Yes, No, Maybe

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

Would you become a serial killer if the remaining natural life span of every person you killed was supernaturally added to your own?

right...but then i go to jail for life sentence and instead dying there, i live there for eternity since there would be kill or be killed situation so NO.

would you drink a holy water but not allowed to eat fast food ever after that?

4 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

If you could have your fondest wish granted but one random stranger in the world would die horribly as a result would you?

Yes...just don't tell me who, where, and when.

would you take the chance to be reborn as the character of your RP this instant in exchange you got near impossible to paid debt?

Honestly I don't give a shit about debts but I'm not sure if I would want to be any of my characters, I like being me, even if it would be wonderful to become one of my male characters for a boys body and a big dick.

If you could become a god who had reality altering powers but the only way to do it would be to sacrifice everyone on earth berserk style would you?

16 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

If you could become a god who had reality altering powers but the only way to do it would be to sacrifice everyone on earth berserk style would you?

No. you should see my profile quotes about living with god power😓

Would you run a strip club in the middle of suburb in exchange god grant you any body part you want? (what a whacky god it was)

That sounds like a win win to me! A cock of my very own and stripper employees to sexually harass with it, whats the down side of this deal?

Would you be willing to fall into a coma for the rest of your life if it meant you always dreamed the most amazing, fulfilling, dreams for the rest of your life as well?

18 minutes ago, Kerzin Kalamond said:

If you could have sex with anybody you wanted to at anytime but never the same person more the once would you?

Yes. did you ask me that?

Would you take the chance to be allowed to have sex anytime anywhere but you always wake up in different form include animal?

Archived