Yshea's Apothecary and Residence

Rowan pulled back from the kiss slowly, still grinding her on his cock, feeling her legs shaking a little and the lips quivering against his shaft. "Just a fair warning though," he smirked, licking her sweet saliva from his own lips, "Melba is hard to control, and that's coming from me. She certainly can keep both of us on the edge, if she gets in that mood," he whispered, leaning closer in her embrace while their hips kept grinding together.

"But now," Rowan whispered again, looking into her eyes. He had started to pant as he was slowly lifting her up, aligning her muff with his throbbing cock. "Let me fill you up.." Rowan's face was bright red from the labor, but his eyes were flashing desire and intense lust for Yshea. "Mhnn.." a heavy breath escaped as he was pulling her down on his cock, stretching her insides again. Even in this short period, her walls seemed like they clenched in again.

"Unh.. Yis..." His eyes shutdown on their own, as he moaned her named and heaved a heavy breath on her face. He kept pulling her down until she bottomed him out. "You are so addicting..." he whispered, sinking his face in her neck. With each passionate kiss on her smooth skin, his fingers were clawing deeper into Yshea's tush. He was trying to match his hip thrusts up with Yshea's spontaneous movements, but the boy got really impatient really quick. He started to bounce her on his cock, rapidly, while rolling his own hips. Rowan sank deeper into her. His teeth camping down deep in her skin, leaving clear prints.

• Love 1

Melba was harder to control than Rowan? Now that was exciting! Of course if it was true then Yshea probably hardly stood a chance against the woman when it came to any of these sorts of things. Perhaps she could cheat with a potion or a tonic, but that wouldn't be very nice. Even so, the idea of bedding such a tenacious woman only hardened her resolve to see the man's promise through!

One thing at a time though.

For a few moments the grinding motion between the two of them ceased. A shiver of anticipation ran down her spine as she was lifted up, and again when Rowan's tip brushed and prodded against her soft skin, seeking out an entry into her body. Once more her tiny pussy was stretched open around the Human's thick cock, Yshea's breath catching in her throat as she was penetrated. The brief break had been enough for her to recover: hot flesh gripped upon the man just as tightly as the first time he had entered her.

"Rowan" moaned the Goblin, fingers digging against the back of the man's shoulders as she felt herself pulled downwards upon the intruding member. While there was a little pinch, and another slightly harder one when he pushed again into her womb, it didn't hurt quite as much as it did last time. Her head hung back, exposing her neck for her lover. Each kiss sent another shiver along her spine and thusly caused her inner flesh to squeeze around Rowan's sensitive shaft.

I want to do this every day. This is amazing.

Fingers tightened their grip against her tender rump. She felt her body lifted, a hushed gasp escaping from her as Rowan left her womb, only for a squeak to follow as he re-entered it. It wasn't long before her hips also started to move on their own, grinding in little circular movements, causing her inner flesh to wring the man's cock as though she were trying to pull every last drop of seed from his body. Soon the sound of her cheeks slapping against the man's lap filled the room.

"R-rowan?!" she squeaked, feeling the man's teeth dig against her neck. Her arms clung more tightly around the man's body, legs assisting in bouncing her against her lover's length. This time she wouldn't make him do all of the work! Perhaps her building excitement also helped the cause. It didn't help that her little breasts were constantly brushing against the man's chest, jiggling slightly with every little bump made against her bottom.

• Love 1

The pace reached the peak rather soon with Yshea being more confident and matching her desires with Rowan's. Their hips began to clap sloppily, and the sound echoed in the closed walls. The pauses between the claps were getting shorter and shorter. They were invested into each other and nothing else other than the mingling seemed to matter to them. With eyes clenched close, Rowan moved up, feeling his way to her ears with his lips. He sucked the pointy helix into his mouth and softly sank his teeth in her soft flesh, tugging on the sensitive parts. "I can't get enough of you.." he whispered, slowly stopping the force to bounce her and focusing on rolling her hips with his cock locked in her honey pot.

"Maybe some time, we should try some potions," Rowan whispered, moving over to face with a grin. Their noses rubbed together, his lips occasionally brushing hers every time her body pressed up or he pressed down to roll the hips together. "If it gets this intense... normally like this.. I wanna see how it be with our lusts pushed towards the edge," he added, panting heavily. Slowly beginning to glide his cock up and down again. Her flustered face was a feast to his eyes and fuel to his burning desires. Soon his arms started to move again, on their own, as the claps sounded louder this time.

Rowan locked lips with her again, nipping on her lips over and over. His mind was in a haze and from the nature of the sloppy kiss it didn't seem like he had enough resistance in him to control the movements of his own tongue. Feeling her tusks sinking in his top lip, he spanked her ass hard just to see if she would bite him any harder. He clung on to the kiss, heaving warm breathes into her mouth. Their movements reached peak again, making Rowan's cock flex in her tight grip.

• Love 1

So incredible were the feelings of bliss that Yshea hadn't even noticed Rowan's climbing kissing, at least not until he reached his objective. A whimpering moan slipped free from her as lips squeezed around the sensitive tip of her pointed ear, prompting her core to tighten up even further around the trapped meat! The little love bite only sent another wave of pleasure rocking throughout her body. By this point her lips were held open, tongue hanging out just a bit while she did her best to keep up with her breathing.

