If EcchiDreams Were a Family...

All I know is that whichever motherfucker keeps hanging a tire swing on my arms is gonna get the genuine Whomping Willow treatment <.<

Edit: LOL I'm the family tree

Edited by Peculiaritree
  • Woohoo 1
  • Haha 5

Aight, time for me to have a go at it.

@Reyna - The exuberant little sister who's always baking cookies or doing something nice. Cheerful and pleasant to talk to. Very much a hugger, especially when the person being hugged doesn't expect it.

@DozleZabie2 - The older brother, very serious about keeping his younger siblings safe from danger. Has a weird but endearing obsession with collecting swords and armor.

@IsabellaRose - The bookish, elegant aunt who manages to make whatever she's wearing just look right, whether its a formal dress or a nightgown. May have a hidden (or not-so-hidden) wild side...

@WritesNaughtyStories - The cultured uncle, always immaculately dressed. Hand-writes all his correspondence with excellent penmanship and signs with a flourish. Can tell you the perfect wine to go with any meal.

@Elena Ichinomiya - The sweet cousin with a big heart, but who is always willing to team up with Dozle to thoroughly ward off any bullies. They rarely have to tell anyone twice.

@GM Angel - The quirky aunt who always seems to be writing something and asking about ideas. Very open with her emotions and takes a "carpe diem" approach to life.

@Cute bish - The sister who likes to wear Halloween costumes that are juuuust a bit too revealing for Mom's taste, but manages to charm her into letting her wear them anyway. Also has a bit of a sweet tooth.

@Xaciel - The cousin with a massive video game collection. Has never lost a fight in Super Smash Bros. and can tell you where all the secrets are in every classic game.

@Sunstone - A relative overseas who you've never actually met in person, but from the letters they send they certainly seem to be a kind individual, and would probably make an excellent librarian.

That's all I got lol sorry if I missed ya

• Love 3
  • Woohoo 2

GM Angel-A super annoying little cousin who WANTS you to lock her in your basement and use her in inappropriate ways, but she is such a ball of energy no one in the horror movie wants the burden of dealing with keeping that locked away and occupied.

@Peculiaritree The insane escaped Uncle who literally thinks he is a tree. He seems lonely sometimes, lost in his mental landscape of forests but when you touch his penis he just yells at you to get off his lawn.

@DozleZabie2Another mad Uncle who wears full plate armor and wields a longsword and a flamethrower. He is the reason you don't have any (living) neighbors.

@IsabellaRose The most put together member of your isolated serial killer family she actually has a job and leaves the house. Unfortunately every time you try to touch her breasts she tells you that she is your Aunt and that isn't appropriate, no matter how horny for her you are.

@Elena Ichinomiya A sweet cousin with a big heart you think she is the normal one maybe until a trespasser enters your property and she lights them on fire and chews on their burning face.

@Cute bishA sexy cousin who dresses like Harley Quinn but won't keep you in the basement, she joins you there instead and you lez out together.

Edited by GM Angel
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

I'd probably be the awkward, silent and irresponsible son.

I'm pretty sure @AvaBunny would be my twin sister and we would talk to each other all the time and be shy togheter.

@Adverse would be the eldest brother who already left home, the one everyone sees as responsible and asks him for advice.

And I'm 100% certain that @Dozle The Crusader would be the son that joined the military to fight for the holy land.

Edited by maid lover
  • Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

I honestly am terrible at this so probably that one brother who hides in his room to play video games and only leaves to eat, use the restroom, bathe, do chores and go to work, otherwise hiding. Of course, if someone came into my room, I'd love the company...

• Haha 1

I would probably be older sister that causes mischief and is never around lol. But also the one that is hella protective over family and will fight anyone because no body can pick on my family except for me xD

• 3 weeks later...