Laura's Den

A small messy room with a single twin sized bed in one corner, posters of various rock bands lining the walls, opting for the more flashy album covers over the group shots of the band members. In another corner stands a bookshelf filled with countless books, all of them falling into some kind of fiction... some fantasy, some sci fi, some mystery... stuffed behind the more normal books one could find countless romance novels, with a frequent theme of werewolves in the titles names... besides the bookshelf rests a guitar, carefully cared for, despite the noticeable lack of music coming from the room... ever... a personal laptop is set up on a desk on one wall. 

• Love 1

With a hurried push, laura'd door slammed open with the force of an angry puppy, letting go of aces coller as she walked over to her desk grabbing a small penlight, a diagram, and a small herbal ball from a glass jar, which she quickly popped in her mouth before swallowing. Turning to ace, her face pink as she glared daggers at him "what im about to say doesn't leave this room okay?" Before she checked his response she shoved the diagram and penlight into his hands, closing the door in a hurry before she carelessly pulled off her gym shorts tossing them aside as she hurriedly spoke "i cant tell anyone about this, so your going to need to look for me real quick to see if my Hyman is fully broken, torn, or if the blood was from something else..." she paused "I... needed to do a checkup a couple weeks ago... just so you know there's different ways hymns form and im one of the "lucky" ones with the "imperforate" types? Basically its a fully solid layer of tissue... which means its the most painful to get broken..." she gave him a long glare before sitting on her bed and sighing with frustration "it might still be partly in tact... and i need to find out... but its abit hard to check alone since i need to... spread myself to get a look... if you dare try anything right now ill-" she took a shuddering breath, flopping back on her bed, spreading her legs, wrapping both hands around her theighs to tug her pussy lips open for him to check.. "just tell me if it looks like i still have any kind of hyman..." she was holding herself back... a lot

• Love 1

Ace quickly followed her in watching her let go of his shirt and get some stuff from her desk curious about the little herbal balls but he did not bring them up. He would raise an eyebrow before nodding his head "My lips are sealed tight it wont leave this room." he said before taking the diagram and penlight watching her shut the door and blushed brightly watching her pull off her shorts... He already found the feisty wolf attractive so if he had his tail right now it would have been wagging like crazy. He was then surprised as she spoke about her hymen opening his mouth to speak wondering why she was asking him instead of a gamma but he shut it quickly realizing she was trusting him to do it.... He would listen to her and he would nod his head now as he listened "Got it...." he said although hearing her begin to threaten him he cut himself off although he watched her flop back and spread her legs blushing a bit more now and he would nod "For the record... I won't try anything without your say so... I am really not that sort of guy..." he said kneeling between her legs taking the light beginning to take a look "I am going to use my fingers to feel a bit ok?" he warned her before slowly slipping those same two fingers back in feeling a bit and soon drawing his fingers back before looking up "It looks and feels like its still partially in tact not fully broken through Laura.." he said now sitting up more so he wasn't looking right at her pussy but instead at her face if she looked down at him

Edited by Sinful Vampire
  • Love 1

Happy he agreed to keep what was about to happen secret and agreeing to help she went about the rest of the preparation...saying he wouldn't try anything without her say so... and that he really wasn't that kind of guy... she "totally" believed that... though as he got down and prodded her cunt with a finger she had to chuckle at him asking if he can feel with his fingers "sure, not like its the first time" she stated with a bit of dry humor...

As he briefly slipped his fingers in for about 5 seconds before coming to his conclusion. She wanted to whack him again, but she calmed herself "hun, sweetheart, sugar... if i wanted a 5 second long touch check i have my own fingers, get in close, spread my pussy abit and tell me what kind of hymen does it look like now that your fingers surprise fucked me based on that chart. So shut up for 5~10 minutes, spread my cunt, and try and figure out as best as you can before you frustrate me enough where i never speak to you again and try to make you-" she takes a breath before shutting up "just try and answer me... please?"

• Love 1

Ace couldn't help but chuckle at the first time comment and when he looked at her he raised an eyebrow before nodding understanding what she was saying getting back down between her legs spreading her open a bit more allowing her to move her hands away beginning to feel around trying to figure out what her hymen looked like now looking down at the chart for reference and he would poke and prod a little bit more now taking his time now since he had permission to and after a bit he soon enough came to a a proper conclusion not that he wasn't trying to hurry about it... He was particularly quick the first time because of what happened earlier. "Its partially torn but still intact... and it looks like its...." he said looking down at the chart. "Dentate?" he asked hoping he pronounced it right "Is that how you say it?" he asked unsure of himself now... He was more so embarrassed by the fact she was having him do this rather than an actual doctor but he bit his tongue and did it nonetheless as she was trusting him to do it despite what happened in the gym.

• Love 1

Laura was... emotional right now... to say the least... a little yelp leaving her lips as she felt his fingers slowly sinking into her half popped cherry, her pink twitching walls pulsing against aces fingers as he spread he wide to peak in... her walls a little glossy from her mild arousal... just from the friction of his touch a little whiny moan slipping from her lips begrudgingly... finally he started speaking and she snapped back letting out a sigh of relief "ok... obviously, not exactly my "natural" virginity but its mostly in tact... Ace. I need you to do two more things for me... but i dont... want to say it before you... agree to it..." her face was bright red, it was getting a little hard for her to talk with him well she was... naked from the waist down, spread wide for him to look inside...... realizing he asked a question she adds "yes, you uh... said that correctly"...

• Love 1

Ace would listen to her reactions and hearing the whiny moan he blushed a bit more and hearing her sigh of relief he looked up at her again "Still I am sorry my fingers slipped in" he said again before hearing her say she needed him to do two more things for him and he admittedly was a little surprised opening his mouth to ask what those things were but hearing her words he tilted his head as what she said confused him "Normally.... I don't agree to something without knowing what it is... but I owe this to you... I will agree to it no matter what it is Laura" he said before nodding as she confirmed that he said the word right and he would blush a bit wondering what more she could possibly want from him, he answered her question after all.

