Ask teh staff and community~!

• Senior Staff

What do you think of Cyberpunk 2077?

I've been pretty out of the loop when it comes to video games outside of Nintendo since I haven't exactly had the money to go around recently. I could sell some old games, but my brother is a hoarder and refuses to part with any >.<

7 hours ago, TimidNekomimi said:

What is the cutest thing you’ve ever seen heard or experienced? ^//-//^

That's a difficult question, there are so many cute things out there!

If I had to choose off the top of my head though, I would say it'd have to be Lucas the Spider

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Senior Staff
On 04/09/2018 at 05:06, Whoreo said:

Assuming you all have mobile phones: what's your numbers? (Jkjk) What games do you play on it?

Pokémon GO (best team!).

Mostly joking aside, mostly I play puzzle and idle games.
But if anyone knows of any decent (or better) free emus for iOS, let me know. 🙃
Mostly looking for Nintendo, possibly Sega.

On 06/09/2018 at 02:20, Kyner said:

What do you think of Cyberpunk 2077?

Don't know, probably don't care. 🙃

On 06/09/2018 at 13:27, TimidNekomimi said:

What is the cutest thing you’ve ever seen heard or experienced? ^//-//^

Hmm... I dunno, to be honest. It's a pretty tough question.
It'd probably be an anime, but damned if I know which one I'd pick.

On 06/09/2018 at 12:44, Aura said:

I've been pretty out of the loop when it comes to video games outside of Nintendo since I haven't exactly had the money to go around recently. I could sell some old games, but my brother is a hoarder and refuses to part with any >.<

That's a difficult question, there are so many cute things out there!

If I had to choose off the top of my head though, I would say it'd have to be Lucas the Spider

what's that from 

• Community Administrator
3 hours ago, Whoreo said:

reading that status has got me thinking...

Have any of you fucked anyone on this site, IRL? don't have to give names XD

Does me being married to @Neptune, count? That's all I really need to say, and we didn't meet through EcchiDreams. So...

On 14/09/2018 at 04:39, Temaelrin said:

Does me being married to @Neptune, count? That's all I really need to say, and we didn't meet through EcchiDreams. So...

Nice try virgin, unless you had sex, no it doesn't count. XDDD J/K

I have....but I was in a relationship with him b4 he came to EcchiD's...@Jordii~kins

Edited by Whoreo

• Community Administrator

At the moment I have my favourites. The Belgariad series (five books), its sequel series The Malloreon (five books) and the Pern series by Anne McCaffrey. I also have some random ones like The Art of War, a Short History of nearly Everything, The Origin of Species, Animal Farm, Nineteen Eighty-Four, The Inheritance Cycle, a couple of books regarding Character emotions, personality traits (positive and negative), an emotional wound guide, Brave New World, A Brief History of Time: From Big Bang to Black Holes, some Latin books... yeah, I have some random shit xD Including from psychology books because I figured it would help with RPs xP

• Senior Staff

I actually have sent a few nudes in the past, but that's neither here nor there

I don't read much myself. Most of the books on my shelf are hand-me-downs and bedtime stories from when I was a kid. I do have some manga, but I've never devoted myself to actually getting whole sets of Manga, just a few volumes here and there. Mostly the Zelda mangas. I also have the Hunger Games series. I'm not a very avid reader because my ADHD makes it difficult to focus. My mind wanders and I frequently miss critical information. That's why I prefer roleplays, because information comes in much smaller portions and I'm also capable of directly influencing it with my own thoughts and ideas.