What would you do if you woke up in bed with the person above you. ;)

Now back to the strange dream of waking up with random people. The laws of this universe were odd and seemed to hide a dark secret.

And how was Taco Bell involved with all this? Surly only the darkest powers would stoop to making me live in a Taco Bell.

What mysteries did this universe hold and could they be uncovered, the cycle, perhaps broken?

Only time would tell.....

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

The line between wanted sexual advances and sexual harassment is a thin one, oftentimes you don't know how the person will feel about it until you  ask. In this case of a penis gesture, don't ever try that in RL guys unless you know for certain how the other person feels.

But who knows, I like my new found cock, I might get lucky here with this mysterious stranger *crosses fingers*

• Like 1

Keeping my good side towards the closet...

"Yeah. Been straight as Mysthero's cock 'till now.  But seeing as you're the ONLY ONE here." I exaggerate looking around the room like a B actor.  "Eh, let's do it.  Here comes the order of hot sausage!"

I just bend you over the bed, grab my hard cock and enter slowly.

"How's this reach around thing work?"

Edited by Balthier
  • Like 1

I laugh to myself "Oh straight boys, they always put it up your butt."

I sigh happily as I'm anally penetrated.

"Forget the reach around, too hard to coordinate effectively, much better to just take turns focusing on one anothers pleasure." I inform him.

Edited by GM Angel
  • Like 1