Ecchia's Collection of Off Topic Posts

6 minutes ago, luck588 said:

Luck left out a tiny cry when Angel was fully inside her but it was nice to have something inside her for a change "You like to bite Angel ? I have plenty of meaty parts for you to bite me hehehe"

Angel smiles and bites Luck's earlobe as she begins to thrust a little harder. "I do like to bite, what parts of you do you like bitten?" She askes as her thick cock probes deeper into Luck's tight asshole with long strokes.

Just now, GM Angel said:

Angel smiles and bites Luck's earlobe as she begins to thrust a little harder. "I do like to bite, what parts of you do you like bitten?" She askes as her thick cock probes deeper into Luck's tight asshole with long strokes.

Luck tried to answer but she could not talk in the middle of moaning so she pointed at her fatty parts, her butt, her legs, her belly 

3 minutes ago, luck588 said:

Luck tried to answer but she could not talk in the middle of moaning so she pointed at her fatty parts, her butt, her legs, her belly 

Angel was out of position to bite those areas but she rubbed and pulled at them with gentle grasping hands, loving the feeling of fat in her hands and it's gentle softness against her body. She began thrusting faster and harder, her cock leaking precum inside Luck's colon.

"Is it ok if I cum inside you?" Angel gasps.

4 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

Angel was out of position to bite those areas but she rubbed and pulled at them with gentle grasping hands, loving the feeling of fat in her hands and it's gentle softness against her body. She began thrusting faster and harder, her cock leaking precum inside Luck's colon.

"Is it ok if I cum inside you?" Angel gasps.

Luck nods at angel she was more then ok with cum inside her and herself was close to coming "C....can you try to cum at the same time as me ?"

Edited by luck588
typo
  • Love 1

Just now, GM Angel said:

Angel tries to slow and measure her strokes but the ring of Luck's anus is still pulled outwards then pushed back in by Angel's plunging cock.

""I'm holding it! Just tell me when!" She moans as she rides Luck. She kisses all across Luck's neck and back, delighted in the virgin's soft skin.

"I'm close, like really close " Luck see the other girl in the distance "Angle look she is watching was " That made Luck even more exited "I think that will make me cum even faster " 

3 minutes ago, luck588 said:

"I'm close, like really close " Luck see the other girl in the distance "Angle look she is watching was " That made Luck even more exited "I think that will make me cum even faster " 

"Do you want to invite her over to join?" Angel asks panting, between anal plunges of her cock.

22 minutes ago, luck588 said:

"Y...." She started to talk but could not hold any longer she started to ejaculate shooting a big load out of her cock "Sorry I came, and yes I would like for her to join "

Angel moans as well and ejaculates, sending pump after pump of thick white semen up Luck's ass.

"OOh god!" She cries as she thrusts and shudders, then pulls out abruptly, leaving a dripping creampie leaking out of Luck's newly gaped anus.

Just now, GM Angel said:

Angel moans as well and ejaculates, sending pump after pump of thick white semen up Luck's ass.

"OOh god!" She cries as she thrusts and shudders, then pulls out abruptly, leaving a dripping creampie leaking out of Luck's newly gaped anus.

Luck started to shake a bit when Angle removed her dick from her she was a bit sad that she was pleasing only one of them now