I feel like I'm going to melt! Oh my goodness!

Yet another moan escaped when the bouncing halted and her body was instead rolled upon the man's lap. A rhythm was established between them, and whenever she pressed herself down into the roll she felt the man's skin brush against her already sensitive clit. Waves of pleasure washed over her body and mind. Then she heard his whispered words. They helped to snap her partly out of her euphoric state.

It's like he read my mind.

She didn't object. In fact she answered him with a brief timid nod, more focused on planting little kisses against the man's lips whenever they met. Of course this became more difficult when the thrusts and bouncing began anew, at least until their lips locked a little more firmly together. Again the man's tongue invaded her mouth, and again it was met by her own, thrashing eagerly against the Human's as she hoped to taste him. Only when she felt the slap against her little rump did she regain some of her senses.

What?

It was enough to send red to her cheeks. Indeed, she even responded as he'd hoped, digging her little tusks up against the man's lips! Not enough to draw blood, of course, but at least enough to give the man some retaliation. Alas, they couldn't do this forever. Already she could feel the man's cock throbbing within her body, met equally by the throbbing of her own sleek silky smooth flesh.

Her head tilted slightly, lips securing a better grip against her lover's. Nails dug against the man's flesh, leaving their own marks as she held on for dear life. While her hips continued to move in little circles they were not quite as controlled now, especially with the bouncing between the two of them. Then, all at once, her insides tightened up around Rowan's cock, clamping down with incredible force as her nectar again coated the man's length! Her entire body shuddered, moan muffled between their passionate embrace as a toe curling orgasm slammed the poor Goblin for the second time today!

• Love 1

Rowan followed her lead with the kiss, moving his lips along with hers to suckle on her bottom lip, nipping at it playfully whenever he felt her tusks sinking in his upper lip. He kept the control of their crotches. The deeper her nails and tusks burrowed into him, the harder he held on to her cheeks and the faster he bounced her on his cock. From the endless contractions of her inner muscles the veins on his shaft swelled up. It was their first day together, and he already knew when she was close. From her movements, he figured a warning would just be waste of breath from his side too. He would rather have her suck the breath out of him.

"Fu..hck..!" Rowan heaved a breath in her mouth again, feeling the warm flow of her juices showering down his shaft and sprinkling out with each bounce on to his crotch. He almost came from the sensation alone but he held back, just for a little longer. The excitement though, made him standup on his feet, having her locked on his member. Holding on to her tightly he started to pound with all his strength, his sack slapping the entrance roughly. His toes curled up as though he was trying to claw on to the wooden floor. "Mmmmm!" a muffled yet loud moan escaped him, as began filling her up. Rowan's whole body was turning red from the labor, this was his back to back third cumming so hard. His tip flexed hard, and each time he splooged out a huge heap of cum inside her.

Rowan pulled back from the kiss as he went out of breaths. With his eyes shut close he slumped back down on the bed, his hands moving on their own to still rock her on his cock, milking out each drop. He was panting heavily, holding Yshea close to him. "I should have broken into your place long ago.." he mumbled, resting his face in the cape of her neck rather tiredly. Their bodies slipped against each other's from how they were sweating.

• Love 1

The next few moments were a messy blur to the poor Goblin. Rowan's hands gripped more firmly upon her tender cheeks. Her breasts were squished against the man's chest, arms holding herself close to his body, both out of passion and out of a desire not to slip away due to the accumulated sweat shared between them. She was definitely taking a quick wash after this was over with. No need going out smelling of sex, even if she was only planning on venturing into the nearby woods.

She was lifted into the air as Rowan relentlessly slammed himself against the back of her womb, repeatedly driving a momentary bulge from her belly. Every slap of the man's heavy sack against her delicate lips only helped to further extend her release. Then came her lover's seed. A veritable flood poured into her deepest chamber, filling it almost instantly. Their combined mess spilled onto the floor in heavy droplets whenever the man pulled himself even partly free from the vice-like grip of her pussy. She would need to clean that up later too.

When it finally appeared to be over their kiss was broken. Yshea slumped against the man, breathing heavily now that she had the freedom to do so. The occasional whimper and gasp escaped from her as they fell back to the bed, Rowan's hands continuing to slowly manipulate her lower body, driving her up and down along the already soaked shaft. He certainly was insatiable, wasn't he? But then she wouldn't have it any other way.

"Y-yeah. I suppose I have to agree" mumbled the exhausted Goblin, arms finally loosening their grip. Of course she didn't want him to spend all of his energy or seed here, and so she made the executive decision to put a halt to their passionate lovemaking. With a wiggle of her hips she pulled herself up, allowing the man's cock to spill free from the warm embrace of her body. Then she simply curled up against the Human's side, eyes closed while a content little smile settled upon her lips.

"Y-you're pretty amazing. Thank you. F-for giving me a chance, I mean. I doubt there are many Humans who would."

• Love 1

The boy let out a soft moan, as his cock slammed over his sack as soon as she pulled off."Their loss." Rowan replied directly to the point. "More for this horndog," he chuckled a little before laying down on his back, with his legs hanging tiredly from the edge. He wrapped an arm around her as she was curling up beside him. "I wonder what is it," Rowan mumbled. "Doesn't seem like you can go out gathering today," he looked down at her, a grin curving up on his lips.

