Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Noah Takumi

What are some Animes that ended that up wanted a season 2 to?

Noah Takumi

Some of my favorite animes ended before they got even started, like Skip beat, and the Irregular high school magic and tons more. Has that happened to you?

• Sad 1

Rachel Chan

A lot! O__O
Most animes nowadays are like that. Only some of them actually got 2nd season.

Like most of my friends said, they make an anime just to promoting their light novel, no future plan unless their sales are doing pretty well.

Zolasani

I enjoyed Air Gear when it was "air"ing. The manga went further, so I was disappointed to see that they didn't make a season 2. 

Multiversal

I loved Kobayashi’s dragon Maid... it’s sad that it only has one session. Would love to see Kobayashi x Tohru become wedded.

Edited by Multiversal
  • Love 2

Jtcookie

An old anime I liked was Highschool of the Dead, because I was hitting puberty and had a fascination for zombies, I think that same year Walking dead was the biggest thing ever. But yeah, it ended on a decent note that left a lot for interpretation. Though I heard the manga went a lot farther than the anime.

TG_Ren

Kobayashi's Dragon Maid! 😄 I love that one! I know the manga continues and I want to see a second season of the anime. ^^

nicjomo

I was watching a lot of anime last year (2017) just cause I hadn't been watching anime, and I wanted something either complete, or just wanted a new form of media to watch. So, I had watched animes like Steins; Gate, FLCL, and started watching Overlord. Only to see that these three got more seasons. 

Dbm420
  1. I wanted to see more desert punk, d grey man and a few others.

Harmony Frost

I wanted more Devil is a Part-timer and No Game No Life

nicjomo

ohhhhh. yes, no game no life! It did get a movie though, so....maybe? I mean the studio that does it is the same as Overlord. They are notorious for not continuing series. If they did it with overlord, maybe it can be done for no game no life?

• Like 1

KentuckyEevee

One actually got technically 3 seasons, but Medabots. That was my childhood in certain points and it killed me when it became exclusive to Japan. 

• Sad 1