OOC Discussion

• 2 weeks later...

I hope I'm not actually confused regarding rules. The Midnight Lounge is a location where characters can engage in sexual activity, but us players do not write such activity within the threads. The threads are without sexual activity and sexual content is taken to EcchiText or a private thread, yes?

Additionally, I'm hoping I'm not giving the wrong vibe with Marcus. I'm still feeling him out, and I feel like I'd like to explore his character outside the Lounge more, but while in the Lounge I don't intend to have him engage with anything dangerous or dark. So he'll be lightening up as I continue to write him.

The lounge have two parts. One is a room for lewd but otherwise mild fun but the private rooms (Also private threads with another) is where people can go full sexual. The former is a public lounge and the latter are private lounges. (It's like a inn of some sorts. Both of my characters have a room there, for sleeping or other things) To have access to rooms, one must rent the rooms for a time and all. They need a cardkey to open.

Edited by Goddess Aurora

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up