14 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

As for where I think there is a market thread in Slumbering Isles?

It's not necessarily a market thread. But the Heart of Slumbering Isles was supposed to be the place for all the shops and such. But as you can see, we dont have many shops and businesses lmao. Yara may still be around at her stall. I could certainly scrumble up some minor characters if need be

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Melba, Yara, and Fausta are open~!  

If it's okay with everyone, we could transition to the nighttime to allow for different interactions? 

Nafarman won't be active for idk how long ( writer's block )   

At night, only Yara and Melba are available. Yara is most likely to be drinking. Melba is more likely to be doing tomte things. 

• Love 1

I'd be up for it!

If it is night time then Yshea will have cleaned up shop and her bedroom, purchased and installed her second basement door lock, started an inventory of new plants she needs to remake the potions she sold, probably patched up the window with a wood board until it can be properly fixed, emptied out her bath tub, and moved her new pile of coins into the safe she has hidden in her bedroom.

She's a busy Gobbo.

At this point she'd probably be cooking at home, or out doing some night gathering for plants that are particular to that time of the day while letting her fresh bath heat up at home.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up