Sweet Treat Beach

The dragon fellow's manner certainly was companionable. So companionable, in fact, that it only made this whole "dragon god" thing come off as all the more silly to Xander. Should gods exist, why would they behave like any other old rich kid whose world view was taught to him by people that can't say "no"? Nah, it made no sense to him. At the same time, were this a dream world, it would make more sense for there to be such nonsense as a walking, talking, man-sized baseball mitt, behaving as if there was nothing absurd about a bunch of sushi rolls flying in the sky like a flock of birds. Nope, this was silly, but it wasn't silly enough, which is why it was all the more perplexing.

"Means of attack, huh?" Xander replied. "But what about, like, roasting marshmallows? Or crazy awesome pyrotechnics at a metal show? Or to impress some fine ass?" What was it with wealthy people always making things about warfare? Yeah, the microwave started out as a weapon. But y'know what's better than a weapon? Heating food. Totally better.

Not that Xander really cared about his companion's response. This guy had no answers, either, despite being able to just conjure up a glass of water from nowhere. Supposedly. It certainly seemed like a glass, and it seemed to be filled with water, but nothing about it was... normal.

Whatever. The two of them had managed to arrive at the hotel entrance. Something about it looked... quaint. Old-fashioned. Almost like those hotels designed to look like they were from the late 1900's or early 2000's. It lacked some of the more modern amenities and architectural fashion he was used to. Ah well. With a shrug, Xander pulled the door open and gestured for his companion to enter.

"After you," he said with a slight bow.

@Mega_Lorandto

• Like 1

• Senior Staff
14 hours ago, Lollipop said:

Vanilla: She watches as what she believes is a mermaid start dating off towards something.  "Oh no...she's panicking!" Vanilla starts follow along the beach. "Hey! Wait! I'm here to help!" She knew that depending on the world she from the woman might be afraid of humans. Humans could tend to be assholes. Especially to things they didn't understand.  But she needed to make sure she was alright. 

She figured she had a way to gain her trust, but she just needed to woman to open up an actual dialogue with her first. She seemed like she was looking for something, but what? Vanilla was at a loss. So many people come to the island in different ways for different reasons, it would be hard to figure out what she was searching for. "Can we please just talk? That's all I want! So I can help you! God, you swim fast!"

@Aura

Aurora soon arrived close to the shore where she'd first washed up and started searching frantically. It seemed as though she'd put some distance between her and the human that was headed in her direction. Maybe she'd lost her? Just in case, she clenched her trident tightly in hand as she searched the shallow waters for any sign of movement.

It would take a small while for Vanilla to catch up to her due to her ability to swim faster than most humans could run, especially in her panicked state. However, it wasn't long before she heard the human's voice. Of course, having no exposure to the human tongue before, the sounds she made were like gibberish. Unable to find her dear friend, Aurora began to tear up, digging aimlessly through the sand, hoping he hadn't gotten stuck in the burning sand like her. He might be dried up by now...! When Vanilla finally caught up to the desperate girl, Aurora was too afraid to let her guard down. She knew she couldn't communicate with a human. They couldn't understand each other's tongues and they'd need an emotional bond in order to communicate telepathically. At the moment, she was like a scared little girl who had yet to learn how to speak. But, she did have something no ordinary girl would have...

Feeling threatened by the woman's presence, Aurora floated up as tall as she could and held her trident out at arm's length to ensure that Vanilla couldn't come closer to her. But, it was clear by her trembling arms, she wasn't very confident about actually being able to do so, and so long as Vanilla would remain empathetic to her fears, she might be coerced into lowering her guard.

Vanilla: She stops immediately once the weapon is pointed at her. It was not her intention to cause the girl any distress. Quite the opposite in fact. To that end, she slowly raised her hands in surrender to show she wasn't a threat. Then, she plopped down on the wet sand, sitting crossed legged, her hands still raised. She didn't seem to care about her suit pants getting wet or dirty from the tide coming and going.

"See? I'm just here to help. If you have questions, I can answer them. I'm at your disposal. " Vanilla had yet to hear the girl speak, so she hadn't thought that there might be a language barrier. The island got visitors from all manner of worlds and places within them. With this in mind, the islands magic was made so that no matter what language was spoken every could still understand each other.  There were so case where the islands magic didn't seem to work automatically and it had to be activated manually for particular individuals, but these cases were few and far between. 

