OOC Discussion

54 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

I agree with a no.

Also I gotta figure out who should approach the Alpha for Alicia's invitation to the castle.

Donovan, the one guy Toshiro fucks with on purpose because they've but heads in the past, but Donovan can't do shit against the master assassin. #GetFucked

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Maybe Alicia will pay Donovan a visit next then.

"T-T-Toshiro almost killed me again, M-Mistwess!" ;-; 

"There there, my sweet Donovan,  here, come lay your head on my lap and I'll massage you~ He cant hurt you here"

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Woohoo 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, love_and_poprocks said:

Oh that will be interesting on many levels. Donovan will have his lick of blood. He also isn’t a push over 😂 

Bitches gon get got

I think I really wanna make a power tier list, but if I do that it'll start actual fights 🤣 But fr I'm also planning on doing movesets for Vampires... And later, I'm thinking of doing a tournament event for Blackthorne. While I am dragging my ass on PH lore, I do plan on making it so there's a legit way of how vamps become Mistwalkers and Nightstalkers

• Woohoo 1

1 minute ago, Sinful Vampire said:

Could have also imagined a scene where she attempts to ride him but gets nervous and backs out frustrating Ace leading to him pinning her down like a fine ill do it myself scenario XD

annnnd do you think thats going to happen with this herb ball nonsense in play? x3

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rena-Amane said:

I'm curious: how will evil donovan react to toshira marrying amber? 🤔 

Well being a younger vamp he wouldn’t be able to contend in a raw fight. Disapproval is just his go to. Honestly if Toshiro wasn’t there let’s just say that Amber would be in a dangerous situation if ever left alone. But Toshiro would not let that happen I’m sure, plus Alicia would probably disapprove of internal conflicts.