OOC chat for Land of Etheria

Yeah, I know it can be. >.< I've been trying to be a bit more decisive after like 12 years of passivity, but it's still slow going for me.

Ahah, I've been told I tend to overthink things a lot in other circles. It's a very bad habit of mine, and one I just can't help falling back into. x_x

Mmhmm, whenever I've seen Bimbofication/Slutification used in the past, it's almost exclusively been used for Master/Slave or Dom/Sub situations, so I've always been averse to the content... But I'll get over it eventually. :3

You sound like one of the rare few who can always keep their focus for all manner of story writing, be it solo or group content... But for now I will say I'm happy to just stick to the group content/clubs. Gives me a chance to be more engaging with others when the opportunities present themselves... Though I also don't want to bite off more than I can chew. ^^;

Part of me wants to guess she's either undead or just plain immortal, but Abel himself may not quite realize it that quickly. But maybe after the mission is done, he can find the time to put pieces together! :3 

As long as you keep trying and there is a slight progress still, then it's positive. Do you have any ideas what might be holding you back there?

Believe me when I say that I know the feeling. I overthink a lot of stuff still, but being aware of it alone does help on its own. I have gotten better at not doing it constantly, but it is still something I need to work on. The important part is trying to keep it in mind and try to work on it.

Personally, I can enjoy the master/slave thing, but only if it is not something serious and "hard", but rather mostly done to spice things up verbally and such. A lot of people seem to want it to be pretty strict, which I find pretty tryhard and too much xD

I think it is perfectly fine if you are content with something at present time. Though, I am sure you would not mind being able to do and enjoy other types as well if you wanted to. In short: I would hate for others to feel like they need to limit themselves and thus rob themselves of possible opportunities. This, of course, also affects every part of life.

Immortal would be way too overpowered and if a player wanted that ability, I would veto right away. I guess it does not matter too much right now in the current situation.

4 minutes ago, Balthier said:

Thanks, I still need to read up a little more. Work/life is still stealing much of my time recently.

That said, I'm not sure where to start yet. 😅

There is a "world plot" as such you can get in on if you want, for one.

Other than that, I am more than glad to help you get into a scene in a location you think might be fitting for your character. For instance, perhaps exploring the swamplands and meeting Nishka.

10 minutes ago, Balthier said:

Maybe a quest from the adventures guild? If solo, I may pursue the missing wizard item. If I can find team, maybe the missing guild member in the swamp.

Is he a member of the guild? If not, he should sign up at the guildmaster's office. That could be a rather decent and easy start.

Yes, it could be a fine beginning with a job! 😄

Do remember that you don't have to post constantly to be part of things. No one here expects that you of. You can take things at a pace you are good with.

• Like 1