• Love 1

Laura rolled her eyes hearing him apologize again, not that she bought it for a single second that somethinglike that could be an accident, but she was sick of his excuses... of peoples excuses in general really... her head was back on the bed, he couldn't exactly see her response from between her legs...

"Well... since you agreed..." she sat up, pulling a pillow into her lap to hide her slick, spoiled little gash... she went to bite her lip, wincing a little in pain from where she broke skin before talking with an absolute confidence that was totally being faked. "If anyone asks about today, asks about my virginity, asks about what we where doing in my room, hell asks why theres a blood stain on the mats... i need you to say you seduced me, fucked me, make up whatever god damn story you want... but if i hear one god damn rumor that i had my cherry popped by your fingers on accident or otherwise I'll-" she catches herself, her insecurities hitting hard as she asked this, talking about this in general seemed hard... she spoke with a voice that cracked with emotion as she reiterates "I dont care what way you claim to have "taken" me, but say my first time was to your dick... okay?" She paused... waiting to see his responce before bringing up her last favor...

• Love 1

Ace would look up now watching her pull a pillow onto her lap and he would watch her wince almost getting up to check on her but she began speaking before he could. He would listen nodding his head surprised to hear that she wanted the rumor of him fucking her to go around rather than her virginity being taken by a set of fingers. "If you want I can make the rumor better and say you seduced me" he suggested now knowing how she was always worried about being inferior and he would raise an eyebrow as she cut herself off listening to her voice crack he tilted his head "I will have no issue saying that your first time was to my cock..." he said blushing a bit more now... as reclusive as he could be about his private matters it seemed for her he was willing to let rumors like that go around. He began to imagine sleeping with the feisty wolf.... He thought about it... if he told anyone it would also spread rumors that he's finally seeking out a new mate after 25 years... this realization only made him blush a little bit and he looked up at her remaining on his knees "And what would your second request be Laura?" he asked her now 

• Love 1

laura's theighs where tensed around the pillow as he made his counter offer, her eyes going cold as she started stuttering out her... opinion... on his counter offer "Bullshit, I would rather the rumors say someone wanted me then have me be a hopeless horny bitch desperate for a pity fuck" her words had venom in them... she seemed absolutely certain that the rumors about her would be brutal... certain that things wont end well if they made it sound like she was worth more then she was..  pausing... she registered that he agreed to saying he fucked her to take her virginity, she visibly relaxed as she let out a shaky chuckle almost talking to herself below her breath "least no one is going to say i was so hated i could only pop my cherry with fingers..." she smiled a little to herself as she doesn't seem to realize she spoke aloud.  not thinking about his side of the situation at all... figuring at best the rumors about her would say he had a fun time with a one night stand... as he asked about the final favor she had she visibly bristled, her face turning red as she figured this would be the most unreasonable of the three... she was surprised someone like him was playing along this far... but she was nervous this could end badly... maybe... maybe she should just drop it?... his position in the pack was a lot more stable then hers... he contributes... and has been here for ages.... it was a long few minutes of silence before she glanced at the door and spoke in a shaky voice "N-never mind, the first two is good enough, the last one is probably unreasonable... you can just go..." little tears where forming in the corners of her eyes as she was trying to hold back her emotions... even if he was playing along so far nothing guarantied this last one wouldn't make him hate her... think she is taking advantage of his perverted touch... hell she was a little happy now thinking that atleast someone wanted to touch her... even if it was like that... her face was hidden behind her hair, bright red as she was shaking in place... fully expecting him to leave by the time she looked up... happy to get away from the crazy latina midget...

• Love 1

Ace would look at her raising an eyebrow but understood "I doubt the rumors would be like that" he said before watching her relax and he would smile a bit now "No one will" he said watching her bristle when he asked about the final request thinking he over stepped a boundary trying to get her to spit out the last request... When she told him nevermind he grew a bit concerned now. He would sit a moment and consider leaving not wanting to anger her assuming she wanted him out the door, but then he saw her shaking and he would instead sit up a bit more so he could at least see her face catching her tears he brought his hand up and wiped them away carefully "Laura...whatever it is I want to hear it I don't care if you think its unreasonable or not..." he said now "I promise whatever you request of me I won't judge you for it Laura" he said now trying to get her to tell him and hopefully open up to him a touch more... He wanted to keep this going with her... he wanted her to trust him. 

• Love 1

Ace's attempt to reassure her made laura let out a little laugh... her eyes a little hollow as she did... not believing it for a moment, once again biting her lip as she looked around her room... at her bookshelf, at her bed, her computer, her desk, lingering on the bottle of herbal balls that she was experimenting on... anywhere but on him... his words having thrown her off a little... she realized a moment later that he was wanting her last request... probably to laugh at it with his friends at how desperate the little werewolf was..

fuck it, whats the worst that could happen? she gets kicked out? no one wants her here anyways... might as well go out asking for her pride to stay intact before she needs to leave "I... want you to do something for me... just... for the next few hours, after that you can go back to being indifferent towards me or hating me or... whatever... I just... I wanted my first time to be with someone I trust... someone I love... someone who made me feel special" she was shaking hard as she curle up tighter around her pillow, not really looking at him still "j-just for tonight... until i fall asleep... i want you to cover up the memory of what happened in the gym with a happy memory... just for tonight... i want you to make me feel loved... i want you to make me feel special... i want you to make me feel happy and wanted and needed and... and..." she looked at him... her eyes pleading... its clear she doesnt trust ace but she felt like she had no other choice "I... want you to make your second promise... less of a lie... I-I know you probably dont like me... but...  please... please please please.... just pretend for tonight and take the rest of my virginity...?" her heart was hammering in her chest, her eyes looking at him with a mix of hope, doubt, and apprehension... quickly realizing she hurried to add "O-oh you dont have to worry about pups, I had been working on making a p-pill that would avoid that, well also letting a werewolf experience a mild heat for a few days to get used to it before their first season" she took another glance at the jar of herbal balls on her desk, clearing her throat and just begging one last time "I-I dont want to hate the way i lost my virginity... so just... please make it a happy memory and not a painful one...?" she looked at him, nerves hitting her hard as she trembled on her bed... hugging a pillow... looking at him like his answer would make or break her world... well fully expecting the later...