The hand slid up from her back to her hair, "I am sorta curious, was your mother a human? Can goblins and humans even have kids together?" he asked running his fingers through her hair. "I am curious for, like, I heard goblins to be, ugly warmongers... but you are a cutie, and seem like, you would probably focus on house stuffs more than wars if you were given a chance." He whispered, gently massaging the back of her head.

Regardless of how they had met, it developed into something rather comfortable. Rowan felt like, he didn't even need a deal anymore to have her do him favors and more importantly, him doing favors for her.

• Love 1

A tired giggle escaped from Yshea, one hand gently brushing across the Human's chest. "I'll take a tonic. It should allow me to do my job. You can have one too if you'd like. But I can't just give out too many. They aren't exactly easy to make. Well, they aren't cheap anyways."

Skipping a day of gathering wouldn't bankrupt her, but she would have to make it up on another. Right now she had maybe a week's work built up. But one never knew when they might need those extra days. What if she got sick? Or injured? She would need a recovery period then. No point in wasting those days on something trivial like an incredible morning of sex.

Her face grew flustered as the man's hand settled atop her head. It was embarassing being treated like some kid! Well, okay, that obviously wasn't true, but it felt that way! However on the other hand it also felt nice. She was long overdue for some affection. So she let it slide. "No. Pure Goblin. You're right though: most of us aren't very pretty to look at. Don't think other Goblins don't notice either: if I couldn't do something useful then I probably would have been used for purely breeding purposes. I dunno. I guess I'm just a freak."

She shrugged, but seemed otherwise unbothered by the fact. Sometimes being a freak was a good thing! In this case it mostly was! Of course she couldn't let the rest of his comment go unchallenged, and so she prodded a finger playfully against the man's ribs! "I can use a sword! Actually I only took up this sort of work because of a man who saved me. That and I was already a gatherer for my tribe. I'm pretty good at picking out the good stuff from the bad stuff."

While it was true that she could cook to an extent, and that she was good at cleaning, it wasn't really the ideal life for her. Perhaps she would consider it for the right person, but not even Rowan met that threshold yet! "So what are your plans for the day? I mean before you drag Melba back here. Surely you had something other than sex on your agenda?"

• Love 1

"I see," Brought up by the streets, well even after having parents; Rowan knew the weight of the word savior. She mentioned about living here alone before, it was easy assume the man she spoke about wasn't with her. The reasonable explanation for that, would be, his death. He didn't ask anything about the topic anymore. No point in bringing up something sad when she was doing better forgetting about it.

"Maybe you should teach me how to use a sword some time." He said shyly. It was indeed a little embarrassing to carry a weapon and not knowing how to use it. A year or two ago, he stole it from the Chantry priest's home. That duffer acts like some top class knight but he didn't even notice his sword had gone missing. It was indeed valuable, but for some reason, he thought he might get caught if he tried to sell it.

Rowan chuckled hearing about plans. "Well initially I had plans to rob your shop, then sell them, get some food and sleep. That went south aha!" Talking about plans, reminded him he still needed money. "Say, the tonic you just told me about. Tell me more about it, maybe I will take a fill. They are expensive right?" He asked. Rowan suddenly sounded quite excited.

• Love 1

The litle Goblin's smile briefly shifted into a toothy grin. Hah! She knew it! He really didn't know how to use that thing, did he? It was a good thing for him that they didn't get into a fight after all! "Sure. I'll teach you. Not for free though. You'll have to find some way to repay me." Gold was nice, but there were other ways too! She was certain he wouldn't mind the price.

"Well it is far from the most expensive thing I have here. Compared to some of the ones I normally sell it is a bit on the more expensive side. Part of that price is the work I put into it. Most of it is because of the ingredients. Some can't be found here. They need to be purchased from traders, when they have them. Things like ginger, for example."

If she could figure out a way to make the same tonic with purely local materials then she certainly would! It would sell out pretty quickly with the farmers! Or, really, anyone who had a tiresome job! Heck, she would drink it daily! But alas it was not so easy to make, and so the price had to be kept high for the material cost alone. "Spice traders are really important, although usually pretty well guarded. Other herb traders are also good."

If he hit those for me then it could be very lucrative!

Slowly she sat herself up, arms stretching out overhead. Then she wiggled her way off, moving over to the nearby bathroom to set the firewood up for her bath. She typically dumped the water later in the day, just in case she needed it for early morning cleaning. Potion making could be a dirty job, after all! Or a smelly one, at least. On her way back she grabbed a couple of small cork-topped wood tubes, tossing one to Rowan. With a huff she pulled herself back up onto the bed, exhausted from the brief task alone!

"Well as long as I'm not keeping you from some important seedy meeting with some other criminals." With a smile she popped the cork, chugging the liquid inside! It had a sharp gingery-mint taste! She had added honey, both for its beneficial properties and for taste, but it didn't help too much. Still, she was used to tasting worse tonics, so it didn't affect her too much.

• Love 1

"Repay you? Pfft. Sure if it's anything but money" Rowan chuckled. He wanted to mention about the deal but it didn't seem necessary. He knew Yshea was mostly joking with the payment.

"You need rich people to buy expensive stuffs you know, and the only rich people here are probably the priests and those like the sheriff," Rowan sighed. "None of us can pitch it to them, unless, I change what I do for a living." As if that was going to happen. He could probably convince Melba to do it for Yshea, but it was still risky. He couldn't trust that she wouldn't give some straight answers if asked about the origins of these potions.

