OOC Discussion

So I have a problem, the kind to have: two different vampire character ideas, and I wonder which I should start with - or maybe both.

One centuries old, an original member of the Spanish Inquisition in life whose main skills are blood magic and investigation. He's the guy who shows up because you need someone, or something, found but even other vampires kind find his methods ... disturbing. He seems like a good fill for "Detective".

The other, a party girl turned in the 1920s, who is very much "Miss Bad Ideas" who thrills in using vampiric charm and illusions to appeal to people's worse nature, but those tendencies means she still considered New Blood and lacks respect of the family as a whole

• Love 2

I love both of them personally they sound amazing!!

1 hour ago, DoctoroMindbender said:

So I have a problem, the kind to have: two different vampire character ideas, and I wonder which I should start with - or maybe both.

One centuries old, an original member of the Spanish Inquisition in life whose main skills are blood magic and investigation. He's the guy who shows up because you need someone, or something, found but even other vampires kind find his methods ... disturbing. He seems like a good fill for "Detective".

The other, a party girl turned in the 1920s, who is very much "Miss Bad Ideas" who thrills in using vampiric charm and illusions to appeal to people's worse nature, but those tendencies means she still considered New Blood and lacks respect of the family as a whole

• Love 1

2 hours ago, DoctoroMindbender said:

Im good with either or

• Woohoo 1

22 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Bruh, so this guide I'm doing is becoming longer the more I write 😭 I just wanted to do something simple and now my DM mindset is kicking in

Poor baby you got this. Sure it will be great once it’s finished. Lol maybe you can be cute and do volumes 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

I think I might take my leave of this one so you can consider my characters gone. Sorry, I just haven't managed to capture the mood for this. I wish you luck, however.

Damn shame, sorry you haven't been able to get into this, but I'm glad you stuck around like that. 

• Love 1

Just now, Rena-Amane said:

Killfang family could be cousins if it's ok

Not necessarily the same. The Blackthorne Family is rooted by direct blood relatives, so say the Uncle of Alicia can take over, a mother, or sibling. That's how they operate to preserve the whole "pure blood" tradition they got going.