Hi nice to meet you!

Hello everyone I’m new here I’m Thunder I been roleplaying for a while now. I’m up for any kind of rp I’m sure we can think of some I don’t mind who I rp with but I like to rp with females and I like smut rp’s. If you would like to rp with please do so I don’t bite I would like to know you all. Thanks 🙂 

• Like 1

• Community Administrator
7 hours ago, Thunder said:

Hello everyone I’m new here I’m Thunder I been roleplaying for a while now. I’m up for any kind of rp I’m sure we can think of some I don’t mind who I rp with but I like to rp with females and I like smut rp’s. If you would like to rp with please do so I don’t bite I would like to know you all. Thanks 🙂 

Welcome to EcchiDreams Thunder! 

If you haven't done so already, please consider the following to make yourself stand out more in the community:

• Complete your profile.
  • Fill out a Roleplayer Preferences form; to let others know what your preferences are.
    • If you're into private roleplaying (Not publically on the forums, but on EcchiChat (The chatbar) or by EcchiTexts, then consider letting people know.
    • Remember; if you post around on the forums, say play in forum games and what have you, consider putting a link to your preferences in your signature for maximum exposure. 

If you need help with anything, please do not hesitate to ask the community as a whole, or the staff (Who's names are in purple) as we'll be more than happy to help anyone out. I welcome you to EcchiDreams and look forward to seeing you around.