Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

4 minutes ago, Xenia Renekton said:

@BladeRunner Shall we meet up at the Alpha wing or do you have any other ideas. The mating season event started so I was wondering where that will go but it seemed everyone is waiting on someone to start it. 

The idea was to actually try and have the pair meet up in the Wing, within the Event. I am assuming the event spans the entirety of the Mansion, so I'll be starting it off... This is goin to be an interesting journey XD I'm thinking there will be shenanigans that could stop either of the two, what a challenge

"Get off me! I just want food and to go to my room you horny fucks!"

Edited by BladeRunner

1 hour ago, BladeRunner said:

The idea was to actually try and have the pair meet up in the Wing, within the Event. I am assuming the event spans the entirety of the Mansion, so I'll be starting it off... This is goin to be an interesting journey XD I'm thinking there will be shenanigans that could stop either of the two, what a challenge

Glad to know 8 was right in assuming so, thats why I felt it was necessary to double check with you XD. Im going to have to ponder over what to do as well though but Ill figure it out. 

• Like 1

Should I just add my pov anyways then??

1 hour ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Tbh though i been feeling iffy about rava tbh. Idk i just feel kinda meh about the character.i am thinking of maybe side lining her and having a new werewolf that I feel more of an affinity with tbh.

And if you feel that way then go for it! I do art so I get how hard it can get to scrap a piece or a character and etc but sometimes you gotta.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up