OOC Discussion

4 hours ago, love_and_poprocks said:

How do you advertise?

@BladeRunner

- First you need to make an image and upload it. (I suggest making an advertisement album on this forum.)

- then once you have an image make sure you have the ecchi-credits to post an ad, because if approved it will automatically take them out.

- Then talk to Tema (I think any site mod works but ik Tema responds pretty quickly.) Tema (or other mod) will ask for a link to the image and they handle the rest from there

4 hours ago, love_and_poprocks said:

Cause it should go to both the site and in the discord. 

And there is a discord? I didnt know.

• Like 1

I fucked up. I got a better look at the size chart and seen my boi only at 7'2." Originally he was 7'7"... I'm so sorry

Also! I promise to get replies in today, yesterday was my only day off and I really didn't want to do anything RP related at the time. Will have something throughout the day, from Toshiro (didnt realize it was a hella long wait) and Austin. And I'll also have the aforementioned nephews of our not-so-lovely Alpha 😉

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

I made a change to my characters height after seeing werewolf heights ^-^

Yo, so for the Delta,  you wanna be a Major or Minor? Or you wanna be a skillz boi and go for Ultra? If you go for that last option, you have control over the other Majors and only have to answer directly to the leadership... and the Beta and Gamma for for reasons

8 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Oh, that was just a reference on Austin's height, not all wolves in general... However it's nice to have him not be the only tall SOB xD

If i was confident in doing so I would make him taller I love playing giant bois 

3 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Yo, so for the Delta,  you wanna be a Major or Minor? Or you wanna be a skillz boi and go for Ultra? If you go for that last option, you have control over the other Majors and only have to answer directly to the leadership... and the Beta and Gamma for for reasons

As for this I would go Ultra but I do not know what you mean by "a skillz boi"

• Like 1