Honeydew Hotel

5 hours ago, Lollipop said:

@AirAllie14

@onearmeddruid

Mint: "Hmm...Dancing and games huh? Well there's a dance floor at The Snack Bar. Or I can dance for you here." She smiles. "As for games, what kind of games do you like to play, Miss Sonja?"

Sonja shrugs as kept her grip onto mint humming to herself

Val openned the door to his room, and stepped in.

spacer.png

"Yes this suits me very well." Weapons and armour displayed around the room. A large comfortable bed off to the other side, Windows to the outside with a pleasant breeze.  Yes this would be perfect.

He let Yukki see his room but she seemed to be overcome by emotion and retreated to her room. He thought it best to let her go for now.

Valrei looked out the window for a bit, he saw Magnolia walking away from the Inn towards the water. He watched in silence until she was out of sight, he stared at the sky for while after. He felt moved to a haiku,

"Whispering feathers

Flying high over the sky

dreaming the blues heart"

After a time he went down stairs, seeing a girl dressed in black with a pointy hat.  He addressed her, "Greetings traveler. I know not the nature of this place yet, but the Lady of this realm is most welcoming. They can help you at the desk..." With that he gently patted her on the shoulder, "Good luck," and turned and walked out headed to the snack bar. Trying to shake the strongest feeling of deja vu. That girl seemed familiar somehow...

Edited by Balthier

Upon seeing @Lollipop Yuumi nervously makes her way over to the desk. Gazing around there were so many people of different worlds and eras... just what was this place? As she reached the desk, she said to the younger looking blonde, “H-Hey there... I don’t know how I got here... but where or what exactly is ‘here’?” She had arrived after the other guests so missed the memo

@Lollipop

Sonja blushes as she looks at mint " games.......bit too dangerous yes?" Sonja was hesitant to explain that most games she could play with her fellow mercs involved shooting alien creatures though she did like to play candyland. "Candyland ?" Sonja says unsure whether to confuse more information she was a good distance away from her lab and didn't feel the desire to explain her 'experiments' with other women that thought turned her face a scarlet red

Edited by onearmeddruid

Indulge in her desires? She looked around again. Trying to better grasp the situation but sighed. She then heard a gentleman address her, she tipped her hat to him as a way of showing gratitude as she returned to Lollipop. “I don’t think a break from reality would hurt. Is there any cost to staying here my young fellow?” She had rather quickly picked up on Lollipop’s gender from his mana

3 minutes ago, Lollipop said:

Mint: "Candyland. What an appropriate game. Lollipop would find your want to play that amusing given our theme here." She giggles. Then holds out her hand. The game materializes on the table. "Is this what you wanted?"

Sonja shakes her head yes wiping her face with her sleeve. Smiling at mint

The moment she arrived at the hotel, the situation still remain the same. Two busy bee going around greeting and guiding the newcomer. She decide to not bother the duo unless necessary. Beside, their staff is reliable of sort so unless it's emergency, she won't bother them. Still, she greet them when their eyes meet up. "no luck on the beach. i may try again later" she told them before she walk back to her room. As she close the door, she sit down on the bed. Letting out deep breath, she mumble words father once in a while. "there's so much newcomer here. i wonder if they also guest? they look friendly...or is it?" she tilt her head wondering before she decide to lay down on the bed. Due to her being a doll, she sleep in position similar when she was awaken for the first time. Lay down like a person inside a coffin.

"...i want another cheesecake..." she mutter "perhaps i should visit snack bar later"

*CLANK!*

"oh...not again..." she grunt as she saw her hand limp "oh well...i will visit snack bar after i fix this first" she said as she once again goes to workshop tables.

Edited by Elena Ichinomiya

@YokoYamichi

Lollipop: "oh no there's no fee. All you have to do is sign your name in the guest book and I will give you a key to your room." He smiles happily at her

@onearmeddruid

Suddenly there is a knock on the door. A staff member is heard outside pleading with someone. "No, Miss Bubblegum! You can't! Miss Mint is busy with a guest! You have to..." she is cut off as another voice is heard.

Bubblegum: "Mint! I have business to discuss and now! Don't make me wait to long or I can't promise I won't get bored and start bully your cute little employee that's trying her best to get in my way!"

Staff girl: "Wait, what!? Please Miss Bubblegum, not again!" The girl is heard moaning and pleading in the hallway.

Mint: "Bubblegum!" She looks at Sonja. "I'm so sorry about this! Can you let her in?"

• Like 1

it was one of those days Juzo thought was just be another day and simple job but here he was at a front door of some kind of resort of some kind .and not what his client wanted him is Resolved. he just sighed  and pulled out a cigarette and pet it in one of the   hexagon-shaped teeth. and lite with a match . and he let out a puff of smoke from the strong cigarette . Then he walked in to the front desk where there two odd looking people talking to some one at the front desk his gun for a head sticking out scaring some of the staff he just sighed at that . he waited for who ever the front desk person was to help him 

(hope that was read able >_<)

Edited by DozleZabie2

18 hours ago, Lollipop said:

The Staff girl blushed as she shook his hand. "I'm sorry to say the shopping district is is under renovations currently. ((I still have to make the tab for that. Sorry.)) But if you like we can fetch what ever it is you desire and bring it to your room. Currently The Snack Bar, and the Beach are open to guest."

