Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

1 minute ago, Nyana said:

Hi Everyone. I'm both new to this club and the site itself. I was looking to get back into roleplaying and this looks super interesting! I hope to have some fun!

P.S. I'm thinking about making a werewolf~

Hey there! Welcome to both Ecchia and to Spruce Moore. Feel free to make one of each if you'd like, many of us have characters on both sides. If you need any help feel free to send me an Ecchitext too. 😄

1 minute ago, Venari99 said:

Hey there! Welcome to both Ecchia and to Spruce Moore. Feel free to make one of each if you'd like, many of us have characters on both sides. If you need any help feel free to send me an Ecchitext too. 😄

Thanks! I'll probably stick to one character to get me back into the swing of things. I do have one question, I assume werewolves are born not made?

22 minutes ago, Nyana said:

Thanks! I'll probably stick to one character to get me back into the swing of things. I do have one question, I assume werewolves are born not made?

Good question, no from what I understand they can be born or made. Austin is a turned werewolf in the RP.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Nyana said:

Hi Everyone. I'm both new to this club and the site itself. I was looking to get back into roleplaying and this looks super interesting! I hope to have some fun!

P.S. I'm thinking about making a werewolf~

Welcome welcome, If you want any tips or have questions about anything don't be afraid to ask. We will try to answer the question as much as good as we possibly can. Although if you have qjestions about lore or plot of this rp it is probably best to ask me.

44 minutes ago, Nyana said:

And we are going with both. But it is mpre likely to be born not made. Basically I plan to have there be certain conditions that can allow one to be transfigured into a werewolf. I just dont have it written yet lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kitsuyumia said:

And we are going with both. But it is mpre likely to be born not made. Basically I plan to have there be certain conditions that can allow one to be transfigured into a werewolf. I just dont have it written yet lol.

Got it. About the positions in the wolf pack, do we ask you about a certain position prior to making a character or post our character with the requested position?

My character is up and ready. Should I just post her hanging out somewhere? Is anyone interested in starting a scene with her?

I assume she's already in the pack, but has no assigned position yet, hence an omega. Let me know if that's wrong and she needs to be approved or asked to join.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, IsabellaRose said:

My character is up and ready. Should I just post her hanging out somewhere? Is anyone interested in starting a scene with her?

I assume she's already in the pack, but has no assigned position yet, hence an omega. Let me know if that's wrong and she needs to be approved or asked to join.

If you wanted her to start as a warrior you could do that too, many of the others did and it didn't seem to be an issue. The omega side of it's more if you're in Darion's situation, your character being an outsider that's recently joined. At least from my understanding.

If you want to play your character that way, or if she's incapable of fighting, then by all means. But if not, unless there's some reason she can't be trusted yet to fight, she'd be a warrior with how things are set up. Essentially being a warrior is more referring to the capacity to fight than anything.

Lovely character by the way, my own is indisposed at the moment but you're more than welcome to have her run into the two of them in the foyer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Venari99 said:

If you wanted her to start as a warrior you could do that too, many of the others did and it didn't seem to be an issue. The omega side of it's more if you're in Darion's situation, your character being an outsider that's recently joined. At least from my understanding.

She's not much of a fighter. She came here to be protected because she doesn't think she can protect herself. She's still coming to terms with her lupine instincts, and is more inclined to study the others than do any actual fighting.

I was waiting to post to see get a feel for where she might fit in.

2 minutes ago, IsabellaRose said:

She's not much of a fighter. She came here to be protected because she doesn't think she can protect herself. She's still coming to terms with her lupine instincts, and is more inclined to study the others than do any actual fighting.

I was waiting to post to see get a feel for where she might fit in.

Sounds like she's in the perfect spot then, hopefully you find a good spot to settle in in that case. Perhaps the greenhouse? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up