Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
SMFoxy

If EcchiDreams Were a Family...

SMFoxy

What 'role' do you see yourself in? What family member would you be?
Maybe as a side note, what do you see others as?
But mainly where do you fit in?

• Love 3

Yuuto Hiroshige

I would honestly be one either a 3rd brother of the children. All i can say, always cheerful and happy....rarely sad. ^w^

Vergil is my big brother, and Pixel say Vergil is like his little bro so it would make Pixel my big bro too :)

• Like 1

SnowFall

I'm the cousin that isn't always around and occasionally drops by to have fun with everyone but can always be found if other specific relatives are nearby.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yuuto Hiroshige
Just now, SnowFall said:

I'm the cousin that isn't always around and occasionally drops by to have fun with everyone but can always be found if other specific relatives are nearby.

What sup cuz ;)

PixelBoi

Well.. myself, probably an older brother figure. 

@Sunstone Waifu for laifu

@SMFoxy *Cough*Edit*Cough* Estranged didn't fit the context of what I meant. More like a totally awesome stalker/cousin, who I've never really spoken with.

@lVergill Younger brother

@Yuuto Hiroshige Other younger brother who I've never really spoken to. 

Everyone else. '3' No idea. Random family spots that need to be filled. 

Edited by PixelBoi
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

SnowFall

The sky is what's up cuz
Puts on shades and finger guns

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

SMFoxy
16 hours ago, PixelBoi said:

@Sunstone Waifu for laifu

@SMFoxy *Cough*Edit*Cough* Estranged didn't fit the context of what I meant. More like a totally awesome stalker/cousin, who I've never really spoken with.

I'd probably be your sibling-in-law then. xD

Anyway, if you wanna talk, I'm pretty damn near always on.
Just chat at me, or drop me and EcchiText.
I really should get to know the guy who's so gay for my little brother @Sunstone. xD

• Like 1

Yuuto Hiroshige

What can you say about me @SMFoxy? o,o

PixelBoi

Then brother-in-law it is. What if I was waiting for you to make the first move? D: Why does that sound wrong? xD

I am super gay for @Sunstone <3

CuppyPotatoes

I'm the drunk aunt that only comes when she gets kicked out of her apartment and it's usually to cry in a bathtub until noon.

PLEASE, IT'S A JOKE IT'S WRITTEN IN COMIC SANS.

Edited by CuppyPotatoes
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Angela Daring

I'm the family friend that loves everyone equally but doesn't visit near as often as he'd like to.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki

"I... honestly don't know where the hell I'd fit in. I would say that I'm probably like a little brother, but there already seems to be too many of those XD"

• Like 3

Arno

Just call me a distant cousin.

• Like 1

Sunstone

~I~ think I'm the most silly in my EcchiDreams family! >w< @SMFoxy and @Manni would be my older brothers, and I think Foxy is the big meanie bro to me. *huff~* ¬.¬ 😂😝 @Thesewords is my awesome older sister, who I'd love to go shopping with, just us! 😊 And @PixelBoi is the man I would hold my arms out for a big cuddle whenever we see each other and I would never let go~. 🤗💕

• Like 1

Thesewords

I am the big sister who is very lecherous and does underhanded lewd things that one would not notice unless it was happening to you individually. Very caring and very protective, but will be prone to sneak into rooms at night ;3 

@SMFoxy would be the older brother, who's room i frequent the most and more aware of my perversions of each sibling 

@Sunstone would be my baby brother who i would constantly buy dresses for only in hopes the wind will blow it up, also spoil with treats and candies

@ShuyaHideaki would be the middle brother who still wants to sleep in my bed with me and we joke around a lot 

the other cousins and aunts I know and care about but I am mostly into my siblings xD 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki
8 hours ago, Thesewords said:

@ShuyaHideaki would be the middle brother who still wants to sleep in my bed with me and we joke around a lot 

"Damn right XD"

Rachel Chan

The pet :3

Just kidding.....i think..? ahaha >//v//>

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

lVergill

You the sister....who enjoy being that.... I am getting worried about your habits sis...