed automaton?  or simply tortured to the point that she would blindly obey out of fear of even more intense punishment?

Was she the only one or did the woman have other girls?  The mansion, however in need of upkeep was far too large for just one, or even two servants.  Would she meet anyone else?

Before she realized what was happening a tight and binding device made of black leather encased Lacy's arms, from her shoulders to her hands....her arms were now encased in the leather, tightly binding them together behind her back, additional leather straps around and under her shoulder past her armpits, another belt around her waist.  She feebly struggled, realizing she was hopelessly encased.

She gazed at the woman as she lifted one leg up after taking off her silk panties, revealing a creamy colored pussy with dark pubic fur.  Lacy never had any sexual contact with women but knew at once what she wanted.  She cautiously thrusted out her tongue and began licking the woman's cunt.

Evanora, curled her fingernails against Lacy's scalp, pulling her blonde hair between her fingers possessively. At the first tentative licks of the girl's tongue, Evanora let out a sultry purr.

"Good girl," she muttered. 

The halting, hesitance in Lacy's tongue was amusing. Clearly she was inexperienced, but the fact that she had relented showed promise. Evanora eased her hips forward, Her grip on the slave collar around Lacy's throat gently prodded her, guiding her as she teased the girl into a better position. She coaxed her, encouraged her with small words of praise as she found the right angle to flick Evanora's wet clit. 

"You have a talented tongue," Evanora said, letting the dark power in her voice carry the words. It wasn't all false praise, the girl was a quick learner with a little direction. Evanora felt a shiver run up her back. Her arousal was mounting. She pressed closer, her hips rolling softly to meet the girl's licking and she felt Lacy's tongue slipping inside her, caressing her inner walls as it trailed up and across her swelling clit. 

Lacy, despite her innocence began to feel she was doing something right, and the sounds the woman was making reinforced it.  The woman tugged on the leash, pulling the girl closer until her mouth was mashed up against her clit.  Cautiously she continued to tongue fuck the woman, slipping it easily into her pussy....the woman was already becoming wet, making Lacy's tongue to glide effortlessly deeper inside.

Lacy almost felt lkike she was being smothered but she had to continue to please her.  The woman's pussy lips were now swollen, the capillaries inside engorged with blood....

Evanora, rolled her head back. Her dark hair bobbing at her shoulders as she clutched Lacy's face to her wet cunt. The girl needed very little prompting now and as she lapped at Evanora's sex, her breasts pressed against the dominating woman's bare thigh. Hungry for more of the innocent girl's tongue, Evanora pressed forward until Lacy's shoulders were pushed against the table behind her. Small sparks of sensation rose inside her, hits and flashes of promised orgasm that spurred her on. Evanora began to move her hips more aggressively and a low growl like the primal purr of a tiger rose in her throat.

"More. Right there! Yes. Faster, girl. Lick your mistresses cunt." Evanora rolled her shoulders, a hitching breath caught in her chest. Her anticipation throughout the evening. All the desire she had accumulated as she disciplined the young girl's body was building inside of her. She coiled the leash to Lacy's collar in one hand, her fingers giving small shudders now as she rode the sensation. 

Lacy continued to tongue fuck the woman, her tongue now darting in and out, her movements becoming more purposal.  For someone with no sexual experience with women, there was something about this mysterious woman that insisted on being called 'Mistress'.....her natural musky aroma, her soft supple pussy....

Lacy found herself rubbing her tits up against the woman, her nipples hard as stone.  She was becoming aroused, a sensation totally new to her.  As her leash was pulled even closer, she began to moan.....

Soon, her tongue felt the woman's G spot and began as if by instinct to put pressure on it.  Soon the woman came and Lacy found herself swallowing nectar.

Evanora's body tensed. Her hand cupped the back of Lacy's head and held her close as her hips shuddered with the rush of her orgasm. For a moment, her mouth hung open as she tilted her head towards the ceiling. Oh, yes... the girl had potential. 

