Looking for Futas of any kind, F4Futa/M4Futa

Hello there, I'm June. I don't have any concrete ideas set up right away, as I would love to work on them with you. I'm open to a vast majority of canons and OC, so for in depth details please do take a peek at my pref sheet:

Not entirely updated, there are a few additions to it that could be made; such as Spy x Family, Valorant (if I am in the mood, bit iffy), Goblin Slayer, Fear and Hunger, Jujutsu Kaisen, and Eternal Return as quick examples. Play that I am looking forward to the most is blowjobs, I am a SUPER orally fixated. I love blowjobs; and I love writing about them. So, as such I am wanting to play someone who is serving your character; not necessarily serving in terms of power dynamic, I'm fine playing a dominant gal or boyo who is ready and willing to suck the soul out of a futa. If you're at all interested, please do message me and we can see what we can cook up.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up