@Aura

Edited by Lollipop
  • Love 1

• Senior Staff
18 hours ago, Lollipop said:

Vanilla: She stops immediately once the weapon is pointed at her. It was not her intention to cause the girl any distress. Quite the opposite in fact. To that end, she slowly raised her hands in surrender to show she wasn't a threat. Then, she plopped down on the wet sand, sitting crossed legged, her hands still raised. She didn't seem to care about her suit pants getting wet or dirty from the tide coming and going.

"See? I'm just here to help. If you have questions, I can answer them. I'm at your disposal. " Vanilla had yet to hear the girl speak, so she hadn't thought that there might be a language barrier. The island got visitors from all manner of worlds and places within them. With this in mind, the islands magic was made so that no matter what language was spoken every could still understand each other.  There were so case where the islands magic didn't seem to work automatically and it had to be activated manually for particular individuals, but these cases were few and far between. 

@Aura

Aurora kept her trident pointed at Vanilla for a little while longer, even as she raised her hands. It was a gesture even she could recognize as one of surrender, but the look in the woman's eyes appeared to be less the fear of having been surprised, and more a look of... motherly concern? Admittedly, it was a look that warmed her heart a little the longer she stared at the woman. She still couldn't understand a word Vanilla was saying to her, but there was something about her that was just... soothing to the young Nerei.

She was still too shy to speak, it wasn't like there was really any purpose anyway as far as she could tell. But somehow, Aurora was beginning to feel this woman was trustworthy. She didn't appear to have any weapons, and she seemed to be surrendering. Aurora didn't want to appear threatening herself if it was possible that perhaps this woman wasn't a monster... In all honesty, it was only men she'd ever heard of doing evil things to sealife. She'd never heard word of a fish-or-woman. And this was clearly a woman, at least, as far as she could tell.

Perhaps it was out of naivete, desperation, or futility, but Aurora slowly began to lower her weapon. However, she still didn't feel comfortable just... climbing back onto shore. If she climbed out of the water, or even just so that her waist was above it, she would transform and the idea was incredibly awkward to her. Having legs was... weird. She'd never used them before and she was also quite shy about her armor disappearing and leaving her completely nude... So, Aurora decided the best approach was to try and lure the woman into the water. She made eye contact with Vanilla and a shy blush spread across her nose before she gave a soft nod and drew away from the shore, gesturing with her hand for the kind lady to follow. She had no concept of the human desire to avoid wet clothes, but it was clear she wasn't too comfortable stepping into the water. Perhaps she might be a little afraid, too? She hoped that her more gentle movements would show Vanilla that she really did mean no harm.

If she could just get Vanilla close enough that she could reach her from waist-deep water, she could make physical contact and potentially form a telepathic link!

Vanilla: She watched as the girl started to drift farther out into the water, beckoning her to follow. Thoughts of all the stories and lore she has read and heard of Mermaids and sirens luring men to watery graves. She shrugs. "Welp if I die, at least I'll be with a cute girl." Even with saying that she trusted that island wouldn't bring someone there that would try to kill her.

She stands up and starts to walk out into the water, following the girl as far as she wanted. She still didn't seem to care about her clothes getting wet. Her only real concern right now was earning the girl's trust so she could help her. Atleast she wasn't pointing a weapon at her anymore. That was a good start.

She kept eye contact with her, noting the blush across her nose. Was she nervous? Maybe she's shy, or both. 

@Aura

• Love 1

Amon had left his room previously after changing into some khaki shorts and a white tank top. He didn't see the benefits of brooding over his thoughts so perhaps a walk outside was in order. As he moved along the path he noticed several things: one was a guy flirting it up and taking two chicks into a tent with him. Another was Vanilla going out fully dressed into the ocean... After... What the fuck was that? At first he was about to rush out there but upon further inspection it was the future of a person... And a fish?

At first Amons immediate reaction was to pull out a knife and go after it, but upon further inspection it seemed Vanilla was going out there carefully as if to lure it to shore. He looked around for anything in particular until see a shaking tent and hearing some moaning. Go you, dude! He walked up to it and saw a bag with a pair of binoculars sticking out. Amon took the item and said quietly, "You don't mind if I take this, would you? Nope? Alright, have fun!" 

The man made sure to stay out of sight if both Vanilla and whatever the hell that thing was. He knelt behind a beach chair and looked through the binoculars, adjusting them until he could see between the other staff member and... Another lady? Well hell she was mighty cute, but what in the world was she doing that far out alone, and why was Vanilla after her? He merely watched and was on the action if he was needed. At first Amon was getting calm and about to leave when he saw scales on the stranger, so he pulled out his knife and was ready for anything; he was teasing himself in case Vanilla needed help... Shit, she suplexed a 400lb. monster, but still, it was the thought that counts. 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff
11 hours ago, Lollipop said:

Vanilla: She watched as the girl started to drift farther out into the water, beckoning her to follow. Thoughts of all the stories and lore she has read and heard of Mermaids and sirens luring men to watery graves. She shrugs. "Welp if I die, at least I'll be with a cute girl." Even with saying that she trusted that island wouldn't bring someone there that would try to kill her.