Lowering her leg and letting her dress fall back into place, Evanora straightened her hair and appraised Lacy. The bound girl's mouth glistened with Evanora's honey and her eyes were wide. Her hard nipples stood out, rosy and eager with arousal. The sight set a wicked curl at the edge of Evanora's lips. 

She teased the girl with a tracing fingernail across her throat and down over her breasts. Then, taking the leash in hand, she walked her to the chains hanging from the ceiling. Now she moved more slowly, more casually. In the girl's current state she didn't imagine she'd attack her or make a run for it. Clapping the cuffs around Lacy's wrists to the chain, she hoisted her arms up until she was standing on her tip-toes. 

"Do you desire me, girl?" Evanora drew a black silk cloth from a secreted pocket and pulled it over Lacy's eyes, blindfolding her. She stepped behind her, Evanora's hips pressing into the tight slope of Lacy's young butt. Drawing her fingertips across the delicate skin of Lacy's underarms, she trailed one hand around to cup her breast. She massaged it and teased the hard nipples. Her other hand skimmed her throat in the ghost of a choking grasp. Then, as Evanora's lips can to rest beside Lacy's earlobe, the hand trailed down the girl's bare stomach. 

"This house is like nowhere else you have ever been. In here you can be someone you have never been. Submission and pleasure, blended together like wine." Evanora's hand caressed the blonde tuft of hair above Lacy's sex. It lingered for a moment before slipping past, coming to rest on the wet bud of her clit. With a soft, deft touch Evanora rubbed her, sending shocks of erotic sensation through Lacy's body. She could feel her body reacting and as she squirmed and shuddered on the chain, Evanora slid her fingers into her. As her thumb continued to massage Lacy's clit, her two middle fingers curled inside her, stroking her walls and hunting for the angle to draw out the girl's arousal, building her closer and closer to climax. 

Listening to her moans and feeling the heat of her body, Evanora paid close attention to the girl's climb. She carefully edged her closer and closer, drawing back her hand before reaching the tipping point of orgasm. Beside her blindfolded eyes, Evanora spoke into Lacy's ear. "Do you want to cum? Beg for it. Beg for me to make you cum."

Lacy could no longer deny the strange and erotic sensations she was feeling....it was as if she had a hidden side that took only the right woman to bring it to the surface.

Evanora was that woman.  She played Lacy like a violin, knew every curve of the young girl's body, knew how to get just the right response.  Lacy's nipples were hard as concrete, rubbing up against the woman's body.  Lacy was gasping, her tits rising and falling with her breaths.

She moaned softly as she was blindfolded and strung up by her wrists, her feet barely touching the floor....every inch of her was on display.

"Yes Mistress," she replied...."I do...."

as the words spilled out Lacy could hardly believe it was her that was saying it.  Not long before, she was being tortured.  But this was a different kind of torture...sexual torture.  Lacy struggled and squirmed like a fish on a hook.  Suddenly she felt a warm soft hand hovering over her blonde tuft.....she moaned softly, her body turning traitor against her mind....it was if they were two different personalities in one woman.  As she felt a finger gently slipping into her pussy, rubbing up against her G spot, she moaned louder, trying to push her pelvis up and out toward her, as if to give it to her as a gift.

"Please Mistress," she begged, her body squirming....."please make me cum?....I need to cum sooo bad....PLEEEEESE MISTRESS....."

The soft begging from Lacy's lips drew a smile from Evanora's. She pressed closer, smelling the sweat and arousal mingling with the sweet girl's hair product. 

Her fingers moved faster, pressing up across Lacy's G spot with a hungry intensity. With her other hand she pressed the girl's throat, holding her tight against her body. 

As Lacy's writhing moans reached a fevered pitch, Evanora drew her lips over her throat and bit down. The sharp note of pain pushed her over the edge and Evanora skillfully played her clit and G spot into a hitching orgasm. 

