Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

Just now, Icarian Dreams said:

@BladeRunner Well damn, now I feel bad after that last post... :'p

Welp, if anyone wants to steal Daliah for a scene, I guess she's free now too, then!

When it comes down to it, it opens the door for the character to actually start being open toward Daliah... In some sense. It was necessary. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BladeRunner said:

When it comes down to it, it opens the door for the character to actually start being open toward Daliah... In some sense. It was necessary. 

Oh certainly. It's been a lovely exchange by the way. Gonna respond to one other thing then try to finish up the scene afterwards ^^

• Love 1

@BladeRunner IDK how you would want to meet the Gamma but I would think a discreet message left in her chambers to meet at the Starlight Lake to get him attuned to the pack and the spirits once more. Obviously after you meet with Miana and so on. Loved yours and @Icarian Dreams arc. I feel the story 🥰

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Lady_Xien said:

@BladeRunner IDK how you would want to meet the Gamma but I would think a discreet message left in her chambers to meet at the Starlight Lake to get him attuned to the pack and the spirits once more. Obviously after you meet with Miana and so on. Loved yours and @Icarian Dreams arc. I feel the story 🥰

I'll leave something for the Gamma. 

3 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

alright once he is out there  just @ me just in case if I miss it for some reason lol. Cause I wanted Miana and the Alpha to meet for some negotiations

Once I'm done with the exchange with Rava/Darion I'll ping you. Hopefully it won't take long. 

• Woohoo 1

2 minutes ago, Lady_Xien said:

This reminds me, would you mind if we clarified a bit the extent to which Samara and Daliah handle the spiritual part of their duties? There's quite a bit of overlap, considering Daliah was created to be a spiritual leader for the pack, and I think you've actually had Samara call herself a spiritual leader in one scene 😛

I was thinking Daliah could handle the more large-scale things - stuff that would mostly relate to the pack as a whole: rituals, seeking counsel with the ancestor spirits, and such, whilst we could have Samara work on a more personal level with the members of the pack - such as helping out the Alpha's spiritual side in this example. How would that sound to you?

(Obviously we can definitely also have some tension with either of the sides feeling like the other is stepping on their toes 😁)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

This reminds me, would you mind if we clarified a bit the extent to which Samara and Daliah handle the spiritual part of their duties? There's quite a bit of overlap, considering Daliah was created to be a spiritual leader for the pack, and I think you've actually had Samara call herself a spiritual leader in one scene 😛

I was thinking Daliah could handle the more large-scale things - stuff that would mostly relate to the pack as a whole: rituals, seeking counsel with the ancestor spirits, and such, whilst we could have Samara work on a more personal level with the members of the pack - such as helping out the Alpha's spiritual side in this example. How would that sound to you?

(Obviously we can definitely also have some tension with either of the sides feeling like the other is stepping on their toes 😁)

Oh well the Gamma was supposed to fulfill the role of spiritual leader . The beta is supposed to support the alpha's decisions and help with organizing and keeping the pack running 

This reminds me, would you mind if we clarified a bit the extent to which Samara and Daliah handle the spiritual part of their duties? There's quite a bit of overlap, considering Daliah was created to be a spiritual leader for the pack, and I think you've actually had Samara call herself a spiritual leader in one scene 

I based that information on what the Gamma is per the description. 

If you would like to share those responsibilities as you suggested I am all for it :3 Im sure the Beta would be able to channel them as well. Maybe have a meeting with the as well for some much needed venting as Gamma is only privy to certain information?

(I like some tension. being that they are opposites in both status and authority. ones spirituality is different person by person)

2 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Ah fine, I guess I can cut that off from the description then.

caus eif you look at the descriptions the only one that mentions anything with sacred duties and stuff is the gamma. I mean if you want them to have dabbled a bit in gamma duties as is suggested by your character sheet that could be fine but we will just need a reason she went into the warrior path instead and eventually became beta.

Edited by Kitsuyumia

1 minute ago, Lady_Xien said:

@Kitsuyumia so that is the only way any member can get in touch with the ancestors is by channeling with the Gamma?

For now I will say yes, but maybe there have been some unique situations where the ancestors spoke directly to someone without the gamma or being at a sacred location like the starlight lake. But it would be rare and almost unheard of.

• Like 1

Just now, Kitsuyumia said:

For now I will say yes, but maybe there have been some unique situations where the ancestors spoke directly to someone without the gamma or being at a sacred location like the starlight lake. But it would be rare and almost unheard of.

Alright, thanks for the elaboration. I'll adjust my backstory then.

• Sad 1

@Lady_Xien @Icarian Dreams

I'm well aware of what either character/role are capable of. However when it comes to "guidance" on a personal level I think going to a Gamma would be better. It's in the fact that Austin never really cared for religion nor therapy but now he's just like, "Fuck it."

ALSO, in regards to the foyer scene: BIG DICK ENERGY GO!!!

• Haha 2

Just now, BladeRunner said:

I'm well aware of what either character/role are capable of. However when it comes to "guidance" on a personal level I think going to a Gamma would be better. It's in the fact that Austin never really cared for religion nor therapy but now he's just like, "Fuck it."

Oh, absolutely, Daliah would make for an awful spiritual guide 😛

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

For sure, soon as Rava gets a post in there XD

• Like 1
  • Woohoo 1

Just now, Lady_Xien said:

Welp on to do some research on how to make the spirituality of this world believable :3 

Have you ever thought about going all Native American with it? Having actual spirit guides, tree/animal spirits, familiars, and all that? I see the pack being more down that road than anything. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@BladeRunner I am going with Native American and Hispanic spiritual rituals as the Gamma is not originally from this pack to show some depth into her back story. Along with the 'healing crystals and such like bones and runes too. I want it to be an experience for sure :3 like huffing peyote XD

• Love 1

@KitsuyumiaAlright so this is just a general question for the werewolf side of things. 

When mating season started in the coming week through out the RPs; is it going to be like a mass orgy or is it taken separately through out the mansion? Also since there will be pairings cause of claims to mates how do the pregnancies work? (Like normal humans or a mix of the wolf and human gestation periods? Is it an easy thing to make happen or is it difficult for pups to be born?) I am really curious cause I feel this would be something the Alpha and Beta (maybe Gamma if it is a spiritual event) that would need to be applied. Also if the Gamma is directly involved or if it is a mixture. 

Sorry I know a lot of questions I just got to know I like planning things. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up