Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

5 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

speaking about orgies I don't mind something like that...

I'm down for anything with Lupita - one on one, threesomes, orgies, gangbangs... she's inexperienced and may either feel withdrawn or weirdly attracted to someone afterwards, but as a player I'll play any scene with her including breeding, since it looks like we're looking for the pack size to increase. Also, she can become attracted/attached to someone or play it relaxed, whatever players want for their characters. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

I'm sorry I did not mean to quote you at all, I'm not entirely sure how to unquote someone. Also, speaking about orgies I don't mind something like that as long as some dude's not grinding against Austin... That's asking for death. 

Also, can we clarify certain areas being for the wolf pack/vampires? I'm to assume the dark forest being vamp territory yeah?

Well technically the entire area used to belong to the Blackthorne family as they were the lords over the region. But the wereeolves at some point long ago just came in and settled down in the forest and claimed it as theirs and attacked any vampire that tresspassed. (Which is the main conflict between the two player groups. So ypu could say the borders. Are constantly changing.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Nyana said:

I put up my character. I hope she is alright!

And I won't lie, after reading a good chuck of you all's posts, it feels a bit daunting to join. BUT! I will do my best to keep up!

She seems great, if she's any indication of your RP style, then I wouldn't feel intimidated if I were you I'm sure you'll do fine.

6 minutes ago, Venari99 said:

She seems great, if she's any indication of your RP style, then I wouldn't feel intimidated if I were you I'm sure you'll do fine.

I guess I just a little over worried that I'm a bit out of practice is all. I promise to do my best though!

Oh, I want to double check. I assume I need to wait for approval to start posting?

3 minutes ago, Nyana said:

I did have some questions after reading some of the chat and posts. So to clarify, older vampires have some magic. Is the magic more individualistic or are there spells that every vampire know after a certain age?

@Kitsuyumia

I could be wrong, but from what I've seen it appears to be a little bit of both Kit should have a fuller answer when she's on, but from some of the dialog I've seen it appears that there is a degree of magic that's assumed vampires over a certain age would have, while some still have various unique abilities.

1 minute ago, Nyana said:

I guess I just a little over worried that I'm a bit out of practice is all. I promise to do my best though!

Oh, I want to double check. I assume I need to wait for approval to start posting?

Your character doesn't have anything lorebreaking or challenging, so no you shouldn't need to wait at all, no one else did. Kit's fairly loose with things, and at worst might make you retcon some things if they don't make sense for the world. But looking her over I can assure you nothing about her would need changed.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Venari99 said:

I could be wrong, but from what I've seen it appears to be a little bit of both Kit should have a fuller answer when she's on, but from some of the dialog I've seen it appears that there is a degree of magic that's assumed vampires over a certain age would have, while some still have various unique abilities.

Your character doesn't have anything lorebreaking or challenging, so no you shouldn't need to wait at all, no one else did. Kit's fairly loose with things, and at worst might make you retcon some things if they don't make sense for the world. But looking her over I can assure you nothing about her would need changed.

Got it. I'll think of a place to put/start her soon. Sorry, I do have one question. What time of day is it? In some posts it's day and in some it's night.

2 minutes ago, KanDaKnight said:

why do you say that? She looks awesome and is well written. :3

Oh thanks! I say that cause I'm return to roleplaying after not doing it for quite a few years. So I just need to get back into the swing of things I think. I'm just a little nervous is all.

Edited by Nyana

3 minutes ago, Nyana said:

Oh thanks! I say that cause I'm return to roleplaying after not doing it for quite a few years. So I just need to get back into the swing of things I think. I'm just a little nervous is all.

Ah I see. Well you'll do fine no worries! Its not like we are some kings or queens of RP or something. 😆

34 minutes ago, Nyana said:

I did have some questions after reading some of the chat and posts. So to clarify, older vampires have some magic. Is the magic more individualistic or are there spells that every vampire know after a certain age?

@Kitsuyumia

The thing is with magic is there is the aspect where one has to learn it but also there was going to be a whole thing where in most humans since magic hasnt been used for centries the ability has almost atrophied in a way. I did mention this yet as I was trying to work out lore a bit. This doesnt mean someone from current times cant learn magic but it means it would be alot harder for them to do so.

Basically the idea I have is the world is much older than humans believe it today and the classical fantasy which is believed to be myth or just fictional was actually true history. But some events like war and such have mostly wiped out other species and left humans dominant. Humans naturally are not as skilled at channeling magic as some of the other species were so over time the use of magic dropped and disappeared from human culture. And now the only "magic" humans use is just deceptive sleight of hand tricks to entertain people, not real magic.

And maybe there were some who did learn some minor magics but it is nothing compared to back in the past.

People like Miana would know powerful magics just because she originally came from a time period where it was commonly used. Modern vampires would have more difficulty with it but can learn it given enough practice.

• Like 1

I love that you're including elements of Hispanic rituals as well. Lupita rejected all of the folklore of her people in favor of science only to find that folklore was more true than she thought. A large part of her still thinks science will give her answers, but experience is now showing her that the spirituality of her ancestors is far more true than she ever thought.

I love that you like that. I can't wait to meet Lupita either. Being able to open her up to the ways of the people will bring her closer to herself and help her cope easier. And maybe help Samara have more of an intrigue in science as well and appreciate it.

Lupita is available for any pairings/groupings during mating season, but she's not used to having her body tell her what to do. She might try to resist, but there's no way she'll be able to, and she'll probably be angry that she gave in after the fact. She might also fabricate emotional attachments to anyone who "gets her there" since she's really never had an orgasm before. She's had sex, but never hit that high. Poor repressed girlwolf just has no clue.

Aww that is so cute. A fun examination would be most exciting I think 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up