• Love 1

Ace would listen to her laugh although he noticed her hollow eyes noticing her look around he almost followed her gaze but he kept his eyes locked with her. Keeping his undivided attention on her as he waited for her to speak for her to either push him away more or open up to him. 

He blushed as he heard her speak her words catching him off guard... after what happened in the gym he didn't expect her to trust him, love him..... or he didn't think that he made her feel special... He kept his mouth shut as he continued to listen to her ask him to sleep with he,r he only blushed more although he hated that she thought he disliked him. "First and foremost My second promise is not a lie... I'm not judging you.... nor do I dislike you... I actually find you rather adorable at times despite how feisty you can be." he said now sitting up just a bit more now right against her knees as he looked up at her. "I also have a deep respect for you ... despite your circumstances you keep trying your best" he added now but he blushed as she brought up pups "Even then Laura... I wouldn't have been concerned about pups... if you wanted to have pups with me I would have been happy to" he admitted blushing a bit more now... soon enough though he shut himself up and instead he stood up soon sitting next to her and he gently pulled her close before grabbing her cheek gently turning her head and kissed her "I don't care what the others may think about you... I think you are a valuable member of our pack" he stated now before kissing her again pressing her close now while his other hand held her cheek soon closing his eyes. Any of what he said was true and he wanted to reinforce his words with his actions now, after all his words meant nothing if he couldn't act on them.

• Love 1

Laura wasn't trying to "profess her love" or anything silly like that... she knew he didn't care about her, hell they barely spoke before today.. let alone trust. She just wanted an illusion... a dream she could be happy about for a minute or two... 

Hearing him say his second promise was not a lie threw laura off for a moment... since it was a promise to tell others a lie of how she had her cherry popped. But she quickly realized what he was doing... he was allready getting into his role for her third promise... he couldn't even be real with her long enough to promise properly, she set her jaw, biting her cut lip again... grounding her long enough to listen to his sweet lies... about how she was adorable.. about how he respects her futile efforts.. about how he doesn't dislike her... she knew this all was a lie... just sweet words said to placate her for whatever reason... maybe ace just wanted to get laid and saw this as an easy chance... would explain the gym... fuck it... she'll let herself get fooled.. she wants this sweet dream..

At his response to her mentioning birth control, mentioning him being willing to give her pups, she felt a tightness and a twang of painful need in her core as the herbal pill was kicking in... a little puff of steamy air leaving her lips in a shuddering pant... her mind in a little daze as the induced heat clouds her senses, her logic, her doubts... and she just wanted affection from this man in front of her. Her daze being broken as her head was turned, her lips pressed against his... before she knew what was happening she was pressing herself against him, the pillow discarded as she climbed atop him, straddling his lap as every inch of carmal skin on her body felt like it was on fire... her lips where on his, her arms around his back, nails digging into his shirt, breasts pressed against his shirt with nipples that could cut diamonds poking through the fabric of her sports bra, he belly pressing against his as her hips gyrate on her lips... the herb ball kicking in hard as her soaked snatch was dripping a mix of blood and pussy juice, with her molten hot femcum soaking through his pants as she pressed her bare snatch firmly against his covered crotch... later on laura would note she needs to cut back the dosage of aphrodisiacs to about a quarter for her "safe heat pills"...

• Love 1

He however was not aware she was taking his words as more lies... This was an easy chance but he was not taking it that way... She wanted affection and he was going to give it to her... and he planned on showing her more affection past this.... He did not want it to just be an illusion for her... he hoped he could make it real for her. 

When he kissed her he found himself pleasantly surprised as she climbed on top of him leading a hand to shift to her hip and as she began to press himself against him she could very easily feel he had gotten hard.. probably when he was trying to determine the status of her hymen. He soon enough deepened the kiss feeling her nails against his back adding his tongue into the kiss. He however broke it momentarily to remove her sports bra and toss it aside where the shorts were. He would then remove his own shirt quickly... Feeling his sweatpants get soaked from her juices alone he would grab her ass lifting her up so he could slip his pants off.... Once he had gotten them off he very suddenly turned and pinned her to the bed kissing her deeply now closing his eyes as he did so beginning to grind against her... While she was under the influence of her aphrodisiac he himself was not... In this moment he actually wanted her. Soon enough she would find the hand that he grabbed pinned down as he brought his other hand between her legs beginning to rub at her slit rubbing it up and down before going in circular motions around her clit.

• Love 1

Lauras mind was a blur, a mix of arousal, need, and want... later on she might want to hide under her bed and never come out, but right now? She was on her bed, a hot, fit man was next to her, under her, holding her. Soon enough inside her<3 at that thought her hot slick little cunt clutched at the air, remembering not the pain but the pleasure from when her hymen was torn in the gym, the way his fingers felt inside her... the way it felt to get spread by someone elses body.

She wanted that so desperately bad.

She was forgetting her goal of feeling loved, of feeling wanted, of feeling cared for and special... it would be fake anyways so she just wanted his lust.  And the way his tongue coiled and rolled with her little licker, spit mixing with spit as their hot breaths slipping between their lips fogged her black rimmed glasses, her hair a mess as she was desperate for his touch. Next thing she knew her breasts where free, presses against his chest almost as soon as he flung away her bra, her milk chocolaty tips of her carmal mounds pressed against his body, loving the warmth and closeness she was feeling... his shirt was gone? He was stripping?? Right, dick! Sex! It would feel good right? Impatiently she blindly groped at his crotch trying to reangle his tip as they kissed... 