As the sensation crested, Evanora slowed her touch, easing the girl down with soft caresses at her inner walls and breasts. 

Taking a nip at her ear, Evanora whispered, "Good girl."

She walked around Lacy, inspecting her as she strolled across the carpet. She was beautiful and receptive to her touch. She had even managed to make Evanora cum on her first attempt. 

"I will return... soon." 

Leaving the blindfold in place, Evanora turned for the elevator.  She paused and gave the girl one last look, admiring the graceful silhouette of her upbound arms, then pressed the button to return to the main hall.

---

The following morning, the elevator doors opened. Out stepped a young woman, about the same age as Lacy. Her red hair was bound in a tight braid and she wore a clean, black maid's uniform. She was flanked by broad shouldered men dressed like butlers, who stood silently as she approached. 

"You must be the new servant. I'm Freda. Mistress Evanora has sent me to see you cleaned and clothed. Can you understand me?"

Lacy repeated her pleadings as her body trembled.....the more the woman continued to finger fuck her, the more Lacy moaned and twisted her body, swaying as she tried to thrust her pelvis toward the hand.  Her tits swayed as she struggled, her breathing more like panting......

Suddenly she felt a sharp piercing pain on the side of her neck.....TEETH!....SHE WAS BEING BITTEN!!

"Wh.....what are you.....'UUUUUUUUGH!!!!" she moaned loudly as she felt an orgasm building up inside her like a volcano about to erupt.....Lacy screamed high pitched as she came......something happened she had never before experienced.  Lacy squirted for the first time in her life!

A girly guyser streamed from her cunt, saturating the woman's hand and dribbling on the floor in a puddle.

Lacy felt the hand pulling out of her soaked dripping pussy.  She heard the sound of heels as the woman slowly walked around the gently swaying captive.  Lacy was too exhausted, too drained to put up any resistance.  After a while the footsteps became fainter and she was alone.  Lacy moaned softly, feebly struggling then passed out.

She had no idea how long she hung in the darkness.  Finally she heard sounds but different.....it wasn't the woman.....

"Yes," she replied....."I understand....."

Freda nodded. Taking a moment to unhook Lacy's arms and legs from the cuffs, she helped her down. One of the butlers stepped close and let Lacy lean on his shoulder, but his face remained stony and impassive and she may as well have been leaning on one of the stone gargoyles that adorned the manor. 

Taking the leash in hand, Freda paused. She seemed to debate removing the collar, but instead merely released the leash from the metal ring at Lacy's throat. She pushed aside one of the curtains on the wall and revealed a fine wooden door. Behind it, a bathroom full of art deco geometry and gilded fixtures spread out in front of them. 

"Mistress Evanora seems pleased," Freda said cautiously. "I didn't realize that she was bringing on a new servant. Let me be the first to welcome you to Harren House." As Freda spoke, she filled a claw footed tub with steaming water and drew a series of colored glass bottles that seemed to hold oils, washing soaps, and perfumes. Giving an appraising look to Lacy's blonde hair and the blue bruises from her whipping the night before, she murmurred softly, "Yes, the honey I think," and took a bottle full of a golden liquid that languidly turned like syrup to the bath. 

At a motion, the butler settled Lacy into the tub and Freda knelt beside her, rubbing the thick and sweet smelling oil across her skin.

"I think I can guess at your sizes, but I want to be sure that you have all that you require to serve our Mistress. Do you have any food allergies? Do you take any medications? Drugs?" The words seemed a little tense, as if Freda were testing her. Probing with a professional veneer for... something.

Lacy felt her arms being pulled down and her wrists freed but after hanging all night she was far too weak to put up any sizeable resistance.  She felt a masculine form holding onto her, supporting her.  The blindfold was still on so she had to be guided as both the redhead and the manservant led her into another room.

She could only guess at it's use but she smelled aromatics and other things that made her think it might be a bathroom....sure enough, she was helped into a tub....it was filled with warm water and then the smell and taste of honey as it was added to the water.  She moaned softly as a hand began lathering the liquid all over her body.  She let out a gasp as she felt the hand reach her nipples and again as it found her pussy but no effort was made to invade or fondle her...

