General OOC

It's a bit difficult to know what position Jumi has in this. Mitsuko seems to see Jumi as a girlfriend of sort and Rie is poking in the dark trying to figure where Jumi really stands in there. XD With everything that Jumi told Mitsuko, I thought it was a kind of polygamous relationship between them. Like... them all being girlfriends with each others, lovers, sex friends, etc. o.o

• Love 3

Jumi herself does not know for sure.  She does not consider it especially serious, but she realizes there is something a little different with Mitsuko.  She has never really considered anyone a true lover.  Of course, living together could eventually change things.

• Love 3

Rie is just enjoying poking Jumi on it but she's pretty much just going to consider her and Mitsuko girlfriends since that, at least to her, has a more solid base for whatever is going on there thats different to what Rie and Jumi would have even if Jumi doesn't quite consider that word apt....yet.

• Love 3

So a little embarrassing but having seen some stuff about Zorn's appearance, I tried my hand at it for fun. (As I figured the last reference didn't seem too accurate)

oumWA2h.png

Is any of those closer to what @SataiRolePlayingGuy imagined about him? I can always do more test to find something more accurate. Just having fun with it.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Apologies if I've not been reactive on this. Been dealing with back to back illness ahd it'd been hard to multitask on here. Ngl with how foggy my mind is rn I can only do one RP at a time until I get better. 

I'll also be introducing a new character eventually,  probably my last one for a while. 

• Love 2
  • ^ This 1

Posted (edited)

I understand too much. The nightmare (and beauty) of developing a character. I restarted my whole Hellhound post like 3 times to get the perfect feel for her. XD It also took a while for Mitsuko and I am still doing what I can to see how I can develop them toward what I want out of them. A clear mind helps... Sometimes, background music as well. Or some kind of ambient sounds that fit the scene you're writing. Finding the right approach and finding ideas are the fun part of it. I think you're doing fine with Rie so far anyhow.

P.S.: I am so incorrigible... I tried to rewrite this post like 3 times to feel somewhat satisfied about it. Anyway, I hope you understood what I meant. ><

Edited by Warning
  • Love 3

I love the process but it can be worrying sometimes lol Just throwing them into the fire and hoping you live up to the concept still fun though yeah lol It definitely can feel like overthinking but I love making characters, seeing how they do long as I don't totally ruin it.

Glad it seems fine though!

• Love 2