She was flipped on her back, boucing on the bed, before he was on her, he was playing with her, he was teasing and toying with her clit, her little nearvirgin cunt was twitching and leaking... if he cared to look her juices were flowing down her hips, pooling around her cute little asshole... well her pink pulsing pussy was clenching at nothing she was seeing stars the moment her clit started getting rolled around his fingers, laura may not have been strong, but as she moaned desperate moans and raised her legs up almost on instinct her unexpected talent was a little more clear. This flexible little lady had her knees up by her shoulders as she bucked her hips against the fingers grinding and teasing her little cunt her words sounding desperate, needy, and a little mindless as she begges "FUCK Me, fuck me oh FUCK yes ace~<3" in her horny little bliss she was groping at his crotch again, not quite able to reach... she wanted more kisses... licking her lips as she eyed his mouth, if her other hand wasn't in his she probably would have pulled him on top of her, get him to kiss her, get him to fuck her, get him to make her stop thinking for awhile ~<3 that sounds nice

• Love 1

Ace was unaware just how much the pill was working on her and he would very surprised when she grabbed at his cock trying to angle it right but he pinned her down before she could do so. He pushed himself up his eyes trailing over her beautiful body.... even if it wasn't her wish how could he resist this beautiful woman. He would then notice her fogged glasses almost wanting to take them off but for now they weren't getting to into it..... He would watch her hips buck against his hand as he rubbed his fingers up and down her cunt before lifting his hand beginning to rub at her clit now while he kept her other arm pinned down. When she reached for his cock again he let her grab it momentarily but realizing she was trying to get it inside of her he growled pulling his cock away from her hand and shifting so he was at her side as he bent back down beginning to kiss and bite at her neck eagerly before kissing her lips again adding his tongue into the kiss circling his around hers before pulling away a little bit "Hold your horses there Chica... you wanted my love and affection...and tonight I am going to give you all of it... not some quick fuck" he said looking at her eyes through her foggy glasses soon enough he kissed her again circling his tongue around hers a bit before before beginning to kiss and bite her neck as he rubbed at her pussy circling his fingers around her clit before gently pushing them into her beginning to move them in and out of her as he began to kiss and bite at her neck slowly trailing his biting down her body before latching onto one of her nipples letting go of her hand and grabbing the breast he latched onto beginning to suck on her nipple gently while his hand that was on her pussy now grabbed her hand pulling it down to his cock allowing her to touch and stroke it but he would not allow her to put it just yet. He wanted to do plenty of foreplay... he wanted to make sure that despite her little pill she remembered every bit of what they did together.... he wanted to make it so she couldn't possibly get her mind off of what they were about to do...after not having a mate... or even a partner for 25 years he surely was not going to let her forget this either.

Edited by Sinful Vampire

Laura was in a daze, a lusty fog filling her thought with sensations and desires. Disappointed mewls leaving her lips the first time his dick slipped from her fingers... but the disappointment, was quickly wiped away as he body shuddered from the way his fingers rolled her engorged clit, prodding and grinding against the little pleasure nub, her chest raising with a little thrust as her thin belly sucked in with a gasp, her hips bucking lightly as he kept egging her desperate needy fuckhole... both of these happened 2~3 times before she bucked up hard, lifting herself a few inches of the bed with a violent gasp as he juicy little cunt absolutely squirts... a good stain covering the carpet and sheets by her bed...

In the future laura adjusts another number for the herb balls recipe.. cutting the dosage of the sensitivity enhancers down to a sixth of what it was...

..back in the moment, she tried again to have him inside her, leaving her with a dickless cunt and a hottie nibbling, kissing, and biting her throat.  Scolding her for her impatience... normally laura would have went off on him for that... but her mind lingered on the word "All" she was going to get his cock, and then some~ her entire body shuddering with delight. When he kissed her again she shuddered with delight, both of her arms trying to wrap around his neck to hold the kiss... but his hand held on of hers tight, and the one arm wasn't keeping him still... but as she finally had his fingers painstakingly sink into her little cunt her entire body squirmed and gyrates, her eyes rolling back in her head for a moment as she moved her head as far back as she could... she let out an absolutely whorish moan as her face was completely laced with extacy as she screamed the words "FUCK YES!!<3"

...future laura taps her pen a few times crossing out the sixth and replacing it with a tenth in the recipe.

Her cunt gripped his fingers like a constricor around its prey, its a god damn miracle you slipped in two fingers back at the gym, every silky smooth yet rough textured fold of her sodden hot fuck sleeve of a pussy was actively twitching and clenching as the little chica  was in her own blissful pleasure trip~ ever bite and nip down her neck, shoulder, and chest sent a spark of pleasure that accented the thunderstorm of sensations her little snatch was experiencing.  As her nipple had his lips lock around the chocolaty little but he moans hitched as her breath caught in her mout for what felt like minutes as she was once again reminded of aces offer of giving her pups.  It was a good thing ace was a sturdy werewolf, otherwise he might of gotten a broken finger with how unreasonably tight lauras cunt clamped and clenched down on his fingers. He moans where unabashed and LOUD..

Then the next thing she knew her hand was gripping that meaty thick length of veiny cock... her hand felt so small wrapped around it... it might just be the angle but she needed a death grip on his cock to touch her finger and thumb when she held that tempting fuckrod, for a moment she was stroking and squeezing it... then something feral hit he fogged mind, quickly the hand holding his cock let go, palming her own slick sodden snatch, bumping aces hand as it prodded her depths, before her hand blindly felt around for aces length... slick with her juices and thick with the deep feminine scent of her scent she started stroking his length... trying to leave her scent on his length.

