If you could do whatever you want to the last poster without restrictions. What would it be?

Still hittin it but noticed the situation has taken a weird turn.. So i pound her pussy hard and fast. The squelching. And clapping keeping in time with Elena's boxing. "Suck on deez nuts gurl gimmem a long taste, keep your eyes on me and my dick on your face, bob that head haard gurl pick up the pace. Dont worry bout the weed gurl that shit aint laced. So get it get get it stick that ass up let me hit it hit it. Mount that big ass then I spit, stuff that tight hole make it fit. Last all night never quit, imma keep fuckin till im spent. Then we get you on these streets pay the rent. MC69 in the house whaaaaatss uuuuup! Keepin it old school you know how we do in twenty twenty twoooooo!"

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Switch to her ass after lubing up and teasing the hole then pound that ass to the beat.

"Dick like like wham! Booty like bam! Betcha this sucka wont NBA Jam! Dick I slam hoes like DAMN! Drive it down deep then that ass I ram! Then I fill that hole with my hot pearl jam!.. Im not gonna cum It just fit." He power fucks that ass with hard body shaking slams if his hips when hd gets balls deep in that ass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived