Honeydew Hotel

Juzo sighed and took hold of the pills bottle and looked at it and placed it in his pocket  "ill give them a shot  it is going to be hard to quit right of the bat but if these work ill let you know "was hearing all kinds of nose from the snake bar area "is there some kinda of bodyguard outfit i need or am i good what i have on "still has is 1 of 2 cigarettes in his mouth  

Juzo"i understand that one and ill try not to let you or your staff down "taking a light drag of his cigarette "before i go looking around this place is there anything else i need to know "   he trying to know has much he can before he goes around checking on or meeting the staff members 

juzo nooded to what he was telling him was hearing all kinds of nose coming from the snack bar and sighed "best make myself notice now then later "he took a drag of his cigarette "i bet they are so going to freak out once i walk out there " has he walked to the snack bar 

to the snack bar i go where noise is at  

(just return from Snack Bar)

Magnolia walk rather in hurry as she ignore any staff who greet her. This is unlike her but something been bothering her. After few minutes away from snack bar, Magnilia body feel somewhat hot. Her "flesh" part to be precise. "goodness...this is unusual sensation" she though as she hurriedly move to her room. Throwing her coat, she quickly took off her shirt as she saw the mirror. Her face is a bit red and her eyes heavy. "don't tell me those drink cause this" she mumble "no, bad manner. shouldn't assume until you prove it...". She spend some time inside her room just to cooling herself.

12 minutes ago, Lollipop said:

@Elena Ichinomiya

Lollipop: He knocks on Magnolia's door. "Miss Magnolia, are you okay? Can we talk for a moment?"

She heard knocking and decide to take her shirt but not wearing her coat due to heat. Of course she didn't forget her signature cane. Reaching the door, she open it to see Lollipop behind the door. "is there something you need?" She hope her tone didn't come out offensive because she's not in comfortable space right now.

5 minutes ago, Lollipop said:

@Elena Ichinomiya

Lollipop: "How are you doing? You seemed a bit out of it when you came through the lobby. I just wanted to make sure you were okay and see if I could help in anyway."

Magnolia think lying won't help her here. Her deep breath and flushed face is clear sign she's out of it.

"i don't know. i just had 2 shot of drink. it make me funny but i don't think i'm drunk. yet my body act like one. i'm ashamed to admit this but i didn't know very much about my body system. if you had something that may ease this...heat, i welcome it" said Magnolia as she try to smile weakly at the concerned staff. she's also sweating "oh, and sorry if i stomping when i get back here. i fear i may scare one of the staff"

@Elena Ichinomiya

Lollipop: "Oh don't worry. This is what I'm here for. And the staff is used to a lot of strange behavior  around here. So you don't have to worry about feeling self conscious around any of us. Now, if I may..." He place his palm on her forehead. "Now i must admit i don't have much experience dealing with autonomous organisms, but even still I should be able to restore you to your previous state. That should be easy in theory." His hand starts to glow with a yellow. "Let me know if you start to feel better. I'll take this slow."

Edited by Lollipop

20 minutes ago, Lollipop said:

"Let me know if you start to feel better. I'll take this slow."

Magnolia didn't know what Lollipop just do. But sure enough her temperature goes back to normal slowly. Her arms also stop heating up. Minutes passed and she's back to her glory. However instead telling Lollipop to stop, she get too comfortable as she enjoy the gentle touch and didn't realize she act like she was being petted. She immediately stand up straight, not without small squeal "i-i'm sorry, i didn't mean to take your hospitality that way" she bow to the wisp "anyway, i felt better already...how did you fix me without even opening my arms or using any workshop tools?" she wonder out loud.

Lollipop: "Its no trouble at all. If you want I can pet you as much as you want." He giggles as he enjoys how cute she is acting. " As for how, I did it, since your not fully organic I was able to use alteration magic to restore your inorganic parts to normals. For any thing that was organic I used a small amount of healing magic to make you feel better. Then vented any excess energy with magic as well. Tending to the needs of guest is all of the staff's job, no matter what the request."

"is that so...i'm sorry to make you work double just for this" she personally take mental note to make any adjustment just so she could prevent such things from happening. It would be problem on her way to find her father after all. Or perhaps, all she gotta do, is just don't get near alcohol. But then again, if there's banquet like what happen on snack bar right now, alcohol is a big must. No way she gonna ruin that and ask for tea party. That would be rude and selfish!

"thank you again for your concern and all. if there's something you need to fix or perhaps made, just say the word. i make us even" she said smiling at the jolly wisp.

• Love 1

Lollipop:"Again, this is no problem. Tending to the needs of our guest is what we do. There's no need for you to repay me. But I will keep you in mind if I need something fixed or made none the less." He smiles and then he looks away for a moment. "...Miss Magnolia, I have a question. When you first arrived you said you were looking for your father. Have you had any luck finding him?"

7 hours ago, Lollipop said:

"...Miss Magnolia, I have a question. When you first arrived you said you were looking for your father. Have you had any luck finding him?"

Magnolia shake her head "that's also my question. i don't know what, who, where and how am i having a father. but one thing for sure is, i have sort of attachment to him. yet i don't have a clue. i mean i don't even know what father look like. could be human or it could be anything else" she shrug "won't stop me from trying though". While some may look for their relative with curiosity that sometime drive them being edgy, Magnolia on the other hand look for her father like looking for address. She wasn't sad, angry, or even depressed, just plain curious like a child looking for attraction on amusement park. Not serious, but also not ignorance. "do you know where father is?" she know the answer is obvious. But like she said before, it won't stop her from trying.

• Love 1

Lollipop: "Sorry but, I don't know where he is." Lollipop wanted for Magnolia to be able to relax and really enjoy her time on the island. He wasn't sure if Magnolia's desire to find her father was what called her to the Island, or if it was something else. Either way, it had to be something he could help with. "Actually, I might be able to help you find him if he is here. My magic flows through this entire island. I can track pretty much everything here. If let you tap in to my magic, you might be able to find him if he is here. Do you want me to try?"