• Love 1

Ace noticed her daze and hearing her adorable dissapointed mewls he would smirk. He would keep on teasing her clit prodding and rubbing his fingers against it even gently pinching it between his fingers. He would watch her buck her hips and he would watch in surprise as she bucked up hard and let herself lift herself of the bed the few inches watching her squirt and soak his hand. He was surprised out how sensitive she was and he watched how far she actually squirted and he would only smirk a bit "Lets see how many time we can make that happen tonight huh?" he asked grinning this time switching to spanish rather than normal english.. he figured it would turn her on more and she was the only one he could speak spanish to as far as he knew. (Will be speaking in spanish from here on)

He would watch and feel her body shudder and he would deepen the kiss spiraling his tongue eagerly around hers and feeling her try to wrap both arms around his neck he almost let her... he absolutely adored her reaction and he would watch her body squirm and gyrate and when she moved her head back as far as she could he heard her moan loving the look on her face and hearing her cry out like that only enticed him further. "You like that?" he growled now as he began to move his fingers in and out of her even faster careful not to fully tear her hymen only going as deep as he could without doing so, he wanted to fully take her virginity with his cock. He wanted to feel her stretch out around his cock. "You like the way my fingers feel inside your tight cunt?" he growled now as he began rubbing rapidly at her clit

Once he pushed his fingers back into her and feeling how tight she squeezed him he was amazed and curious. He would eagerly kiss and bite at her neck pondering how he managed to accidentally slip into her at the gym... although he chalked it down to it being because it was unexpected and unwanted at the time... he pushed the thought out his mind as he began to kiss and bite at her neck eagerly debating marking her as his but what stopped him was the fact that she was under the spell of a drug. He instead began biting harder in some places almost to the point of marking her but he didn't... only way he could have possibly marked her is if she pressed herself into these bites... He would keep on sucking on her nipples once he had latched on soon slowly trailing his kisses and bites up to her neck. Soon enough plunging his fingers into her again loving how loud she was moaning. "Yes... good girl... moan all you want enjoy yourself" he said licking her neck now

What she did next however surprised him as she grabbed his cock groaning quietly as she stroked and squeezed it.... but that wasn't what surprised him it was her letting go beginning to palm her snatch soaking her hand in her juices before grabbing his cock beginning to stroke it rubbing her scent into it using her fluids as a type of lotion it seemed and he would growl a bit playfully now "Enjoying yourself?" he asked teasingly now as he rubbed at her pussy pushing his fingers back into her soon lifting his soaked hand up to her face "Look at how soaking wet you are chica..." he said now before bringing his hand back down beginning to rub and finger her pussy again

Edited by Sinful Vampire

laura was on cloud 9... not fuck that... it was atleast cloud 10, or some other higher number she didn't fucking know~<3 all she knew was that she felt absolutely amazing right now~ the way Ace(Vex?) made her body shudder and squirm as it was rocked with the most intense orgasm she has had~<3 now... she has only cummed to her own fingers before... but god damn she saw stars~<3 and his promise of more put a little daze smile on her face, as she nipped her lower lip, hearing his sweet sexy voice she let her words slip from her lips "Cállate y cógeme ya~" (which roughly translates too "shut up and fuck me" for those who care~<3)

of course she knew he wasn't rushing, in her foggy lust ravaged mind she knew that... but in the moment she was thinking with her desperate clenching twitching little fuckhole, not her silly rational brain~ her little human muzzle opened wide trying to tangle itself more with those rough soft lips of his and let in as much of that hot molten licker as it could~ her tongue tangling with his in a cacophony of wet sloppy slurps as a tendril of hot sloppy spit trail between their lips as the kiss is broken.. her lips already raw and red from their ordeal, curled in a smile, leaning in for another kiss before throwing her head back in ecstacy as her slick passage was roughly ravaged  with his digits, shaking her entire body as he bounced her on his length... of fingers... her mind picturing them as his fat throbbing length of fuckmeat wrapped snuggly between her stretched gaping walls... and those same walls shuddered with delight~<3 her little belly visibly buldging abit from the... honestly oversized insertion of his two digits as he asked a question, all she heard was "do you like" and a shuddering gasp left her lips as she spoke in a rushed desperate breath, her voice high pitched and whiny with want and need "yes papi is soo good too me~ so good~ fuck me harder with your naught fingers~<3 if i cant have your cock then give me more of this~<3"

she tried to kiss him again, but by the time she did he allready was roaming down her body, kissing down her neck, biting along her skin... she shuddered with delight... imagining a mark on her showing others that she belonged to him~<3 a little surge of delight shooting through her body as a little mini orgasm hit again... a little extra fem cum flooding her folds as she clenched and spasmed for a few all to sweet seconds... she wasn't really sure if he noticed that... but before she could care to much her kissed another spot.. biting again... then another kiss... and another bite... each one made her flinch and shudder... bucking a little into the bite... her hips started wiggling side to side... forgetting her lack of a tail for a few moments before squirming from the wiggling grinding fucking fingers that ravaged her outer lips... she loved the feeling but wanted something deeper oh so badly... wining desperately as she started actively trying to buck against his fingers to make them go deeper inside of her... hearing him telling her to moan she desperately offered, her words slipping out in a mix of spanish and english... saying whichever was easier to think of in the moment "papi I can moan louder if you go deeper~<3? please papi ill be a good girl" her words where practically forced out between and around moans, allready souding like she was screaming her throat raw and moaning like it was her first language. she wanted this more and more by the moment.

she loved the sound of his groan of pleasure, her eyes lighting up as desire washed over her face, she felt powerful making this big strong werewolf moan at her mercy even if was only a single groan. she gripped his cock  loosely, trying to think of those romance books hidden away on her bookshelf and how they described this kinda thing... her pointer finger lightly running and stroking along one of the edges of his mushroom tip, flicking and toying with its edge well her thumb lightly prodded and grinds at the cumslit at his tip. well her other three fingers lightly dragged along the outer layer of skin over his veiny pulsing fuckmeat... hearing his question she spoke with an all too honesty glee that contrasts her breathy moans and the girlish giggle that followed "I love it so much papi~<3" after her little laugh she saw his fingers, slick and coated with her juices, thinking back to her novels again she quickly leans forward to his fem cum covered fingers and takes his two fingers that where inside her between her lips suckling and licking off her juices as she tightened her grip on his length, picking up the pace of her pathetic little makeshift handjob... looking into his eyes the whole time as her amber brown eyes sparkle with delight, even with the slightly hazy look in them

• Love 1

Ace would begin to move his fingers a bit faster loving the way her body rocked through her orgasm and he would listen to her speak to him and he would only grin a bit now... He could see the dazed smile he would growl a bit playfully as he looked down at her as she asked him to fuck her "In due time me sweet Laura..." he said giving her neck a good bite before he moved his fingers away momentarily and he would growl a bit lustfully as he looked down at her soon enough though he brought his fingers back down to rub and gently slap at her pussy teasing her as he looked at her.

He would gladly deepen the kiss making sure to suck on her tongue a bit before breaking the kiss looking down at her lips... he wanted to lock his lips with hers again. He regretted that he never made a move on the feisty woman before... He was very quickly starting to get addicted to this. He would then push his fingers deeper into her and watched her lean in for another kiss only to throw her head back and he would wonder what she was thinking as he moved his fingers in and out of her spreading her open as he did so before beginning to quickly rub at her clit and he would hear her ask him to fuck her with his fingers and he would grin a bit more "Oh you will be getting plenty of this tonight..." he said pulling his fingers out tapping against her pussy teasingly before pushing them back into her

He would watch as she tried to kiss him again but he did not give her the chance exploring her body with his lips and his teeth and he would watch as another orgasm hit her only grinning as he began to finger her a bit faster now.... he leaned down to bite at her neck again and she bucked right into it resulting in his teeth sinking in a bit and actually marking her... causing him to momentarily panic but he stopped himself. Right now he was watching her every move and her every reaction to his touches so he noticed everything.. He would watch her hips start to wiggle finding it adorable as she ground against his fingers and hearing her whine and buck her hips against his fingers he looked at her. At her desperate plea for him to push his fingers deeper he couldn't help but oblige and he would look down at her "You want it deeper you naughty girl?" he asked her now stopping his fingers movements for a moment "Ask and you will receive" he said shoving his fingers deep into her careful not to destroy her hymen as he moved his fingers in and out of her rapidly ... now it was much to late and now that he had already marked her once he planned to mark her up good. 

He would groan out even louder in pleasure as she adjusted the way she was stroking his cock surprisingly very pleased with how she was handling it... He loved the way she played with his tip while her other fingers dragged along his cock and it would twitch and pulse in her hand and when he lifted his hand to her face he was pleased to hear her giggle and that she loved it "Good girl..." he said beginning to take his hand down to her pussy again but was surprised as she leaned forward quickly and began to suck on his fingers and he would growl a bit playfully now "How do you like the taste of yourself?" he asked with a playful growl now letting go of whatever other body part he had a hold of and he grabbed the back of her head beginning to thrust his fingers in and out of her mouth groaning loudly in pleasure as she tightened her grip and began stroking him faster... fuck he was really enjoying her.... Soon enough though once his fingers were licked clean he slowly pulled the fingers out of her mouth but he kept hold of her head "Here... have a taste of me..." he said suddenly sitting up  more pulling her hands away from his cock to do so and he would gently press his cock up against her face lightly slapping it against her face as he did so "Go on... lick it... suck it... pleasure it.. use your mouth show me what you can do with those lips of yours" he growled now his cock twitched against her face as he waited for her to do as he asked he was getting incredibly horny... He wanted to do everything he could with her in this moment... even if it meant impregnating her which he unfortunately could not do due to her drug that she had made.

Laura smiled sweetly at ace, listening to him promise with a wide dopy grin on her lips, forgetting about her virginity or her earlier anger entirely, she just heard that he would fuck her soon, and she adored that thought. a little playful highpitched growl left  her lips, matching his as he bit down on her neck, trembling with delight. then she felt her pussy get a wet sloppy slap as the noise filled her room for a few moments, in the horny virgin recesses of her mind she thought this might be what it felt like to have his hip clapping against her cooch... nipping her lip she let out a sweet little mewl of a plea "harder papi?"

her words slipped out past aces lips before falling back into the hot rolling mesh of their kiss, feeling her tongue get a little tug of a suck before the kiss being broken... her little licker hanging out for a few moments as if she was confused that his kisses had stopped. but her body was getting rocked by his fingers, before she knew it she was looking at her wall as her head shot back in ecstasy her pussy walls clamping down around his digits as the soft fleshy pliant folds of her cunt gripped down with a crushing pulsing grip that clung and coiled around those invading little fingers. little squeaks leaving her lips as her folds where very intentionally spread around his fingers. her clit getting targeted as he focused in on her stiff little nerve bud sending her into a shuddering shaking squirming mess. bucking hard against his fingers as they pulled out for a moment, desperate to get them back inside her. his lips kissing along her skin, his teeth marking her as his... the feral breeding bitch part of her head shuddered with the sensation of being marked by him, by being his~ a stray thought of her usual self doubt slipped in for a moment as she laughed a sweet longing yet melancholy chuckle, her voice coming out quiet and airy "guess I can be useful to someone atleast~ even if its just as his toy" laura liked the way that word came out of her mouth, toy... she whispered it to herself a few times as she was letting the sensation of his touch rocking her body, feeling his fingers sing wonderfully deep inside of her as she just shook with feeling, her belly buldging slightly as every curl of his fingers could be seen on her carmal skin... it would probably look soo big and buldging whe he was inside her, a little grin covered her face, the blush on her cheeks catching the dim light of the room, red either from embarrassment, arousal, or exhaustion she wasn't really sure... probably a mix of all three? hearing his question a few moments late, she nodded at him excitedly and spoke with a airy begging high pitched "fuck me" voice "this Chica wants to be filled fucked and used like papi's personal fuck toy~" in the moment, if she was offered to live the rest of her life feeling nothing but pleasure and closeness like this... she probably would agree

