When was the last time...?

14 years old. Chess. Not good at it but the moment i got checkmated most of the time, it always fascinate me how to make your pawn sacrifice isn't in vain. Yes, you can't win chess without making lure/sacrifice. Too bad Fire Emblem make us feel bad for sacrificing a pawn!

When was the last time you got treat/treating on restaurant/cafe?

Everytime. Its easy to lost that thing really. How? I put my phone on the bed before i go to sleep, turn off the lamp of my room, and that's it, my hand groping around the darkness of my bed and goes "where the hell is it!?" and then "thwack!" and goes "there you are you overpriced brick!" 

When was the last time you recharge your phone, only to realize you didn't plug it to the power source hours later?

• Haha 1

Not really a "last time" question... shame on you, rule breaker. I see spankings in your future.

But my answer is easy - this guy in high school who played D&D with my older brother. He was like 5 years older than me and I desperately wanted to find out how penises and vaginas worked together with him. He might have been my first masturbation fantasy.

When was the last time you crushed on someone but said nothing?

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly can't remember eating cereal since I was a kid at my Grandmother's house. She kept sugary cereals on hand for my cousin. I think it was Captain Crunch. This was probably over two decades ago. My mother wouldn't buy the good sugary cereals, only healthy stuff like Muesli and plain shredded wheat. Bleh. So I never ate cereal.

When was the last time you kissed someone?

Fuck me, I think that was three months ago? It was some whale of a skank desperate for a guy that wasn't a complete drug addicted prick....I got a bad history with trying to have a relationship.

When was the last time you listened to music from your "edgy" high school phase?