Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

31 minutes ago, Lady_Xien said:

Honestly you can reply I dont feel it will matter as for Rava we have to do some *ahem* very thorough examinations. and for Zaria is sensitive and needs to be handled delicately. 

I... think i will tomorrow,  im not athletic and just did way more cardio then im used to x.x im about to pass out sadly x_x

Edit: refering to IRL jogging a mile and a quarter on a treadmill in a half hour and feeling dead after x.x

Edited by DreamsnThings

6 hours ago, Venari99 said:

Lol you should xD now I can't help but picture that.

Before

large.nerd_girl_hent-1942.jpg.13d0a497094b21c544af131695edd0d3.jpg

Afterlarge.20220223_031127.jpg.078e7e2abe508832746ffd5d2ac566dc.jpg

Considering this was done with my phones built in software rather then a proper editing program im happy enough with it... not 100% on if she looks latina or not, but im tired, and this looks pretty,  so whatever 

4 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Before

large.nerd_girl_hent-1942.jpg.13d0a497094b21c544af131695edd0d3.jpg

Afterlarge.20220223_031127.jpg.078e7e2abe508832746ffd5d2ac566dc.jpg

Considering this was done with my phones built in software rather then a proper editing program im happy enough with it... not 100% on if she looks latina or not, but im tired, and this looks pretty,  so whatever 

she looks like a cheesestick. 

• Like 1

God damn, I go to sleep for one night and you guys manage to produce 4 pages in this thread. Alrighty.

8 hours ago, Venari99 said:

Oo, I just had a thought if your interested. Darion was trying to talk with the Alpha to get situated and what not, what with their rivalry, maybe your character talks to him instead? Tries to get him on her side so to speak? Not necessarily right now if you have other plans.

I'm fully down to have my character get you situated, even though I don't think Daliah's primary concern are politics at the moment. Hate him or hate him, she's actually concerned about that dork of an alpha that we have 😁

8 hours ago, Lady_Xien said:

Pretty much on the wolf side the Vampire queen spoke with the king of the wolves and they laid down borders. Dark forest is neutral zone and the Alpha cock blocked like 3 characters in one go xD. so on the werewolf side everyone is headed back to the mansion. 

That's counting in Daliah or should that be 4 then? Thanks for the rundown! Gosh, Austin has been getting so much interaction that I'm almost getting jealous. I mean, it's mostly my fault I've been inactive, but still. Speaking of:

7 hours ago, IsabellaRose said:

She can go wherever there's someone for her to interact with. Daliah doesn't need to stay there if you have other plans. 

I'm asking if you want a scene, you dummy :x Why would I go looking for interaction if the interaction comes to me? 😛

6 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

Man o' man, I'll be honest with y'all I didn't think I would head this direction with the character. But rereading it and listening to a specific soundtrack is kinda making me a little emotional, but I love writing about the broken character, no matter how strong or big they are. Shame Daliah ain't there. 

Well, I'm loving what I'm seeing from you so far. It's a lovely contrast to see the brooding Alpha while everyone else around them is a horndog 😁 Aaaand... I can get Daliah there...? Where... is there exactly?

51 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

... fuck shes to yellow... god damnit... il fix it at some point x.x

I could try editing that for you, hun. I mean, she does look a bit like an oversaturated cheesestick... yum.

...goddamn that's a cute character you got there.

Aaaanyway, I hope that's everything from this thread that I had to respond to. Time to get myself something to eat then I can start replying to the actual roleplay...

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Icarian Dreams said:

@Venari99 I'll have Daliah greet Darion first thing after she leaves the library. Which may or may not be one scene from now, depending on whether anything more happens in said library before that. 😛 Does that work for you?

Sure that works for me, my new regional is showing up today at work, so I might not have time to be on today 😛

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

@Icarian Dreams There is the Alpha/Luna Wing?

Ahh, alright, gotcha. Sorry, I've been trying to read all the stuff you guys wrote, but it can be a bit difficult to follow where everyone is at the moment 😅

6 minutes ago, Venari99 said:

Sure that works for me, my new regional is showing up today at work, so I might not have time to be on today 😛

Perfect! My plan then is Library -> Darion's room -> Alpha/Luna Wing :^

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Ahh, alright, gotcha. Sorry, I've been trying to read all the stuff you guys wrote, but it can be a bit difficult to follow where everyone is at the moment 😅

Perfect! My plan then is Library -> Darion's room -> Alpha/Luna Wing :^

Works for me. Though I do wonder, @Kitsuyumia did you want us to all make separate rooms, or do you just want to make a "rooms" topic for everyone to use for bedroom shenanigans?

13 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

Did the other guy dip out? Was Kinda waiting on him

No I have just been busy with work and irl DnD games. After work today I will do a post to catch up in the lagoon I guess.

Probably follow along to the mansion as well. 

And @IsabellaRose if Elena hasn't been involved with anyone in the library just yet I'll make a post this evening as well

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Solomon said:

No I have just been busy with work and irl DnD games. After work today I will do a post to catch up in the lagoon I guess.

And @IsabellaRose if Elena hasn't been involved with anyone in the library just yet I'll make a post this evening as well

Think Icarion is about to do a scene with her 😛

5 minutes ago, Solomon said:

i took the initiative with Elena in the library without knowing you were supposed to make a post there, that is my bad.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BladeRunner said:

Which, now that reminds me, is it alright if I made a second character? Was considering using the scout Austin rescued as a full-blown PC, but if making a second character is not okay or not behind the idea, I'm good either way. 

you can make as much characters as you want as long as you handle it. that is what Kitsu said.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BladeRunner said:

Which, now that reminds me, is it alright if I made a second character? Was considering using the scout Austin rescued as a full-blown PC, but if making a second character is not okay or not behind the idea, I'm good either way. 

If it's not I have like 3 vampires so....

I'm pretty sure it is alright tho

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up