with that same idea in mind the fact that papi groaned louder, seeming to like the way her little hand stroked along that meaty length of his, she seemed pleased with herself, licking her lips and eyeing him excitedly. nuzzling against his hand with a dazed delighted look on her face... her nose twitching a few times as she sniffed his scent excitedly. she had an... odd taste, unsure how to really describe the taste... but as ace watched with his warm smoldering gaze, she might as well have been licking up oreo ice cream with how good it made her feel to be seen. "i taste good papi~..." she cut herself off feeling his finger slide back between her lips, fucking her face like it was just another hole made for his pleasure, she shuddered with delight at that thought. feeling his hand at the back of her head and fingers fucking her mouth she was just enjoying herself fully~ then he pulled out of her mouth, her lips making a wet sloppy pop as she couldn't suck on him anymore... atleast she thought seeing him adjust himself, bringing himself closer... before he could properly even offer for her to taste him she had lunged forward with surprising force, her lips wrapped around that stiff spongy mushroom tip as her tongue lapped at that little cum slit of his, her entire body moving as she rolled her head, quickly switching from a simple blowjob to a full on deepthroat as her entire body shuddered as she gagged on his cock... taking as much as she could between her lips, her nose twitching as her entire body was hit with his pheromones...

every cell, nerve, and ounce of the little chihuahua of a wolf wanted this man to fuck her into a breeding bitch nursing his young well her belly was allready buldging from the next batch, thank god she had the herb ball ready beforehand... her eyes glazed and out of it caught sight of her desk... seeing the... several jars of different batches of this drug... which one did she open?... in the moment she couldent bring herself to think about it or even care.

• Love 1

Ace would growl a bit playfully hearing her growl and he would watch her tremble and he would grin a bit now as she asked him to slap her cooch harder and he would happily oblige giving a few rougher slaps although he eased up if they were to much however soon enough he moved on to his kissing and biting of her neck and when he marked her the first time he did not stop only beginning to kiss and bite other areas marking her careful not to seriously hurt her. In the moment he wanted his marks all over her... he wanted her marks all over him hearing her words and he would growl a bit lustfully now annoyed with her self doubt but he loved the idea of her seeing herself as his toy. "You are not useless although I love the idea of having you as my toy..." he said soon bending down "Breeding you over and over again... having multiple pups with you... giving you all of my love and attention...I can see it now...." he said now rubbing faster at her pussy watching her flesh bulge out as a result... god he loved how tiny she actually was.... He would bury his fingers in deeper before pulling them out giving her pussy another good few slaps before hearing her ask him to fuck her "We have plenty of time for that Chica... and I intend to use it all well" he growled now as he sunk his fingers into her again before bringing them up to her face again

He would watch her sniff his hand and nuzzle it loving the way she sucked his fingers clean. "Good girl" he said now letting her speak and he grinned a bit now as he pushed his fingers back into her mouth beginning to fuck her mouth with his fingers moving them in and out of her mouth wiggling them around before slipping his fingers out and quickly shifting so his cock was right in front of her face having loved the pop he heard when he pulled his fingers out. He would almost grab her surprised she lunged onto his cock so quickly before he could even finish talking but soon both hands gripped her head groaning loudly in pleasure as she began to rock her head onto his cock using her entire body to do so... He loved the way her tongue treated his slit before growling out loudly as she took him into her throat effectively impressed "Fucking hell your mouth feels so good...." he said beginning to thrust in and out of her lips now but he let her keep control.

Soon enough however he fully relinquished his control as he pulled his cock out of her mouth. He would soon straddle her head for a moment pressing his balls and cock against her face momentarily as he turned to face her pussy before grabbing her and rolling onto his back so now she was on top of him and fully in control of the blowjob... He would grab her hip as he lifted his head up to her pussy quickly beginning to lap at it licking up and down her slit kissing it a couple times before plunging his tongue into her. However down by her head his other hand gripped his cock beginning to slap it against her face gently wanting her to keep going with her blowjob "Show me how much work your mouth can really do..." he growled now spanking her ass a bit and soon enough he bit her again leaving another mark on her ass before he went back to licking at her pussy eagerly plunging his tongue back into her beginning to move it in and out of her rapidly before pulling away and beginning to suck on her folds gently curious how she would react.

Edited by Sinful Vampire
  • Love 1

Every time ace gave a playful growl laura couldn't resist a playful feral urge to give him a growl right back~ letting a delighted yelp as her cunt was slapped by his big strong hand, leaving her Carmel cleft a little pinker from the sting, seeing him hesitate for a moment a delighted few pants left her human muzzle as she leaned in giving his face a little encouraging lick<3 the sting of her pussy getting slapped soaked aces hand, splashing her juices in dropelets between the two as her puddly cunny just dripped and soaked the sheets below her...

Future laura circled the dosage for the lubrican herbal stimulants, locking that value in but making a note to drink a few extra glasses of water an hour before using

Back in the moment,  all laura heard was ace saying he wanted her as his toy... laura started moving in a rush for a few moments to try and get his cock lined up with her drooling wanting pussy... but stopping remembering what he said not 10 seconds prior... a little whimper leaving her lips as she just squirmed... the promise of being bred... of children... of love and affection... fucking hell she looked at him with big doey teary eyes, her lip quivering... her self doubt whispering it was a lie in her head but she crushed that thought down for later... hearing him say we have plenty of time she just... could not, grabbing onto whatever she could of his to make him look her in the eyes she firmly stated in rushed spanish "we have time but we also have needs, im sure a big guy like you can get it up a few times? If your cocks not in my cunt in the next five minutes ima loose my god damn mind chico? Yes?" Her words where stern but peppered with moans, twitches and lustful looks... she wanted him... bad.

