General OOC

17 hours ago, Balthier said:

I'm waiting to see what the dynamic between Zorn and Exzelcryth might be after they meet at some point down the line as well.

We’ll see about when they meet.  But will probably going to write an intro for him.  He still isn’t quite ready to reveal his survival to Alexandrine/humanity, or discover his daughter.  But a chance to look a little into at least what his branch of demons/monsters look like.  People could play demons serving him if they want (either as proper characters with profiles, or minor ones that don’t.  Broken Girls are also an option.

Someone want to make an old team mate of Alexandrine’s that was broken instead of killed, Zorn’s current ‘pet’ feel free.

• Woohoo 2

One thing that could work... WHAT if I used Hellhound? For Zorn's side of things? She is literally what her name implies and fun fact, she also hunt humans for sport. Sexually or not, who knows. But I wanted to use her seriously at one time or another. As her bio says, she is also pretty powerful. Like raw power spiced with a touch of scorching flames. I was hesitant before but then I thought. This entry seems like it's baiting me to do so. She is incredibly dumb/naive and playful. And she would totally fight an army if she was told to. XD

• Love 1
  • ^ This 1

Ryan and Emi at least will likely need ‘male attention’ at some point, but that’s still a little off.  Elie maybe.

Yeah, she and Zorn could end up with a relationship like that at some point.  He could find her useful to attack more easily and escape the counter attacks.

• Like 1

My only trouble is I have no idea what Zorn looks like. So it's like a missingno in my mind to me. Also, at first, I thought you meant a relationship with Hellhound (Because this post came so close to your reply) but then I figured you meant Zorn and Exzel, which I was going to bring up anyway because Balthier wanted the two of them to meet. As for Hellhound, I think her mental state is more or less self-explanatory in her behavior. It will hopefully become more clear as I try to develop her but yeah, she is a special kind of... special...

• Love 1

The ‘relationship’ meant Exzelcryth serving Zorn.  Open to Zorn and Hellhound going just about any direction.

I was originally thinking something different, but with the aspect of being Emi’s father, decided to go more Rabbit like for his appearance, I have more or less a mental image, but it is hard to explain better than I already wrote.

• Love 1

There it is.  Finally have a story going in one of my clubs that doesn’t involve me.

Also as far as male attention.  When we get to the convention, anyone who wants can play random boys (or girls) that meet the various Magical Girls (or girls for Hikaru).  Things could get pretty crazy, one on one or more.

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

I have the toughest time to word things right with Hellhound's story. XD I need her to sound tough but not overpowered nor too weak. I suppose this is an issue with all powerful creatures, though. I had issues figuring the correct wording of my sentences for hours. In a way, I love this. In another way, I always hope I don't mess up. ><

P.S.: If a character needs to attack mine. (More so on the demon side but yeah), feel free to demonstrate power freely. I do not know what are the rules for attacking but my only rule is the whole "Do not kill another RPer's character.". Zorn could easily try to over power her if he wants and I would not mind if it's to force her to do something.

Edited by Warning
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Sooo I'm actually gonna be looking for a partner here pretty soon. Toshiro's interactions are all connected one after the other, I don't like to do "what if's" with characters of my own as I want them to have one whole story; pretty much chapters would be different stories he partakes in. If that makes sense. 

I'm planning two other characters too, they do tie into the shenanigans of Toshiro but fir different reasons, so their stories are of a similar matter as to how I want them to go (as far as a characters canon/timeline go)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

56 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Sooo I'm actually gonna be looking for a partner here pretty soon. Toshiro's interactions are all connected one after the other, I don't like to do "what if's" with characters of my own as I want them to have one whole story; pretty much chapters would be different stories he partakes in. If that makes sense. 

I'm planning two other characters too, they do tie into the shenanigans of Toshiro but fir different reasons, so their stories are of a similar matter as to how I want them to go (as far as a characters canon/timeline go)

We’ll see who else joins/what other characters come up,  Jumi is an option, if nothing else.  He could run into other characters on a shorter or longer term basis too.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Imagine Mitsuko has no idea what to do with her magic form (as she is not really a hunter of demons) and decides to use her free costume to enter a convention. Power = responsibility but she can be responsible while checking the convention out. If she knows she has power above her own, she does not have to use it anyhow anyway.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

I am also open to Emi interacting with others during the upcoming convention thing!

Speaking of which, I am open to moving forward into that whenever! Really depends on where you think is a good place to end the current thread. @SataiRolePlayingGuy

Yeah, been thinking about that.  Still fun to have in the sleep over, but after that, might consider jumping ahead, to their preparations for the convention.

• Love 2

I also have a feeling Mitsuko may go to the convention hoping to find some hints about what she found and who she is or something like that. Or others like her. So while I didn't have a reason for her to go to a convention before, I think it's logical for her to go now how her mother reminded her of cosplayers anyway. I think things are going well. 🙂

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

Ryan did have other things he wanted to try, but looks like he can try them another day.

I’ll work on pushing it along.  Will continue the ‘main story’ for the three of them in that thread.  But we can maybe make short branches for when they are getting involved with larger groups, during the festival especially.

• Love 1

On 21/04/2024 at 21:15, Chiyako said:

Also I can imagine Ryan and Emi getting together potentially in some wacky attempt at getting Emi an idol persona.

We never did get our characters approved for a story like that in that other club.  Ryan/Rin and Emi may get to explore another side of being Magical Girls.

I’ll probably start a separate thread in the waiting area, for random fans.  Anyone who wants to play random boys/girls who end up with Ryan and Emi.  The ones I write there, could end up with them or someone else too.

• Love 1