The mention of the traders spiked his interests. Foreign traders were his most comfortable targets. The village pretty much knew him. If a robbery happened in the local area, fingers would be pointed to Rowan, even if he wasn't the one to do it. Punishments were a different thing however, without evidences that wasn't gonna happen. Still it was troublesome. "Traders huh? As long as they aren't from here, I could get whatever you need." Besides, it would be less suspicious for him to sell potions, than selling huge batches of spice.

Rowan's gaze followed the petite frame of Yshea, as she got up. He was feeling quite tired, and the bed was comfortable. "What's this?" Rowan asked curiously, as she tossed the two tubes on the bed. He grabbed one, sitting up. With equal curiosity he uncorked the tube and sniffed it. "Whoa," It immediately tingled his nostrils. The smell was quite foreign to him, a little bitter-spicy but it was nice. "You got one more? I am taking these, I could probably sell these to someone." he said, corking the tub and looking up. Observing her reactions and the effects of the potion on her as she swigged down the contents inside.

• Love 1

"Yeah. I'm always worried about approaching people with power though. I do make enough of a living selling the bare minimum that I do. Perhaps it might be good to have a market seller though. A Human, or at least someone who looks Human."

Him getting materials would be helpful! To that she gave him a thumbs up! It appeared her words had sunk in. As for the tonic, it didn't appear to have any outwardly affect on her. Yshea could feel it however. Her tired muscles already feel loose, relaxed, refreshed even! She remained laid back for only a few moments before she hopped back to her feet! Already she was moving to grab a dampened rag, hoping to clean up the mess they'd left on the floor.

"If you find a buyer then I'll hand off more. I really don't have many extras right now. It'll refresh your body, if you need it."

There was another she was planning on drinking on her way out, one which would protect her from the dangers of intimacy. Well, that and make sure nothing was damaged. Rowan was pretty big, especially compared to her! She couldn't take any risks! It wasn't like she was a doctor or anything, after all.

• Love 1

Rowan observed her closely. She was rejuvenating rather quickly after she drank the potion and the effect seemed strong enough to him to work instantly. That was a great selling point in crowds. As she hopped up, Rowan was sure about its benefits. "Are you a neat freak?" Rowan chuckled, slowly getting up from the bed.

"Hmmm, fair enough. I will probably have to come up with a disguise and gather up a crowd later sometime. Things like this should be easy to sell if you act like a foreigner. Speaking of disguise, can you craft things like wigs or sew clothes?" Rowan was planning something for sure. He didn't drink either of the potions however. A nap could make him feel better, there was no need to drink something that could make him even a single zeni.

Rowan approached the door, to pick up his shorts. His urges were satisfied for the time being, and the boy was hungry. "What do you need to make these again? I mean what type of spices?" he asked curiously, grabbing his shorts and beginning to put them on.

• Love 1

A brief burst of pink infiltrated her cheeks. "W-well of course! One has to be very careful about cross-contamination! Or if things are out of place then mistakes might be made! Making this stuff is very delicate work." It certainly wasn't a lesson that she had learned first hand. Nope. Not at all. Yshea never made a mistake!

As it turned out getting cum out of a bearskin rug was not easy, especially with so much of it. She had cleaned it up as best she could now. An agent would need to be used to finish the job. The rag was tossed into a woven basket for cleaning. Instead she shifted over to a small wooden cupboard located near the bathroom. Within were a collection of various bottles housing different colored liquids, some with differing viscosities. None were labeled, but she knew what they were.

"I can to a limited degree. But I can't really make anything. Some patch work if I have the materials. You might want to find a tailor."

Settling upon a smaller, fatter bottle with a slightly thick white liquid, Yshea returned to her poor rug. Careful droplets were poured out onto each dirtied spot. Then the mixture was corked back up and returned to its place. "Don't step on that. It needs to sit for a few hours at least."

Finally she turned to watch Rowan dress, hands settling upon her hips. Of course she was still a little flustered. Just because they fucked didn't mean she wasn't embarassed to be seen naked! But she was trying to get herself accustomed to it. "Ginger is the big one. Doesn't matter the origin. Mint, but I can find that around here. Ginseng. There are too many alternatives to list really. Anything can be helpful."

Edited by Chiyako
  • Love 1

"Makes sense." Rowan smiled, pulling his pants up. He didn't really understand what she actually meant with cross contamination, but he assumed it had something to do with the taste of the potions or something. He looked at her, still shaking his head a little watching her struggle to clean off the cum from the bear skin rug. Living alone had its disadvantages and cleaning was surely one.

The boy nodded as she suggested to find a tailor. "Hmmm, I will see what I can do. If this works out, I might stop robbing people. At least the locals" Rowan laughed out. "So ginger is the most important one. Alright, I will see what I can do about it!" Rowan smirked, approaching her.

He stopped for a moment, hearing her warning. "I am being careful!" he chuckled, then walked over to her. Leaning down closer to her face, he cupped her face gently in his palms, the tubes in his hand rested against a cheek. He then planted a deep kiss on her lips, "There's nothing to be shy about, your glory is burned in my memory now," he whispered sweetly before planting another kiss on her lips. "I will probably come by this evening again, to fix the window." he said pulling back. "If you actually go gathering, leave a note for me" he added, kissing her cheek softly. Rowan usually wasn't so affectionate, but the way Yshea's body was appreciating his every single touch kept encouraging him to be more and more affectionate.