... or maybe thats just what she was thinking as her throat was getting finger fucked, her little tongue squirming around, lapping up every bit of her juices well leaving his didgits coated in a thick layer of spit... or... wait... this wasn't a finger? Coming back to her senses a little she felt that fat spongy tip of his cock bucking and grinding against her tonsils, getting forced down her gullet as she had to reangle her body a little to take him in, feeling his length curve a little as it scrapped down her throat... her throat was hurting, spamming as she choked on his cock. But she wanted to feel him more. Her jaw was hurting, her teeth tapped the side of his cock once as he novice skills showed, remembering the... lewd novels on her bookshelf again she slipped her lips under her teeth too avoid hurting this big veiny fella~<3 her throat hurt as she slide her entire body forward seeing how close she was to hilting his length in her throat...with another gag she gave one last push, her throat absolutely buldging down her throat as her head was fully throan back to take his length, her nose pressed against his balls and her chin and lips pressed against the skin of his crotch, snuggly tucked in his pubes... 1... 2... 3... with a convulsion laura pulled off his length as the buldge vanished from her that as his cock slipped free, slimy and covered in spit as it slapped against her breathless red face, gasping for air with a proud satisfied look on her face as she nuzzled against his cock and balls.

She was... disoriented... realizing she was on top of ace? Her face covered with her own spit, her glasses knocked off from the little cock slap after her deep throat...where was his?- then she felt the tickle of his mustache grinding against her crotch sending a wave of delight through the latina. His tongue digging and squirming around her tight twitching folds, digging deeper then she thought a tongue would reach<3 before she really knew what she was doing all strength in her legs was gone, her breasts flush to his belly, his strong chest pressed against her smooth tan stomach, and her slick cunt being firmly planted against his face as she whimpered with delight. Lightly bobbing her head on the tip of his length she realized she might be... a little too short to do a proper 69.. stretching her neck to try and take more of his manly musky meat into her mouth, well her hands tried to help, one stroking and fondling at the cum tube on his underside, well the other rolled and bounced the balls of his heavy cumsack... her feminine scent filled aces nose just as his manly scent washed over laura, her wet, pink pussy meats outer most layer was spread around his lips, chin, tongue and nose as she twitched and squirmed, grinding roughly against his face, smearing his face with her slick climgy juices... her puckered little tail hole visibly twitching,  making for a nice show for the big mr wolf~<3...

Then he spanked her.

And the flood gates fucking broke.

The sweet sting of her ass getting smacked, the sensations of his facial hair scraping against her outer lips, the feeling of getting pressed down on that invaiding tongue,  and the sheer overwhelming erotic thoughts running through her head as she just gave her first deep throat... her first blowjob to this absolutely sexy man... she fucking explodes... her juices coming out like a hose whose tip is covered by a finger... or in this case a tongue. Lasting a few brief seconds lauras entire body convulses as she screams around that cock... her pussy walls spamming as she bucked furiously against his face... his hair was hit, some splashed on his eyes, maybe got in his nose? On his neck? Plenty got in his mouth as she practically jumped forward, needing to pull away from the stimulation for a moment..

Future laura rethinks her note, crossing out a couple cups and writing down to drink a gallon of water.

• Love 1

"Oh it will be in you.... and it will be going inside you over and over again until either you are passed out, I am passed out.... or I am shooting fucking blanks inside that tight snatch of yours" he growled now as he plunged his fingers into her mouth moving them in and out "Or all of the above... and don't you think for a second I am leaving our wolves out of this..." he added now as he withdrew his fingers from her mouth and reached down giving her pussy another good slap before pushing his cock to her lips. He would watch as she took it inch after inch wincing a moment as he felt her teeth but he didn't try to pull her off... He didn't mind it as much as other men would... He would watch as she worked his cock down her throat and groaned out even louder now "Fucking hell how are you fitting so much?!" he said almost bucking his hips but to his surprise she gave one more push and got it all the way down her throat resulting in a loud groan of pleasure... He almost grabbed her throat wanting to abuse that tight throat of hers with his cock but he caught himself as she quickly pulled off letting it slap against her face "Good girl..." he said now as he began to shift the position. 

He would grin a bit more now as he heard her glasses get knocked off and he would smirk a bit as he began to kiss and lick at her pussy.. He didn't care about the size difference he needed to reward her for taking his cock all the way down her throat.... He would feel her press down against his body and in turn he wrapped his arms tightly around her keeping her pressed there as he pressed his mouth harder to her folds plunging his tongue as deep as he could get it watching her holes twitch with his every action and soon enough he began to let out a groan of pleasure as she began to pleasure his cock loving the feeling of her mouth around whatever she could get it on and the way she treated his shaft and his sack it threw him off guard as he took in her scent letting her cover him in her scent... He did not care at this point. He would press a bit harder as he licked beginning to suck on her clit now before slamming his tongue back into her

What he did not expect however happened when he gave her ass that good spank she practically exploded on his face... Although surprised at first he recoiled closing his eyes a bit she definitely soaked his face but he did not care and he began licking at the juices leftover on her pussy when she suddenly jerked away and he would let her panting a bit heavily now "You enjoying my tongue?" he asked now placing a hand on her ass spreading her holes a bit but he wasn't trying to stimulate her "You like the taste of my fat cock huh?" he asked now sitting up a bit more and if she was still on him this resulted in her having much easier access to his cock despite her size... his cock was twitching rather hard and he was really leaking precum at this point. 'Why on earth didn't I make my move any sooner...' he thought to himself now panting a bit now bothering to wipe his face. 

While she was under the influence of her creation he was not he was enjoying every bit of this... He enjoyed seeing the once very defensive Laura be very submissive to him... cumming thanks to him... It fueled his desires for her even more.