Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
SheenaFujibayashi

Position

SheenaFujibayashi

Tell us your favorite sex position!

Personally, I have to say doggy. That way it's easy for him to do it hard and spank me. But I also really like to ride :)

Primal futa

Doggy is always fun! Love having access to her ass while I fuck her nice and hard. But I do like reverse cow girl too. It is really hard to pick a favorite. They are all so fun for me. I normally would let her decide how she wants to ride. But if I feel like taking control and over powering her I will pin her down in whatever position is easiest for me to get her in right then and slide my cock right in.

thedude

I love all of them! 69 is a personal favourite as well as having them lay face-up and put their feet on my shoulders. I like exploring with more strenuous positions but I'm really up for anything!

HakiMike

69 I think is a impossible position if both make there parts well and I only met girls who think the same ^^

I personally love position changes during each act cause I love to feel every part of a pussy and change between tight and open hole.

Also to jump between hole and mouth so she like her own juice from my dick.

To make a long story short I have no real favourite position but I also use doggy the most cause everytime you can decide to come in pussy or upon ass/back/asshole or if she likes it I can blow my load in her ass. I also like it to slap her seeing the buns wiggle, pull her hairs and many other thinks ;)

• Like 1

Yuuka_the_Waifu

Missonary, I love the connection between two people ~

• Like 1

Syrma

Doggy and Missonary is my favorite

• Like 1

Warlock

Doggy is my favourite, simply because it gives me the chance to fuck her harder. I do prefere to change things up a bit as much as possible just to make sure that I don't miss a thing. 

Though sometimes its also nice to have a girl take some lead and tell me what she wants, I'm always up for it.

RAVEN

I love being on top and in control most of the time but a lover surprised me once by picking me up and fucking me against a wall. It was totally unexpected but extremely hot feeling completely weightless and so helpless.

thedude

I love being on top and in control most of the time but a lover surprised me once by picking me up and fucking me against a wall. It was totally unexpected but extremely hot feeling completely weightless and so helpless.

I fucking love this.

• Like 2

RAVEN

I fucking love this.

if you got the strength to pull it off try it sometime 

• Like 1

Warlock

It also depends on your partner I think. My previous partner did not like it at all when I did that, she found it unpleasant to feel that way, even if it feels really good to me and my current partner XD But its very tiring indeed, especially without the wall XD

SMFoxy

If you've got the strength to pull it off, it might be a good idea to let someone else jack you off... xD

Edited by SMFoxy
  • Like 1

thedude

I'd love to but I lack the partner with which I would try it! XD

Jordii~kins

I love missionary. it's so intimate <3 i like to look my partners in the face. I also like to be on top, riding a cock, or having someone riding me.

Whoreo

I love missionary. it's so intimate <3 i like to look my partners in the face. I also like to be on top, riding a cock, or having someone riding me.

same, I too also like doggy style and fucking/being fucked against a wall, on a desk, against a window, etc. I feel this should have been made into a poll, what a wasted opportunity.

I don't really care as long as in fucking its hard, fast and fucking deep. in love making I prefer intimacy more.

SMFoxy

I feel this should have been made into a poll, what a wasted opportunity.

Like you've ever wasted an opportunity with a 'poll'? (Hint for the less dirty minded among us: It's a homophone.)

Does 'sex' count as a position? xD

Edited by SMFoxy

Whoreo

>_> ...no, I dun think so XD lol tho what is your favourite position(s)?

SMFoxy

Tough call to be honest. They all have perks and downsides.
I don't think I can answer the question 'seriously', since it mostly just depends on my mood.
Plus who cares if you're getting any, amirite? xDD

• Like 2

thedude

Tough call to be honest. They all have perks and downsides.
I don't think I can answer the question 'seriously', since it mostly just depends on my mood.
Plus who cares if you're getting any, amirite? xDD

This sums it up perfectly. Thank you Foxy ;)

• Like 2

Ceas

Well allow me to necro-bump with this.

I like a vast amount positions. 69, doggy style, missionary, cowgirl/reverse, upside down, etc. They're all fun to me.

My favorite out of all else is Missionary just for the intimacy. Weather I'm giving or receiving, but that being said it's a position I save for special people.

Doggy is in close second, because well.. I like getting fucked like a dog, and or fucking like a dog? 

and riding/cowgirl/reverse. Whatever you want to call it is in third because it's one I go to when I'm just extremely turned on.

burningflame

I'm a virgin, but I'll have to say my favorites are doggystyle, missionary, spoon and cowgirl, mainly every position that allows me to touch and hug my partner as much as possible, especially with someone "special".

lVergill

Doggy - The best one to keep thrusting and keeping my partner happy while spanking or caressing her bossom if she so desire. ;)

Missionary - Get close and personal with my partner with a hug or kisses as we enjoy the fun. =3

A good position will be lifting one of their leg and keep doing it since she has her snatch wide open for deeper connection

Another is just my partner riding my rod and letting her enjoy the ride without me doing but watch the show. 

Also, my partner clinging into me as I use the wall to do it as her leg cross my hips and her ark around my neck to stay on top. <3

Noah Takumi

My favorite position would be reverse cowgirl, mostly because it's easier to pull off in places when you aren't really allowed to have it sex, besides riding is fun as well period. When I just ride I love seeing how much my bf can take since I have full control over how much he feels, so I'll switch up between speed and intensity through out. Other then that it really doesn't matter since I fully submit, as long as he's happy I'll try and do different things. Then again I go with reverse cowgirl because it's easier for him to have control over my body, like I always love it when I strong man grips me by the neck controlling my movement and has his way with me. Makes you really feel wanted, and yet so powerless for what he's about to do.

Rachel Chan

Reverse cowgirl while being groped from behind by a big guy with strong hands!

I like the sexy and naughty feeling of being bounced while riding a cock with my partner groping or handling my body like they owned me >//-//< <3

Being kissed on neck and behind in that position is extremely hot too >//-//<

*hide*

lVergill

So, the shy cat was a lie or are you in your naughty mode...again? =3