"Well, I will see you later then!" Rowan said with a smile, patting her head. He then turned on his feet and bent his head a little like before, making his way out of the room to climb up the stairs.

• Love 1

Yshea giggled softly at Rowan's suggestion that he might stop being a criminal. She doubted that! Old habits were hard to break! But then she had stopped being a bandit, so it was entirely possible. Still, the idea that she'd cured a criminal with her body was an amusing one!

Make it a new business: fuck a Goblin to stop a crime! I'm sure the authorities would all be on board with that one!

When Rowan approached her Yshea's cheeks went red again. Already she was anticipating these affectionate kisses! Was she perhaps becoming a little needy? Maybe. But she didn't care. She enjoyed them too much. As her cheeks were cupped she leaned in, eagerly pressing her lips against the Human's. Rowan could perhaps feel the heat in her face when he paid her such a sweet compliment, but she simply answered it with an even more passionate follow-up kiss!

"Expect a note then. It'll be on the counter."

A silly bashful smile was left behind as her cheek was kissed. Even the friendly pat atop her head was appreciated! As the man took his leave Yshea waved to him, unmoving until he'd finally departed from her shop. Only once he'd left as she was certain that they were finished fooling around for the moment did she turn and venture into her bathroom.

One large bottle of a pink tonic, roughly three-quarters of the way filled, was uncorked. Carefully the little Goblin tilted it over, applying a few droplets to the already heated water within her tub. That was all that was needed. Once the cork had been applied she slipped herself into the bath. Briefly she submerged herself, relaxing for a few minutes to enjoy the water before she set about cleansing herself.

Nothing I can do bout the cum he left in my body. If I run into Melba she will know. I just hope she doesn't react too violently. Should definitely bring the dagger.

With what was probably going to be her first bath of the day out of the way Yshea pulled herself out, dried herself off, and got dressed for what was already the third time today! A small vial of a slightly bioluminescent blue liquid was pulled from within her bedside drawers, popped open, and chugged. It had a strong blueberry taste to mask the other less desirable tastes, and did so only partly. Still, this would keep her from getting pregnant, should that be possible, and would assist her body with healing any damage that their passionate lovemaking might have done, although she doubted that would be an issue.

This time her gloves were secured, and with everything, including her mask, properly fitted to her person she moved up the stairs to her shop! The door leading into her living quarters was locked behind her with a key. She left a note on the counter. It read: "Out gathering. Will return by sundown at the latest." Once her dagger was secured beneath her cloak she finally ventured out, locking the front door behind herself! Hopefully nobody would notice that a few of the window panes were removed, and if they did then hopefully they would only think it was for maintenance purposes.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

@Chiyako

After the bout at the market, the two brothers, Umbral and Lumian, would be guided past a few streets by Yshea, the apothecary. Their conversations led from fairytale stories about dragons and elves to if beast-folk existed would it be bestiality to screw one. That was still up to debate, and many good points supporting screwing the race and considering it as laying with a barn animal. The pair noticed that the street grew quieter, and they began to focus more on their surroundings. 

It was evident that the two didn't believe in such things as magic and ogres abd all that, but still...

"I'm just saying! If things like say dwarves and elves existed wouldn't we have seen one?" Lumian stated, being the pessimist in the argument.

"They could have been other actual people from around the globe." Umbral replied. 

"Alright, give me an example then." 

Umbral thought for a good moment before giving his argument, "Okay... Say dwarves, they are short people, very emotional, great builders though. That could be those raiders from the European lands. Your elves tall and elegant individuals, or a collective. Orcs were warlike, brawny, and dark skinned, possibly those ebon skinned folk we seen a few years back." 

"Fairies and Goblins, then." Lumian questioned, seeing what his brother thought if those. 

Umbral went silent for a good minute, thinking of the right words for the answer he was going to give. His right fight clenched and released, he hummed once or twice while jerking around in his head. Then he began to speak, "Well... Fairies could easily be mistaken for those little flies, you know, the little fluffy fruit flies?" 

Lumian then responded, "Okay, okay, I can see that. But Goblins." 

"Really short people, perhaps those natives in the southern lands? Their skin might be darker than ours but I don't see any green or red skinned folk. Honestly, everything in our religious stories and all that are over exaggerated. And before you ask, who is to say they are ugly? Always depicted with large stubby noses, massive eyes and gangly arms with a potbelly. No, I think there would be some beautiful, if not decent looking 'Goblins.'" That final statement was practically the final stake in the argument. Umbral went quiet after that, and so did Lumian after he asked a few more random questions with no incoming response. 

True, they both believed these 'childrens story' were nothing more than myth, however it were clear that Umbral was more opened minded and logical than Lumian who seemed pretty closed about the subject. Up ahead, the pair could see a sizeable place, while a tad smaller than expected, it was nonetheless what they had seen. And then they were wrong. After walking past the building it was clearly condemned, a sign up on the door that they couldn't read. That said they just continued their stride.

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Haha 1

Poor, poor Yshea. She could not get a break, could she? The entire trek over had been talk of mythical creatures and, more importantly, laying with said creatures. These two were insatiable! What might happen if they knew what she was? Admittedly some of the thoughts were pleasant to consider, not that she might have even given them a second thought before today.

