Hello! Came here because Dream Realms got taken down.

Hello! I'm Young_Disciple and I'm looking for a new roleplaying community. I used to roleplay on Dream Realms, but for some weirld reason the website isn't available any more. 

I'm a fairly experienced roleplayer, having roleplayed occasionally for the past few years. I'm a fan of kinky and smut-filled stories, but I occasionally try something else out. Some of my favorite kinks include bondage, non-con scenes, recieving oral, breath control/gagging, and creampies/unexpected pregnancy. 

If you see me online, feel free to shoot me a message. 🙂

Hello there Young Disciple, it's nice to be able to help welcome you to the site. It's a shame to lose another rp site, but at least it was able to bring you here. Not like it'll really fix it, but at least it's something.

Last date it was available was sometime between May 24 and now. Whether it was an issue from the site, it's staff and owners, or even with the actual hosting service just wanting them out, I can't seem to tell, but I don't think I'm really telling you anything you don't know.

Sorry for the loss.

3 minutes ago, Generic Name said:

Hello there Young Disciple, it's nice to be able to help welcome you to the site. It's a shame to lose another rp site, but at least it was able to bring you here. Not like it'll really fix it, but at least it's something.

Last date it was available was sometime between May 24 and now. Whether it was an issue from the site, it's staff and owners, or even with the actual hosting service just wanting them out, I can't seem to tell, but I don't think I'm really telling you anything you don't know.

Sorry for the loss.

I was pretty dissapointed to see it no longer available, but I don't mind moving to a different site. Can't wait to start some new roleplays on EcchiDreams! 😀

Hello there, Young_Disciple! ^u^ Welcome to EcchiDreams!~ Sorry to hear about the last place you were at closing down... :c 

If you need help with anything or have any questions that you would like to ask, please don't hesitate to write to a staff member; our names are in 
purple, and a list of all of us can be found here!

Happy Dreaming~!  

• Community Administrator

Hello @Young_Disciple and welcome to EcchiDreams. Whilst I'm only speculating because I've never heard of this place or know what kind of content is on their site, I'd be under the impression that either the admins stopped paying their bills, or there is some kind of ToS violation between them, or the host has gone belly up and shut down. I don't know, as I said I'm totally speculating. Either way; we're not planning on going anywhere anytime soon; so of course you're welcome here.

Our site can be a little daunting to those who are new so I want you to be aware that our community is usually willing to help with any problems or questions you may have. The staff are also just as willing to help if you should need it (You can find us easily as we all have Purple names). There are a few things you can do to improve your chances of finding someone to roleplay with, and I've got a quick start guide for you here:

• Complete your profile.
  • Fill out a Roleplayer Preferences form; to let others know what your preferences are.
    • If you're into private roleplaying (Not publicly on the forums, but on EcchiChat (The chatbar) or by EcchiTexts, then consider letting people know. You can also use that link to find roleplayers that you might want to roleplay with.
    • Remember; if you post around on the forums, say play in forum games and what have you, consider putting a link to your preferences in your signature for maximum exposure. 
  • To be in control of your account, consider taking a look at our Account Control Guides.
  • If you're stuck for what the roleplay options are, and/or how to get started take a look at our Roleplaying Guides.
  • If you want to know more about your profile options there are also a few guides here.
  • If you have any ideas on how we can improve our site we're very happy to hear them, drop us a suggestion

If you have further questions, please don't hesitate in asking. We're happy to help.

Archived