"No," she replied...."No allergies of any kind.....please....Miss Freda....could you please remove my blindfold?"

Freda nodded to the butler beside her and he removed the blindfold, folding it carefully before putting it into his jacket pocket. She continued to rub the golden oil across Lacy's skin. Freda could feel the way it tingled on her fingers and remembered the way it felt on her skin.

She turned Lacy, guiding her arms over the lip of the tub so that she could apply the oil to her backside. As her fingers rubbed across the curve of Lacy's ass, she felt where the hard edge where the butt-plug was still in place. "It looks like you had quite the first night," Freda said. "Given that you're still here, you must have pleased our mistress. That's good. She can be a hard woman to please." 

As much as Lacy was enjoying the pampering she was recieving, she couldn't help thinking she was being prepared like a lamb for the slaughter.  No matter what would happen to her later, she was determined to enjoy at least these precious few moments.

She let out a soft moan as she felt the girl's fingers roam over her ass, feeling the plug still imbedded in her tight ass.

"I.....I want to please her," she stammered nervously, trying to be careful not to say the wrong words.....who knew, maybe the woman had cameras hidden away....

"But....I don't know how.....I'm going to try though," she continued.  "could you please tell me.....what's with that....thing...inside my ass?"

Freda raised an eyebrow, giving Lacy an appraising look as if trying to tell if the girl was joking. After a moment, she gave a small chuckle.

"Oh, you are a sweet thing aren't you," she said. Finished with the soothing oil, Freda began to comb out Lacy's hair, mixing in another of the oils, this one a fragrant pink as thin as rose water. "It's a butt-plug. It is to prepare your body for Mistress Evanora's use. Trust me, it is a sensation you will get used to. After awhile you feel a bit empty when you're not wearing one, but this way, when the Mistress desires you from behind, you will be able to accept her."

With a pause, Fred poured a pitcher of the tub water over Lacy's head, adding more of the oil as she went through with the comb again. "But, really there is more to it than that. Its pressure, inside of you, the stretching accommodating sensation, it is a reminder of the Mistress's love. You will feel it when you least expect it. Desire it when you are not thinking of it."

Lacy was starting to feel as if she was being prepared for something...or someone special....the way Freda kept taking about the woman she kept calling 'Mistress', Lacy knew she had better start thinking of her the same way as the redhead.  She still had some lingering thoughts of escape but they were quickly vanishing.

As Freda explained the purpose of the black rubber and plastic device imbedded in her tight ass, Lacy could swear it felt larger, or at least she was starting to remind herself it was there.  It was wide, preventing her puckered asshole from closing in......

To think of it as a reminder of Mistress's love?.....now, that was a strange way to describe it.

Eventually the prepping and primping was finished....Lacy sat there in the quickly draining tub, nervously wondering what would happen to her next.

Freda helped Lacy out of the tub and at a wave, the strong butler toweled her down with a series of brusk strokes. The maid uniform Freda presented was very similar to her own. The bodice was tight and laced across the stomach and ribs, putting Lacy's cleavage on display. The frilled sleeves around her shoulders were matched by lacy cuffs that buttoned around her wrists, and the black skirt and white apron around her waist stopped at mid-thigh a little higher than a pair of white nearly-sheer stockings began. 

"That's good," Freda said softly, adjusting the outfit. "This should please our Mistress. She has a strong appetite in the morning." Taking a final moment to be sure Lacy's collar was properly buckled, Freda led her to the elevator. Lacy saw on the way that the carpeted room had been reset, all tools and chains carefully hidden behind their curtains by the silent butlers.  

"Remember, if the Mistress addresses you, look down, a soft bow will do. 'Yes, mistress' will be your answer to her. She is in a good mood this morning, so let's try to keep it that way, mmHmm?"