Damnit Rowan.

Maybe she was being a little too harsh on the man though. Well, within her mind. Yes, maybe her thoughts kept drifting in that direction, but this was an entirely new world that had been opened up to her! She had enjoyed it had she not?

Of course the conversation eventually had to move over to the subject of Goblins. The world had a sick sense of humor. Still, the two had never seen a Goblin before? Not only that but they didn't really seem to mind the existence of such creatures. At least they didn't seem to suspect her either. Maybe she really was being paranoid about nothing.

Still, probably best not to expose myself. Safer that way. Also if I did they might act as Rowan did. I'd never get any work done then!

It wasn't very long before they finally arrived outside her little shop. The most interesting part about it was that it was built partially into a hillside. Of course a glass panel in her window was still taken out from the frame, but it wasn't broken. Again, hopefully they'd just think of it as a construction job in the process of still being completed.

"Here it is."

Moving over to the front door Yshea reached into her cloak, pulling out a key. Standing on her tippy toes she reached up, unlocking the door, only to push it inwards. She didn't stop there, moving for the front counter. "Please come in. Feel free to take a look around. Ask questions. Try not to touch too much. Some of these tonics are dangerous."

There were a few potted plants, including a couple which had mismatched plants growing within them thanks to the morning's accident. Shelves were also covered with a wide assortment of different potions and drinks and tonics and salves of all shapes and colors! A few were unmarked. Those that were marked were marked with a primitive runic language. Goblin runes, but very few people understood what they were. She had answers in case people did know what they were, but this way thieves wouldn't know what to take.

After setting her basket of goodies down behind the counter Yshea dragged a wooden step stool over to a set of iron hanging racks. Today's bounty would be hung up to dry. Nothing she had collected needed to be preserved fresh. Well, except for the poisonous root. That she would preserve. But everything else could hang up to dry.

"I have a tonic for just about anything. If there is anything you're looking for specifically let me know. Some are going to be pretty pricey though."

• Woohoo 1

Finally, they arrived, and the building back from whence they came lingered on Umbrals' mind. How much did that cost exactly? It was closer to the market but still further away... His thoughts were cut off as he focused on the wooden structure before them. Lumian snickered slightly but his it, a good attempt before Umbral jabbed him in the ribs with a quick elbow. It wasn't anything impressive, only seemingly reinforcing the black haired brothers argument on the subject of a poor town. It wasn't half bad, said the optimistic side of Umbral. It was complete shut, argued the side of Lumian, both of which kept their thoughts to themselves. 

"By gods I didn't realize how short she really was... You sure she's not a chi-" Lumian received a slap to the back of his head, which, he was quiet enough that Yshea couldn't hear most likely but Umbral stood for no nonsense at this point. 

"Quit it, you prepubescent boy." Umbral hissed at Lumian loud enough for Yshea to hear. 

Lumian continued to grumble something under his breath something inaudible. Yshea unlocked her door and entered, the two following in for the woman to be behind a counter. There were tonics, bottles and such that were well organized in different sizes and volumes. There were odd glyphs amongst the items instead of trademark names... Perhaps when Uncle Gjormund opens his shop he can do that for his herbs and such, thought Umbral. Lumian already took off looking at the items and glyphs, trying to make out what they were. 

"Brother, these look like those runes those savage raiders used, the ones who worship that Oodun character." Lumian stated after a few minutes of browsing.

"You mean the All Father, and these have their similarities but they are not the same. I wouldn't mistake these for that language of those people," Umbral then pulled a tonic from one of the many shelves, looking it over and bringing it over to Yshea, uncertain as to what it was, "Can you tell what this says?"

• Love 1

Not that they could see it, but Yshea's ears were a bit larger than a Human's were. Well, they were longer and better at picking up sounds, anyways. But the hood and mask did make this a little more difficult. Still, she could pick out enough words to understand the whispers. They were curious about her height. That was never good and she never really had a great answer for it.

I doubt they'd fall for sickly granny. I'll have to be tricky.

At least their bickering was amusing. Another giggle slipped free, this one quieter than the last, so perhaps it would go unnoticed. However what they spoke of next was even more unsettling. They recognized the runes! Oh, wait, no. They were just similar to a people they'd faced before. Some raiders of Oodun or something of that nature. She knew nothing of the specifics of them, but it was a little worrying none the less.

As she finished hanging up the plants she'd collected one of the men, the one named Umbral, brought a tonic to the counter. After climbing down from her step stool Yshea made her way over and next to the man, looking over the curvy bottle. It contained a slightly yellowish liquid. Thin. But the Goblin runes upon it said it all. Well, at least for her.

"Hair. It is a tonic for those who are balding. You apply a few droplets into your hand, rub it vigorously to activate it, and then rub it into the balding regions. Eventually the hair should regrow. It should make areas already covered grow out faster as well."

It had worked on animals, at least. If nothing else it made their coats very pleasant to brush! Show animal quality, even! She hadn't really tested it thoroughly upon Humans before. Well, okay, she had, but nobody had returned to her for more. Either it worked well enough that they hadn't needed any more, or it simply hadn't worked at all. She'd always been too worried to check on it.

