Well Hello~ Hello~

Just read welcome message from admin thoroughly today and don't know they put link to get here! so let me introduce myself. I'm Elena Ichinomiya, i honestly never RP as long as you guys. Give it or take, i only RP for about...3 months? idk that's years ago when i'm still high school (near graduation is all i remember) however what i like from RP, lewd or not, is the dynamic flow of two or more people, in their own way, unite in one story. I honestly want to get involved but got no chance as the RP site i visit is outdated and...it was on FB so...

anyway, i hope i can learn a thing or two from both staff and RP around here. sorry if it's sounds abrupt but hey, the thoughts that count right?

yelling k on GIF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Community Administrator

Hello again @Elena Ichinomiya, I'm glad to see that you've settled in nicely. Apologies for not doing this sooner, but welcome to EcchiDreams. 🙂

I know you probably don't need this, but if you want to read through it; you're more than welcome to. We recently made a welcome guide for new dreamers, something I think people could benefit from, and there might be something in there that you didn't know about. Either way check it out, if you want to:

Archived