The elevator opened into the grand hall and the morning sunlight gave a warmth to the manor that was not there the night before. At the top of the stairs a pair of glass doors led to a wide stone patio overlooking a garden pond that trickled merrily beside the verdant green of the hedge maze. 

Evanora sat behind a glass table, a silk robe showing off the curves of her lithe body as she sips at a small cup of steaming coffee. She flashed a grin at Lacy and Freda's approach and spun her finger at the butlers . They peeled off to stand nearby, their hands folded at their waists. In her other hand, Lacy could now see a coil of black leather lazily twisting between her fingers. 

"Ah, you're awake," Evanora said. She took a moment to turn her gaze up and down over Lacy's body, inspecting every curl and curve in the morning light. "I've been thinking, girl. If you're to be in my service you must have a name. With those golden locks of yours, I've settled on 'Heidi'. Yes, I think that will suite you. Don't you agree, Freda?"

The red-haired maid nodded. "Yes, mistress. It is a lovely name for her."

Evanora curled a finger, gesturing for Lacy to approach. 

"I require a footrest. Do you think you can do that for me? Heidi?" the Mistress said, toying with the black leather in her hands. 

Lacy stood motionless while the butler towel dried her.  She gazed at the clothing laid out neatly on the bed.....it was a classic french maids outfit, right down to the useless mini white apron.  She stood like a mannequin as Freda dressed her....her tits were barely contained in the tight fitting bodice, her more than ample cleavage totally on display.  The white thigh highs had lace tops and was totally transparent.  The panties were so small she almost didn't find them....it was a pair of satin white french cut bikini panties....as Lacy pulled them on it felt like they were a size too small.....but chances were the size was picked to show off her ass, the black circular end of the buttplug visible beneath the sheer fabric.

After her collar was refastened Lacy slipped into a pair of medium height heels.....she was now ready for inspection.  Freda led her down one hall, into another and finally she was led into Evanora's presence.  The woman was wearing a robe that showed off every curve, almost regal.  Lacy stood nervously as the woman checked her out, evaluating every inch of her new slave.

Freda took some backwards steps as Lacy came forward.

"Yes Mistress," she said in a soft voice...."I'll be honored to be your 'Heidi'...."

she came a little more forward, making sure she was looking down as she spoke.  She bowed then got on the floor on all fours in front of the woman.

Evanora felt a simple satisfaction as the girl took the given name. It was a rather blunt test, but effective. She did not try to force a former name or insist on some vestige of her former station. She accepted her servant name, newly christened in Evanora's whim. She knelt in front of Evanora's chair on all fours, her back turned sideways to accept her feet. 

With a small tap of her slippered toes, Evanora adjusted Lacy's body by pressing her ribs and hips. She placed her feet on the girl's back, resting lightly as she sipped her coffee. Bent in front of her, Evanora enjoyed a view of the girl's black panties. She caught the round bump of the butt-plug through the satin and she gave a low purr. 

"It's a beautiful morning, don't you agree?" Evanora asked, giving Lacy's butt a light slap with the leather strop in her hand. 

The way her thighs quivered in the sheer stocking, made Evanora's pupils widen in a predatory desire. She looked at the tight press of Lacy's chest and the way the morning light shimmered in the newly washed gold of her hair. She couldn't help herself sometimes. In many ways she was a hedonist and she had the hardest time not overindulging in the new serving girls.

"Freda, I don't recall. Have I told you that our little Heidi is quite the prodigy?" Evanora raised and eyebrow as Freda shook her head with a soft, 'no mistress'. "It's true. She has quite the talented tongue. A certain eager innocence and passion, if somewhat vague technique." Freda looked down at Lacy, her cheeks beginning to flush as Evanora spoke. Evanora gave Lacy another swat across the butt with her strop, this time hard enough for an audible slap. "Show her."