Pulling herself up onto a stool behind her counter Yshea would withdraw a tall corked bottle filled with a thin rust colored fluid. Something within it moved around whenever the bottle itself was shifted. A smaller clay jar was also retrieved and popped open, filled with a thick crimson paste. A cutting board was hauled up, along with a knife. After popping out the wide cork she went to work on cutting open the root she'd collected earlier.

"Don't touch this by the way. It is poisonous."

Carefully the knife was dragged along the inside of the split root as she sought to scrape away the concentrated paste. That would be transferred into the jar. The rest would ultimate be placed within the bottle. Both could be used for different sorts of tonics.

• Woohoo 1

"Lumian, got something for your chest." Umbral quipped, only to receive an audible 'fuck off' from his younger half. 

Umbral watched Yshea do her work, seeing how she utilized the root in the liquid and separate the scrapings from. He nodded when she stated about the poisonous portions of the experiment Yshea partook and didn't question it. That was her specialty, not his... Then again, Gjormund would certainly teach the boys about this kind of work, as now it seemed everything the elderly men did wanted integrated into future generations. Perhaps that is why they wanted so many jobs, and each one could be quite useful in their own ways. 

Lumian came up to the counter with eight bottles of varying sizes in his arms and squatted slightly to  set them carefully on the table. He had a poker face, a look of determination and sure enough, he asked, "Alright, what are these and what are they for?" 

Umbral knew this look that Lumian held, he was going to start buying things. Not that he didn't have the coin for it, but it was something that worried Umbral due to the fact his brother buys... A little too much. Regardless it could come in handy at some point. 

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Love 1

Yet another giggle escaped from behind the wooden mask. Her focus did remain upon her task, however. Once the roots had stopped producing any paste from the scraping she'd pop the cap back onto the jar and set it aside. With her knife each remaining stem was carefully prodded and slipped into the bottle. After corking it and setting it away she pushed aside the cutting board and knife for cleaning later in the evening. Just in time too as Lumian arrived at the counter with quite a few bottles!

Is he really going to buy all these? Wait. No. I doubt it.

Yshea first pointed towards the tallest of the bottles. It was thin, almost akin to a flat bottomed vial, and was filled with a thick green liquid. A gel, really. There was no label. "This is a powerful concentrated cleanser. Mix a small glob vigorously with a large bucket of water and you'll have enough to clean the floors of a palace, provided you aren't wasteful. It will leave behind a spearmint smell for a couple days. I charge two silver for it."

She had used it in the past for cleaning her own home. In fact occasionally she will still use it when she runs out of the new concoction she'd brewed up. But that one was still in the testing phase and didn't provide as much cleaner overall. This recipe, at least, was well proven.

Next she pointed towards a corked jar. Within were what appeared to be pitch black berries within a thick azul sauce. There was a label on this one. "The label says 'Bungo Berries'. This is a specialty from my homeland. Feed one of these to a pregnant animal once per week. The offspring will grow up to be quite large. Ten silver."

It was true: they used these berries to produce powerful guard animals and oversized mounts! Well, oversized for Goblins. Unfortunately the ingredients to make them were scarce, and it took a long time. Perhaps if she could get the recipe changed or the process made more efficient then she might be able to charge less. Farmers would certainly buy it! But as things were now it was only really something she could get away with selling to nobility.

The third bottle had some curves, but otherwise appeared more or less normal. It contained a soft green colored liquid, also fairly thick. This one also had a label. "Grow. For use on plants. A concentrated fertilizer. Mix it with water and spread it over a field. It helps with plant growth. One silver."

Not a difficult one to make. She generally sold out pretty quickly within the planting season, however beyond that it generally sat unused on the shelves. Still, it was a good money maker, and one she could make relatively cheaply! Perhaps if she could fine-tune the recipe she could sell it for even less! That would bode well for the village.

Bottle number four appeared to be normal. Within was a brownish liquid. It was labeled. "No bug. It protects plants from invasive bugs. Ten copper." Another fairly straight forward one. It did its job well and was quite cheap to produce. Another one she generally sold out of. "Like the former you can combine it with water for a better spread. Use it after planting the seeds like the last one. Doesn't need to be reapplied."

Number five was the smallest of the bottles and contained an ultra fine powder, almost like sand, however the granules were a reddish color. There wasn't a label on it. "This is a flavor concentrator. Add it to liquid foods or drinks. You only need a tiny amount. It enhances the natural flavors of the dish. You need to be careful with it though. It is easy to overpower things with it. Fifteen silver."

That one was quite difficult to make. She didn't even use it herself, not because it didn't work but because she just couldn't afford to waste it on herself. Occasionaly she got lucky with a wealthier traveler and they would end up buying it. "I don't always keep this one in stock. It's just not very easy to produce, especially with the materials we have around here."

Six was the second smallest of the bottles and had a slight twist to the glass. Within was a lavender colored liquid, and this one was topped by a screw cork. There was no label. "Perfume. Lavender. It smells quite nice. Apply some of it to a bath and the scent should linger upon your body for a couple of days, even if you sweat a lot. Two silver."

Seven was a fairly normal bottle containing an orange liquid. There was a label on it. "Apply this to bandages before wrapping them around a wound. It will help to protect against diseases and will assist in the healing process. You can make it last longer by diluting it in water, but it won't help as much for the healing process. Five copper."

