OOC Discussion

Just now, DreamsnThings said:

Dreams- tells him not to rush
sin- doesn't rush
Dreams- checks every 3 minutes well fingering herself wanting to get off to his reply but not wanting to rush him
Dreams- rushes him with this exact OOC anyways

Great timing my post is very much so done :3

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

...question... i mentioned these herb balls where... experimental... a little too much aphrodisiac, a little too much pleasure enhancers... maybe too little of something else? related too the last thing ace thinks about?

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

...question... i mentioned these herb balls where... experimental... a little too much aphrodisiac, a little too much pleasure enhancers... maybe too little of something else? related too the last thing ace thinks about?

I would be up for it I am never against pregnancy in rps :3

• Love 1

1 minute ago, DreamsnThings said:

Probably not appropriate buuut @Sinful Vampire

Hide contents

Ooc im really fucking desperate for a dick after playing with myself so much xD so im feeling lauras craving haaard right this second

I feel ya on that :3 its so fun to read and respond to this rp 💗 enough so that I was happy to let it distract me while I was doing something else XD

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

yay for dissapointment... I am not a coffee guy.... I love cappucino tho

I get these keurig cups thinking it would be like cappucino (They exist but I grabbed the wrong thing)

no its just hint of snickers black coffee TwT 

I have issues with keurig cups, the coffe is absolutely disappointing T.T 

Just now, DreamsnThings said:

I have issues with keurig cups, the coffe is absolutely disappointing T.T 

I doctored it and mixed chocolate syrup into it to get some choclately flavor TwT like really there is a cappucino one I had it it was awesome it was great.... I dont remember the brand or anything but fockin hell

9 hours ago, Sinful Vampire said:

so im noticing a... logistical problem... we both are replying to things waaay earlier in the RP because the posts are getting so long and we both reply to each paragraph in order... we maaay have to start smushing paragraphs together and condensing them down in order to avoid 3 seperate ERP's going on disguised as one post XD

6 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

so im noticing a... logistical problem... we both are replying to things waaay earlier in the RP because the posts are getting so long and we both reply to each paragraph in order... we maaay have to start smushing paragraphs together and condensing them down in order to avoid 3 seperate ERP's going on disguised as one post XD

All good with me XD.

20 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

I more so was going with that to make the posts a much more enjoyable reas :3 

2 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

which part is good? 3 seperate ERP's or condensing things down abit so reading all of this back to back makes logical sense? XD

Condebsing it although if you wanna keep up like we have been I am most certainly down to do that :3 just consider the third paragraph or so as continuation

5 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

How I am going to do it is I am still going to respond to multiple paragraphs but what I am going to do is that the first paragraph phases out into focus on the next paragraph  so that ways theres fresher stuff coming in and we aint lingering to long on one specific paragraph

Sounds good, i considered suggesting this but was worried it would be too slow x.x

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Sinful Vampire said:

I will reply soon gotta pop food in the oven :3

41 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

How I am going to do it is I am still going to respond to multiple paragraphs but what I am going to do is that the first paragraph phases out into focus on the next paragraph  so that ways theres fresher stuff coming in and we aint lingering to long on one specific paragraph

Ya no, "lets drop off the top most paragraph" makes it the longest one with the most pussy slapping, baby talk making, playful teasing packed section... and expect me to just... skip it >~< fuck the continuity, im replying to that