(@Lollipop Not a problem at all; in fact, that restriction provides additional ideas... Also, sorry I'm not responding as much as all the rest of you ;-; The timing just hasn't worked out well so far.)

Brian quirks an eyebrow at that. "Seriously? You guys just, like, keep clothes in stock? Wait, magical paradise island, of course you do." He shakes his head for a moment. "Hold up, did you say 'snack bar?' You said 'snack bar.' There is a snack bar and I am not at it." He dashes back into his room for a moment, grabbing his key and shoving it into his newly-acquired pants, then bursts back into the hallway. "Yo, the food comes first, but drop by when your shift ends and I'll thank you properly for the pants." He half-walks, half-runs to the elevator, still shirtless. He slaps the button for the ground floor, tapping his foot impatiently.

When the elevator doors slide open, he takes off at a brisk walk, heading straight for the wonderful aroma of food. He gets halfway across the lobby before he notices the dude with a gun for a head excuse me what the fuck. He took a good look at the dude, noting the complete lack of fucks the guy apparently gives about smoking indoors. I mean, if my face were sponsored by Colt I wouldn't care either, I guess. Fuck it, a guy like that would be a good friend to have, you know, in case this place turns into Doom at night or something. He moseys up to Gun-Face, making sure not to get too close. "So, uh, hi? Gun. Head. What. I mean, how are you, and also why are you?" Excellent first impression you've made there, Brian. Good going.

Edited by Peculiarity
present tense is hard help

Juzo took a quick puff  his cigarette. has he heard a elevator came down which he did not pay it no attention just stood there waiting to be seen . Till some guy stood next to him asking what was he he just took in a deep sigh and turn and faced him barrel  of his face staring down at him"i take it you never seen a Gun slave unite where you come from and the name Juzo not gun head " he was being straight to the point he blew smoke away from the mans face 

Edited by DozleZabie2

She sigh as she finally fix her arms "other than heavy, this thing sure is tedious sometime" she huffed. Reminded by her own schedule, Magnolia stand up and take her cane as she once again exit her room. Judged by the noise down there, looks like the place finally get some life in here. Some new people pass her by and as she thought, most of them are non-human. When she saw Mint, she approach her.

"Miss Mint, may i ask for guide to where the snack bar would be? sure i can just call for the food but i prefer to get to know this place better so i plan to visit the snack bar myself" said Magnolia to the wisp

@YokoYamichi 

Lollipop: He giggled happily. "Yay, it will be nice to have you stay with us!" He reaches under the desk and grabs a key. "Here you go Miss Yuumi. I really hope you enjoy your stay with us!" He hands her the key.

@Peculiarity& @DozleZabie2

StaffLemon: A young timid Staff girl walk up to the pair. "S-sorry for the wait Sir, but you should be able t-to go to the front desk now..." she was talking to the strange gun man, but avoided eye contact with both of them.

@Elena Ichinomiya

StaffPeach: "Oh I'm sorry Miss Magnolia, but Lady Mint is currently busy with a another guest. But if you still want a guide I will gladly show you the way. It's not very far." Says a young staff girl at the desk.

Edited by Lollipop

@Lollipophe just sighed and walked away from the two go speak the the person at the front desk.  "thanks"he could tell the girl was nervous but didn't say anything he walked up to the front desk before speaking he inhaled some some from his cigarette to help calm his own nevers "so where in the hell am i have never seen a place like this before "you can tell he was a bit lost too and anted to know has much has he could .

Brian watches the gun dude - Juzo - walk away for a moment. "Uh, good talk, Mr. Juzo the gun slave unit." That's... still not the strangest thing I've seen, but it is pretty high up there. He shrugs and sniffs the air, hoping to reacquire the scent of food he has been following. It doesn't take long, and soon he's strolling towards the source of the odor, nose held high like a bloodhound. He turns a corner at speed, nearly bumping into a young woman and a staff member, and there it is! My paradise, my Eden - the snack bar!

(Brian -> Snack Bar)

@onearmeddruid

Bubblegum: When Sonja opens the door Bubblegum releases the staff girl who quickly scampers off down the hall. Bubblegum smiles mischievously at Sonja. "Well hello and thank you for letting me in. You must be one of our beloved guest. My names Bubblegum. It's nice to meet you." 

@DozleZabie2

StaffLemon: "Right, um...yes! I'm so sorry for the confusion Sir. Right! The welcome!" She takes a deep breath and tries to relax. It's not hard to tell that being flustered is her usual state of being, though his appearance didn't help either. But she tried to do her job as best she could. "Hello and W-welcome to Sweet Treat Island. This a magical paradise that exists between worlds. H-here you can in-indulge in your d-desire as much as you please. Would you like a room?"

@Lollipopjuzo "so magical paradise you say "he talked has his pulled the  cigarette.from his mouth "before i do take up a room what is all to do here and the name Juzo "tried not to be frustrated he was use to people freaking out way he looked . he took a quick dragged from his cigarette "what kind of jobs are need here "has he stared down at the must smaller staff member