Easy to make. Helpful. Plentiful materials. However their village was generally pretty quiet and didn't have much of a need for her tonic. She sold one now and then, but mainly travelers were the ones to purchase this from her. It didn't work as well as her personal healing tonics, but then it was one of the cheaper options she had.

Finally she had reached the last bottle. A hexagonal shaped one. The third smallest of the bunch. It contained a pink liquid and a label. She paused for a few moments, staring at it. Finally she cleared her throat to speak, voice just a bit more timid than normal.

"Lust. Apply it to food or drink. It will warm the loins, set the heart fluttering, and assist with natural lubrication. Lasts for an hour. Five silver."

She wasn't proud of that one. Well, okay, that was a lie. She was proud of each of her creations, but that one certainly did bring her a little bit of shame. Yshea understood the darker potentials for it. Still, it sold too well not to restock it! It wasn't too difficult, and while part of the price came from some of the materials a majority of it was simply leveraged against the prime purchasers of said tonic: wealthier travelers. Did it work? Probably. It worked on some animals she'd tested it on. But she hadn't tried it with a Human.

With the bottles identified she relaxed back within her seat. "As I said, I have a great selection. Pricey generally, yes. But it comes down to effort, time, and materials. Especially materials. Any questions?"

• Woohoo 1

Lumian listened intently, carefully choosing which words go with what and placing the simple names and effects on each bottle. He had quite the memory, and it wasn't difficult to understand either. For what seemed like moments were only a split second to the younger brother, and he weighed his options on each one including the hair tonic. With a sigh, Lumian looked through a pocket... Or three, and pulled out a hefty sack or two. 

Lumian then dug around before setting on the table literally 50 coins, Umbrals eyes grew wide in shock by his much his own brother was holding out. Then again they wouldn't be it this town had he not saved the family. Lumian scooted to coins toward Yshea and simply said, "I'll take them." 

Umbral still held onto the hair tonic, wanting to see about buying it himself. And his heart was ever sinking, not realizing that when his brother said they have money, they have literally a walking bank. It was... Lumian. Very, very Lumian of Lumian, with his paranoia of people and even those close to him. 

"I uh..." Umbral began as he set the glass on the table, "Guess I'll take this. And Lumian-" 

"Yes yes, we still need supplies, we can drop these off with Stephan." Lumian cut off. There were a variety of purposes that would see e the family, but most importantly, himself. Ah yes, that lust liquid would do wonders for him!

"I'm heading out of here once I can, and I'll head to the market myself. You can join me with your bottle of sadness." Lumian added. 

• Love 1

Yshea couldn't believe her eyes. How much money did these people have?! One sack of coins after another were pulled free from Lumian's pockets. All she could do was look on in amazement, completely stunned by such a life changing amount of money.

He really is buying them all? What? This can't be real.

And yet it was! The coins were stacked up neatly in front of her. Reaching out she picked one up, testing to see if it was real. She would try biting it, and almost did in fact, but thankfully held herself in check. They felt real enough.

I wouldn't have to work for months off this! What should I even do with all of it?

"U-um. Thank you very much."

What else could she say? Of course they weren't just travelers. She really hoped they would all work out well, especially now. Having a knight knocking at her door upset due to a failed concoction would not bode well for her. Still, this was just a crazy amount of money. It could probably feed the whole village! Well, for a little while. But still!

"The hair growth tonic is a silver, by the way."

Still, even if she could stop working for a while it was probably better to keep at it. What if these two wanted to make more purchases from her? She would want to be well stocked! Who knows? Maybe at this rate she could just retire early!

"Let me know if you need anything else. I also take requests for custom tonics."

• Woohoo 1

"Alright then..." Umbral dug out a silver coin and set it on the counter, Lumian moving the jars to the side began to wonder off to browse again. It was evident by his relaxed demeanor now that he grew bored. 

'I would be wrong to assume, however, I wonder if someone gives her trouble? With how small this town is and how poor some people are, I wouldn't doubt it. The last thing I need to do is silence some fool who harms a woman-' Umbrals cut his own thoughts off as he watched Lumian go about. The last he needed was to stir trouble, either of them, all to be nice and neighborly. 

'Blasted fool's, especially the women.' Umbral thought again as he absentmindedly watched Lumian walk up to the counter. 

What was that idiot up to now? The older brother watched the you get carefully now as he witnessed the slowly growing smirk appear. Lumian leaned against the counter with an elbow and gave that look he always gave any lucky lady. It normally worked, Lumians eyes would turn soft and his demeanor friendly. With his looks he'd easily catch any eye and the time he tried to do it with that farm woman he got his forehead smashed against an anvil. 

'What is your game?'

"My dear lady," Lumian began with a soft tone, "At one point, you were beautiful, correct? I still believe you hold some beauty under that mask. Care if I take a peak-" 

Lumian was immediately cut off when an a quickly wrapped around his throat and pulled the man back into a chose hold. Of course, it was Umbral, unfortunately not quick enough to stop the idiots rambling. And of course, Lumian struggled and choked. This was... Unfortunately a common incident, the dumbass gets curious and he pries into others' business that weren't his. And unfortunately this had to be one of those moments. 

"I can think it's time for us to leave." Umbral said with a smile to Yshea. 

Still choking, Lumian spat out, "Ack! L-look, I-I'll be willing to pay you even, I wouldn't tell anyone I swear on my honor!" 

• Haha 1