She stands up and starts to walk out into the water, following the girl as far as she wanted. She still didn't seem to care about her clothes getting wet. Her only real concern right now was earning the girl's trust so she could help her. Atleast she wasn't pointing a weapon at her anymore. That was a good start.

She kept eye contact with her, noting the blush across her nose. Was she nervous? Maybe she's shy, or both. 

@Aura

Aurora was somewhat relieved as Vanilla started to follow her into the water. She was worried the woman might not want to tread further into her territory after her introduction, but it seemed that she was willing to put herself in danger to try and communicate with the Nerei. That level of commitment certainly helped Aurora feel much more comfortable lowering her guard. It was a huge risk for her to enter the water like this.

Slowly, Aurora began to swim up to Vanilla and reached her left hand out to touch her shoulder. After a few moments to calm her own nerves, and assuming Vanilla was able to relax with her gentle touch, a telepathic link would be formed between the two. This would not only allow the two to understand each other's words, but they could also read each other's thoughts, though they would be unable to pry beyond anything the other was willing to share.

"I'm... I'm lost, I'm scared, and I can't find my friend..." She kept her words short and to the point. If the telepathic link was successful, her words could be understood by listening for the thoughts behind them. Otherwise, she would only hear the language of the Nerei passing Aurora's lips.

• Like 1

Vanilla: She reacted calmly and patiently as Aurora reached out and touched her shoulder. After the girl began to relax she could start to sense something in her mind. Telepathy? That would explain the lack of talking. 

Then she heard the girl in her mind. She was scared and looking for someone. Vanilla wasn't used to telepathy but she was aware that it was possible. Thus why she wasn't too surprised. She tried to focus her thoughts.

"You have no need to be afraid. This place is safe and no one will hurt you here. This Sweet Treat Island a magical realm outside of your own. Your friend should be safe as well. They are most likely still in your world."

@Aura

• Like 1

• Senior Staff
11 hours ago, Lollipop said:

Vanilla: She reacted calmly and patiently as Aurora reached out and touched her shoulder. After the girl began to relax she could start to sense something in her mind. Telepathy? That would explain the lack of talking. 

Then she heard the girl in her mind. She was scared and looking for someone. Vanilla wasn't used to telepathy but she was aware that it was possible. Thus why she wasn't too surprised. She tried to focus her thoughts.

"You have no need to be afraid. This place is safe and no one will hurt you here. This Sweet Treat Island a magical realm outside of your own. Your friend should be safe as well. They are most likely still in your world."

@Aura

(OoC: Aurora was speaking audibly, the telepathic link is only to ensure that Vanilla can understand Aurora's language without having to learn it herself.)

Aurora listened closely to the woman's words. Even though she didn't know the language behind them, she could understand the meaning fo the words through the thoughts Vanilla was offering. So, this place... was safe. And she was extremely confident in that. It was a stark contrast to what her father would drill in her mind. The world outside of the city was dangerous, filled with monsters who would prey on her for all sorts of reasons... But then, this lady described this place as... a different world? Aurora still couldn't quite understand, though. How did she get here? And...

"If Viscie's all alone in my world... that's not good! He might get lost, or, or eaten! He's always with me! No, he has to be here somewhere!" With the link in place, it would soon become clear that her 'friend' wasn't another Nerei like herself, but rather a tiny octopus that had a tendency to ride along with her in her hair. If the octopus was indeed on the island, she could only guess that he would've made his way to the water while she was unconscious. "How does this place work?" She finally asked. "How did I get here? I was just exploring the ocean, last thing I remember, I don't even remember falling asleep or anything... I thought I was captured."

• Like 1

Moving in from behind the chair, Amon set the binoculars aside and started making his way toward the pair. Albeit his approach was slow instead of fast. If Vanilla was alright with the water lady Amon was... Alright with her somewhat, he didn't trust a stranger even though that was supposed to be his job... He guessed. He just didn't have good feelings about it regardless if they meant well or not. His shirt felt a little tighter than before and there was something bulbous he felt on his back. And then something wrapped around his neck and face. 