With a nod from her mistress, Freda stepped forward. She lay down in front of Lacy's bent head and lifted her skirt. Her pale thighs framed her own pair of black, satin panties, and with a slow hand she pushed the fabric aside to reveal her pussy. She angled her hips to lift her puffy lips, under a thin bush of close, crimson red, and glistening with the first stirrings of arousal. She took a soft shuddering breath, nodding to Lacy subtly as Evanora's dark eyes intensely watched them.

Lacy remained motionless, allowing the woman to reposition her with her feet.  She kept her head bowed, wanting nothing more than to please this woman.  For the first time in her life, a woman gave her the most earth shaking orgasm of her life and she secretly craved more, the plug a constant reminder that she was no tonloy owned property but under Evanora's absolute control.

She let out a soft moan as the crop made contact with her ass, the thin almost transparent panties hardly being a buffer from the blows.  Then came another swat, this time harder...she moaned a bit louder but fought back the urge to squirm.

Freda slipped slightly under Lacy, pulled her panties to one side and urged the new slave to eat her.  Obediently, Lacy began to lick and kiss the girl's pussy lips.

Evanora watched the display under her feet with apparent hunger. She licked her lips and coiled the leather in her hands. 

Fuck, this girl, she thought to herself as Lacy diligently licked at Freda's bare pussy. 

The red-haired girl looked up into Evanora's eyes, her expression going wide as the lapping tongue across her clit pulled more and more of her desire to the surface. Her legs quivered and she let out a soft panting sound as her cheeks began to flush. Yes, the new girl had talent. She had meant to take her time, but with each new display she only wanted more of her. 

With a growl, Evanora knelt down beside them. She grabbed Lacy by the hair and pulled back, turning her head to face her. With a possessive force she kissed her hard and deep, forcing her tongue into the girl's mouth and tasting Freda's nectar on her lips. Pulling away, she stood and motioned for the girls to do the same. 

Freda hurried to her feet, still panting from the treatment she'd received from Lacy. 

"Take off your panties. Both of you," Evanora demanded.

As the girls moved to comply, she gestured to the strong butlers waiting in the shadows and they disappeared for a moment, returning with a pair of wooden pillories. At Evanora's command they placed them in line with each other. The holes for the head and wrists were snug, but lined with supple leather against splintering and the butler's lifted the hatches.

"Both of you, in." Evanora gave Freda and Lacy a smart crack with the strop across their asses and directed Freda to the front stock. She was impatient, desire boiling up in her and she couldn't help but grab hold of Lacy's beautiful hips and shoulders as she hurried her into the pillory. Her fingernails dug into the softness of Lacy's bare ass as the butler's closed the pillories on them. 

Freda, in her pillory, faced the garden. Behind her, Lacy was now locked into her own pillory, her face held in place behind Freda's moist pussy. Behind Lacy stood Evanora with her strop. She traced a finger over the black of the butt-plug in Lacy's ass, toying with it and giving small tugs and teases as she spoke. 

"Freda seemed to enjoy your ministrations, Heidi. Do keep them up. It pleases me." She emphasized the words with a smack of the strop across Lacy's reddening bottom. 

Without waiting to see if Lacy would comply, Evanora slipped her fingers down past the butt-plug, tickling the sensitive skin beneath her pussy lips. She rubbed at her, feeling her wet folds as her fingertips reached up between Lacy's legs to hook into her hot pussy. Evanora purred as she slowly, torturously, fingered the girl. She knew what she wanted now. 

"Boris. Fetch me my toy chest," Evanora commanded. As one of the butler's left, Evanora leaned close over Lacy's back. She pinched her nipples greedily as her fingering intensified. "Last night was a warm up. Now lets see if you're ready to meet the real me."

Lacy continued to eat Freda.  She could tell by the woman's sounds and mannerisms that Evanora was becoming more aroused by the minute.  Finally Freda came much to Lacy's relief.  As Freda was motioned away by their owner, Evaniora herself kissed Lacy, her tongue diving deep into her mouth.  Afterwards, both slave maids were forced to kiss each other.  Judging by the urgency and passion of Freda, Lacy could tell her roomie hardly needed any urging.  Lacy did her best to return the kiss, despite her inexperience.  The girl's lips tasted almost sweet....

