What would you do if you woke up in bed with the person above you. ;)

"If you are willing." I mumble as I really start getting fucked hard. "Feel free to say no if you don't want too."

I reached out a hand to pat her head but a powerful thrust causes me to miss and I almost fall before catching myself.

"Heh, Straight boys." I say shaking my head as my ass is drilled.

"Hey Balthier." I call over my shoulder. "You really know how to fuck, seriously I haven't been pounded in the ass this hard since I was an altar boy."

I look at Karma and shrugged. "Prolly too dangerous to suck it now anyway, what with me all sliding about, thanks anyway."

Balthier was doing a really good job, I felt like I was gonna cum from his dick in my butt alone.

"Who knew his ass was this good? We ready with those pyrotechnics!?  I'm fetting close!" Recalling the mental image of of Foxtrot's gif and I grit my teeth and finish hard, "Oh fuck!" And spray loads of shot cum over GM's back. 

Panting hard. "Good job GM!"

I walk over to the bed and collapse.  "Hey Karma, you got any lube?"

I stood and cleaned myself up while Balthier thought about it. I put on a black skirt and top with equally dark nylons, all of which accented my smooth, hairless, milky pale flesh. I didn't bother to put on underwear despite the fact that my short skirt wouldn't have to be raised far to expose me.

I adjusted my top squeezing my C cup breasts in tightly to make them stand out.

I let down my long blond hair and stood before the mirror where the young oval  face of a beauty stared back at me with sky blue eyes. I puckered my full lips and twitch my  small pixie nose just for fun before working on my make up.

I had a good foundation which matched my skin tone perfectly and added a flush of life when I began properly applying my make up. I contoured my cheeks to make them look higher  and more dignified, giving my youthful face a more mature and alluring aspect. I used dark eye shadow and eye liner to give myself that smoky, ethereal, sexiness that made me look like some enchanted creature of the night.

Finally I turned to Balthier and Karma and asked; "How do I look?" Showing off my black lacy clothes and my additional painted beauty.

Edited by GM Angel
Corrected a few minor spelling errors

Sit's in the corner looking like a big stuffed panda while watching what is going on. He ponders the chooses he made getting here, also wondering where here even is. This whole pocket dimension seems to be this one room so moving around doesn't seem to much of an option. So there he sits, arms out, waiting for a hug.