This or That?

• Community Administrator

Well, in this country they're beef burgers typically made out of beef.

Depends what the hotdog is. There are some hotdogs in the UK that do not use mechanically separated meat, or as I like to call them "Mechanically Separated Chicken Anuses also known as MRM/Mechanically Recovered Meat. I'd prefer the proper meat hotdogs over a "Ham" burger. But if it's a beef burger, I'll take that hands down over anything else. 

I love beef. 😄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, IsabellaRose said:

They're beef burgers here as well, but for some reason we call them hamburgers. That never made sense to me at all.

They're called that because they come from Hamburg, Germany. Ham as in pork meat never had anything to do with it haha.

[Prince Albert or Jacob's Ladder?]

HOW ABOUT NEITHER? LOL

given he choice, i guess i'll take the ladder haha

relish or mustard?

Edited by Buio

Hmm, I guess i'd just genderbend my wife then if it has to be one of us, free her from the societal and biological disadvantages of her femininity (her periods are real rough). Seeing as she'd end up looking like my brother in law though, that'd be the death knell of our sex life even if I wasn't straight haha.

Swap bodies with your child or swap bodies with your parent.

• Haha 1

Wow, that’s a very considerate answer. Lol I’m sorry it would crush your sex life though. XD

Well, I’d like to say I’d swap with a kid if I had any but I couldn’t steal years off their lives. That would be wicked cruel. I’d definitely swap with my mom so she could enjoy living in a healthy body again for a while! 

Be reincarnated as an animal or be a ghost for only two years?

• Like 1

defo ghost. So much stuff I could do while unconstrained by the limitations of the physical form. 

if you were in a horrible accident that left your original body permanently disfigured, but you had the choice to be transfered in an organic body that looked nothing like your original one (not more or less attractive or fit by your standards, just different), or a synthetic body that looked exactly like your old one, which would you chose?

• 1 month later...