Lacy stayed on all fours as she looked over to see Freda standing next to her as an identical pair of strange looking wooden devices were brought into the room.  They both had small holes with a large round one in the middle.  Freda was first....she went to the device....it was unlocked, she stuck her head through the opening and thrusted her wrists through the smaller holes, then the wooden crossbeam was closed and locked.  Freda was forced to stand bent over.

Lacy was next...she was motioned to position herself in the same way.  As the crossbeam was locked, Lacy's apparatus was pushed up close so her face was mashed tight against her roomie's crotch.

Lacy obeyed, once again thrusting her tongue inside Freda.  As she ate her, Lacy felt fingers invading her own cunt....Evanora was exploring her with a finger.....

Freda began to moan and squirm in her stocks as Lacy licked her from behind. Still eager from her first orgasm, her glistening pussy dripped honey across Lacy's lips and onto the stone patio below. Evanora scratched languidly at Lacy's bare ass, dragging scratch marks in the skin that set her legs quivering. As she fingered, Lacy from behind, she began to spread her fingers, pulling Lacy's lower lips apart and slowly stretching her even as she curled her fingers to massage her inner walls. 

When Boris returned with the leather trunk, Evanora motioned for him to open it. She eyed the plastic and leather of the instruments inside as she pinched and pulled at Lacy's nipple through the bodice of her maid's uniform. 

"Yes, that one. Put it on me, Boris," she commanded. 

Evanora pulled free from Lacy's pussy, her glistening fingers steaming softly in the morning chill. Boris approached with a tangle of dark red leather and buckled straps and gave a tug at the loose cinch of Evanora's robe. As it parted, Evanora leaned forward, pressing her bare slit and taut stomach over Lacy's ass as she reached around her with both hands and tore the tight bodice loose over the girl's chest. Lacy's tits spilled out from her uniform. Evanora caressed and pinched at them, letting Lacy feel the heat of her pussy against her ass. 

Boris reached around Evanora's waist, patiently waiting for her to ease back from Lacy. As she did, he took away her robe and fit a heavy red strap-on around her hips, buckling it into place. 

"Well done, Boris. I think Freda may be lonely. Why don't you go help her, hmmm?" Evanora meaningfully patted the muscular butler's bulge through his pants and he bowed with a gruff, 'thank you, mistress,' before stepping away. 

Evanora licked her fingers and ran them over Lacy's pussy, slipping them inside to coat them with her juices. She did this three times and each time she withdrew her fingers she stroked the red dildo strapped at her waist to lubricate it in the hot nectar. She teased the tip between Lacy's thighs and ass. In front of her, Freda shuddered and let out a muffled moan. Boris's fingers curled over the top of Freda's pillory and Lacy could feel Freda shift and squirm on her tongue as the muscular butler began to rock his hips, fucking Freda's open mouth.

The line of sex running out in front of her set a smile to Evanora's lips. With a sigh, she pressed her hips forward, plunging the strap-on into Lacy's pussy as she began to fuck her from behind. 

Lacy could tell that Freda was almost ready to cum a second time....she was quickly becoming......'talented', as their Mistress put it.....soon Freda screamed and came, nectar dripping from Lacy's mouth.

She felt pressure as the Lady invaded her pussy from behind, taking fingers to spread her pussy wide open while finger fucking her.  Eventually the woman pulled out.  Lacy sensed something else was about to happen, then convinced as she heard the woman tell the man to put whatever it was on her.  She was far too engrossed with eating Freda to notice Evanora as the woman approached her from behind.

Suddenly as she saw the man begin to face fuck Freda, Lacy felt a sudden pressure then.......PAIN.....something hard and rigid plunged deep into her pussy.....Lacy let out a scream as the dildo burrowed into her.