OOC Discussion

36 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Hm... Well, there's a Thrall (Human) there by the name of Atsuno. Rough around the edges, vulgar and blunt, he's in "need" of a master. Kinda forgot about him if you're interested, he just wonders around really doing nothing, so casual/simple RP would be a good start with that one. He has been in the Blackthorne Family since Vietnam, so if the two are somewhat familiar with one another that's fair too. 

Yeah, normally I'd probably let some peeps get away with owning an apartment in town but given it's predominantly Human I'd go with living in the castle. 

My character probably won't be looking for a thrall just yet but she probably would do well to discuss or something. She would be one to be nice with anyone, maid and others. It would be nice to try some roleplay back with my Lilium at any rates. :3

3 minutes ago, Goddess Aurora said:

My character probably won't be looking for a thrall just yet but she probably would do well to discuss or something. She would be one to be nice with anyone, maid and others. It would be nice to try some roleplay back with my Lilium at any rates. :3

That's chill. Whelp, since you seem interested I'll have a post somewhere in Blackthorne Castle, probably the Kitchen/Cellar tomorrow 

19 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Im just imagining them later on when their more stable, the nerdy ragey latina sitting on aces crossed legs as she plays some online game the older ace has never heard of. But well laura is cussing out some people online she remembers your there, calms down, steals a kiss. And goes back to playing a little happier

that sounds absolutely adorable 

8 hours ago, Sinful Vampire said:

that sounds absolutely adorable 

Ok im part way through the second page (this stuff is denser the i remember) im really in a toss up with how i want to jump back in... time skip after retconning the anal is "probably" the best but frankly kinda feels cheap to the last few posts.. and if we do time skip, and i start basically with a half asleep laura nuzzling into your neck before she realizes whats going on and freaks out a tad.... how do i want to handle her reaction x.x

Im kinda struggling to figure out how this should go

I am up for that... and maybe it could be her noticing the open bottle of whatever she made and such. Either way for my end I think hes going to wake up just a little bit before her so that way he is awake whenever shes awake.  

Either way its going to end up adorable and if you want to avoid cheaping out those last couple posts I do feel it would be fair to have a morning sex scene XD

4 hours ago, Sinful Vampire said:

Either way its going to end up adorable and if you want to avoid cheaping out those last couple posts I do feel it would be fair to have a morning sex scene XD

-Awkward moment where your girl passes out after an intense fuck mid anal and you dont want to wake her up so you stay knotted in her ass till morning xD

All seriousness a morning sex scene after laura fully expects you to be gone by the time shes up would throw laura for a loop as she processes that ace actually likes her lol

6 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

-Awkward moment where your girl passes out after an intense fuck mid anal and you dont want to wake her up so you stay knotted in her ass till morning xD

All seriousness a morning sex scene after laura fully expects you to be gone by the time shes up would throw laura for a loop as she processes that ace actually likes her lol

It wouldn't go right into a morning sex scene... theres gotta be a nice build up XD  

And I thought we were retconning the anal XD 

11 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

It wouldn't go right into a morning sex scene... theres gotta be a nice build up XD  

And I thought we were retconning the anal XD 

I said a few posts back that im torn like 4~5 different ways x.x but regardless a nice buildup would be lovely ❤️

• Love 1

Just now, DreamsnThings said:

I said a few posts back that im torn like 4~5 different ways x.x but regardless a nice buildup would be lovely ❤️

XD your also implying hes shifted into a wolf... which we haven't got there yet. just human on human anal     

Either way I think a nice morning scene would be a good route to pick up :3

10 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

XD your also implying hes shifted into a wolf... which we haven't got there yet. just human on human anal     

Ah! That part was meant as a semi joke, hence the "all seriousness"

So the question is how do i start my post? Do i start with laura mid dream getting railed then have her wake up realizing that was a dream. Or do i just have her wake up immediately and have her confused how much was her mind and how much was reality