OOC chat for Good Times brothel

2 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

If you mean gwen pretending in character to be your older sister thats certainly doable.  Are you familiar with how the rooms/RP's here work in general or should i explain that a bit?

I think I have a fair grasp, but just in case you may want to explain it yourself.  And yes, that is what I meant 🙂

Well basically rooms and girls are "occupied" by clients during their service, during that time period no one else can hire a given prostitute or use the same room until they have been freed up from their duty.

In your case you have allready selected gwen who is currently free, the next most important thing is selecting the location and the services you desire. 

Every service has a fixed ecchicredit cost listed in a specific tab in the ooc forum, generally i send a ecchitext with a forum for you to fill out that makes most of this fairly straightforward to figure out. You need to decide the majority of the sexual content of the erp ahead of time as I/we rarely want you to "add on" to an existing que of an erp.

Any questions or should i send that forum?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DreamsnThings said:

Well basically rooms and girls are "occupied" by clients during their service, during that time period no one else can hire a given prostitute or use the same room until they have been freed up from their duty.

In your case you have allready selected gwen who is currently free, the next most important thing is selecting the location and the services you desire. 

Every service has a fixed ecchicredit cost listed in a specific tab in the ooc forum, generally i send a ecchitext with a forum for you to fill out that makes most of this fairly straightforward to figure out. You need to decide the majority of the sexual content of the erp ahead of time as I/we rarely want you to "add on" to an existing que of an erp.

Any questions or should i send that forum?

I think got it 🙂  You can send it for me, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Well maybe I’ll try to help out at some point. Give in to the competition and use a different brothel.

Going to other brothels!? Thats an absolute shame with the surplus of wet wanting  fuckholes just waiting to be filled that haven't had their chance!..

Now as for you helping out... what did you have in mind?

Edited by DreamsnThings

5 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

Going to other brothels!? Thats an absolute shame with the surplus of wet wanting  fuckholes just waiting to be filled that haven't had their chance!..

Now as for you helping out... what did you have in mind?

Hard to believe isn’t it?  Poor place had its moment of glory then faded away.  I have this vague idea you would have fit in there for some reason.

3 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Hello there and welcome to my fun little slice of depravity. I hope you like what you see in here so far ^^

That’s a good question, one that takes more though now that I’m getting the sense after looking around more that you are taking the gimmick much further than I had dared, actually spending ecchicredits. I’m trying to grind up to platinum like my temporary employee you’re working with up there.

• Love 1

Thank you @JennyDK I was just looking around letting the curiosity get the better of me. Honestly it took me a minute to figure out what specificly was going on here or how it works but I think I got the basis of it.

I do have a couple of questions still if you don’t mind helping me out

one is confirming that things in here are paid via echhi creds right? (I’m be honest I didn’t know what they where used for until now)

And if the following above is right my second question is how does one get more echhi credits, I’m still new to this cite so I’m not 100% sure how everything works here

and lastly is there any base open Rp here is it all paid services? 

Edited by Ruyah

6 hours ago, Ruyah said:

Thank you @JennyDK I was just looking around letting the curiosity get the better of me. Honestly it took me a minute to figure out what specificly was going on here or how it works but I think I got the basis of it.

I do have a couple of questions still if you don’t mind helping me out

one is confirming that things in here are paid via echhi creds right? (I’m be honest I didn’t know what they where used for until now)

And if the following above is right my second question is how does one get more echhi credits, I’m still new to this cite so I’m not 100% sure how everything works here

and lastly is there any base open Rp here is it all paid services? 

Good to hear. Of course, if anything should come up later, just let me know.

Yes, prostitutes here are paid EcchiCredits - hopefully making the experience a bit more interesting. The prices are fairly low, of course and mostly serves to make the user, playing as prostitutes, get closer to the experience.

You can earn EcciCredits in these ways (I may forget some of them):

• Posting on forums (such as how we are doing right now)
  • Making status updates or replies to these
  • Getting positive reactions to content - such as images in albums, forum posts, status updates and so on
  • Reporting bugs of the site to the staff
  • Like 1