What would you do if you woke up in bed with the person above you. ;)

3 minutes ago, Cash Money Chad said:

Let her ask then tell Isabella that shes a sold 10 and have her abd Isabella subbing together.

Oh do elaborate about the night before, in the morning would also go for another round if you managed to wake me up senusally.

I let her suck my cock for several hours. Then I tied her up and fucked her in the ass until six in the morning using her squirt and cum as lube this happened until day light then I had her pleasure my body then we fucked then I tied her arms and legs together then made her only use her mouth and i played with her clit because I m nice like that.

Edited by Cash Money Chad
Miss understood what she asked me to elaborate on
  • Like 1

Ask her how so while pulling her on the bed and taking off that blue thong before tonguing her and licking up her nectar. Then filling her with my cock working her spot until I fill her with cum then have her clean off my Dick with those luscious lips while dreams watches and Isabella joins depending on what she would rather do.

• Like 1