Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

Same, kinda... neither of my characters are currently active.

Elena (elder vampire) has run to the town of Spruce Moore, but isn't currently in a scene. She's available if anyone wants a scene with an ancient, bitchy, nihilistic vampire.

Lupita is awaiting replies (other player away til 3/30) in the library.

On 23/03/2022 at 00:09, BladeRunner said:

For IC reasons, where the hell are Darion and Alicia? Because I've been trying to find out where they are in the night market

Also I got mah boi Toshiro open for any vamp? 

Yeah they're in a hotel. Sorry about taking forever, been a crazy week trying to get caught up on some replies.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Chiyako said:

I was gone for a few days! I will be potentially gone for the rest of the weekend too. But I can get replies going tonight!

They are in a hotel but, being a werewolf, she could probably track them down if you wanted her to join up with them!

@Venari99 @BladeRunner

Lol Blade was way ahead of you 😛

• Haha 2

On 23/03/2022 at 08:49, Xenia Renekton said:

Um hello.... New here and havent done much public RP but.... hmu if anyone wants to give it a go.

Sorry lol was away for a few days. Welcome in, my character's involved in a scene right now or I'd offer as well 😛

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

No one pulled your cord, you pervert @KanDaKnight! (Though, I mean, that's the purpose of this club XD) 

And lemme know when you got it made @Xenia Renekton, and I'll get a post up in there. 

Other than that, off to bed for four hours! Whoop!

What does cord mean in this context. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up