Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

10 hours ago, Rena-Amane said:

I want to try join but I kinda wanna be a human that was dumped randomly at the vampires manor and is free for a vampire to claim as either a food source or sexual interest or both. Owner or mods please let me know if this is ok!

I'm no mod but I wouldn't see a problem with it? More looking for werewolf characters, but if you want a Thrall character I do have a Vamp that she can be thrown at

1 hour ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Well I dont know why a random human would be dumped at a castle in the first place.

Because again these vampires are supposwd to hidden from humans.

And I don't know why another coven would just dump someone off onto another coven.

I'm changing her to make her work. I'll send you private message with how she arrives and you can let me know if she's OK yet before I post her.

I don't wanna break rules just from character sheet 😊

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rena-Amane said:

I'm changing her to make her work. I'll send you private message with how she arrives and you can let me know if she's OK yet before I post her.

I don't wanna break rules just from character sheet 😊

Hey, so an idea (that may or may not work) is accidental enthrallment? Toshiro was recently in another city he could have ended up making the character a thrall whilst saving her from a vampire he was hired to put down? So perhaps she was searching for him until ending up in Spruce Moore(?). That work for the coverage @Kitsuyumia? Or is that a no go?

• Like 1

On 23/04/2022 at 14:58, BladeRunner said:

Hey, so an idea (that may or may not work) is accidental enthrallment? Toshiro was recently in another city he could have ended up making the character a thrall whilst saving her from a vampire he was hired to put down? So perhaps she was searching for him until ending up in Spruce Moore(?). That work for the coverage @Kitsuyumia? Or is that a no go?

Sorry for late reply but accidental enthrallment is not really possible. 

Although idk its not like much is going on in here anyways. Tbh personally I am about to give up on this rp. No new people joining and barely anyone is activly posting.

• Like 1

Well, for one, I'm sorry that I ended up dropping pretty much without a word. I joined Spruce Moore in a period where I didn't really know how much time I'd have in the coming months, and it sadly turned out that "not a lot" was the answer. I just wouldn't be able to keep up with the plot, nor really show much activity considering how much time per day a single lengthy post can take from me. I've come to really enjoy both the storyline and the characters y'all have made, but sadly real life is a thing as well :c Just wanted to get it out there, mostly so that nobody thinks that something about the club turned me away. It was a wonderful game that I wish I could have fully engaged in.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Well, for one, I'm sorry that I ended up dropping pretty much without a word. I joined Spruce Moore in a period where I didn't really know how much time I'd have in the coming months, and it sadly turned out that "not a lot" was the answer. I just wouldn't be able to keep up with the plot, nor really show much activity considering how much time per day a single lengthy post can take from me. I've come to really enjoy both the storyline and the characters y'all have made, but sadly real life is a thing as well :c Just wanted to get it out there, mostly so that nobody thinks that something about the club turned me away. It was a wonderful game that I wish I could have fully engaged in.

Exactly this, currently most of my availability for responses are well i sorta have a spot available at work to do a reply (security can be slow) but doing even a moderately big post can be a colossal pain when 95% of mt replies are via phone...

This combined with the fact that 2 of my rp attempts had gotten cut short by either a third party or an event and i just have been unmotivated to respond 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up