"What the FUCK?!?!" Amon shouted for the two girls to hear  as he was struggling around to get an octopus off his head. The moment he did it clung to his arm, and then his leg, and then his other arm. Finally he slung the basketball sized animal to the water where it would retreat. 

Edited by BladeRunner

(Thanks for clarifying about the telepathy. I misunderstood.) 

Vanilla: She looked at Aurora with a concerned expression as she sensed how distraught she was over the potential fate of her tiny friend.  Given how close she seemed to be to the tiny guy, Vanilla was now certain the magic of the island would have brought them here together.

As she was about to start answering Aurora's questions, her eyes widen at the sound of Amon's voice yelling from the shore. She turned to face the shore to make sure nothing was going on, positioning herself in away to make sure Aurora was safe if there was. She watched as he threw something into the ocean. "...You...you okay dude?" She looks over her shoulder at Aurora, to let her know that everything was fine. "That's Amon. He's a friend and helps keep the island safe."

@Aura @BladeRunner

• Like 2

• Senior Staff
On 12/14/2021 at 10:10 PM, BladeRunner said:

Moving in from behind the chair, Amon set the binoculars aside and started making his way toward the pair. Albeit his approach was slow instead of fast. If Vanilla was alright with the water lady Amon was... Alright with her somewhat, he didn't trust a stranger even though that was supposed to be his job... He guessed. He just didn't have good feelings about it regardless if they meant well or not. His shirt felt a little tighter than before and there was something bulbous he felt on his back. And then something wrapped around his neck and face. 

"What the FUCK?!?!" Amon shouted for the two girls to hear  as he was struggling around to get an octopus off his head. The moment he did it clung to his arm, and then his leg, and then his other arm. Finally he slung the basketball sized animal to the water where it would retreat. 

16 hours ago, Lollipop said:

(Thanks for clarifying about the telepathy. I misunderstood.) 

Vanilla: She looked at Aurora with a concerned expression as she sensed how distraught she was over the potential fate of her tiny friend.  Given how close she seemed to be to the tiny guy, Vanilla was now certain the magic of the island would have brought them here together.

As she was about to start answering Aurora's questions, her eyes widen at the sound of Amon's voice yelling from the shore. She turned to face the shore to make sure nothing was going on, positioning herself in away to make sure Aurora was safe if there was. She watched as he threw something into the ocean. "...You...you okay dude?" She looks over her shoulder at Aurora, to let her know that everything was fine. "That's Amon. He's a friend and helps keep the island safe."

@Aura @BladeRunner

As soon as she heard shouting from the beach, Aurora peeked around behind Vanilla to see another human with... an octopus on his head! It was far too large to be related to Viscie, but the presence of another octopus definitely gave her hope! She watched the man struggle with the octopus, unsure of what was going on. It seemed as though he was scared of the critter? She had a feeling she should go and help, but... admittedly, she was certain he wasn't in danger, the octopus was probably just playing with him. His reaction, on the other hand, she couldn't help but giggle over. She watched as the large octopus was thrown into the ocean nearby.

"Amon," Aurora repeated the name. So he keeps the island safe from intruders... so she could trust him with her safety? Aurora could only hope this wasn't some trap to lure her on land, but for now... "And what about him?" She spoke as she started swimming toward the location where the octopus had splashed against the water. She seemed to have no concept of treating animals as wild beasts rather than neighbors. She dived down underwater to meet with the octopus who seemed to be in a bit of a panic after being airborne for a good three or four seconds. She gently lifted the octopus up into her soft, arms and returned to the surface, the tentacles curling around her arms and clinging to her, causing her to giggle as the suckers tickled her sensitive skin. Soon, she was able to form a telepathic link with the creature as well. "Are you okay? What's your name? Have you seen my friend Viscie?" She asked the octopus a few questions in her native language, which only Vanilla would be able to understand. Nobody but her, however, could hear that the Octopus was actually speaking back to her. "I see, thank you so much!" She responded with a delighted smile across her face before hugging the Octopus which embraced her with its tentacles and began to crawl around her upper body as she turned to face Vanilla and Amon. "He says that Viscie was hunting for crabs in the waters, so he should be somewhere nearby in the shallow waters!"

• Love 1

"Yeah! Just-" Amon was wiping away wetness and the sudden pressure from his eyes when the suckers of the octopus cling to his face, accidentally grasping his eyeballs. He was blind for a solid minute before he could actually see again. 

"Yeah... Yeah I'm good. Probably wouldn't have freaked if it didn't blind me. I forget we're by an ocean. So, Vanilla, who's your friend?" Amon asked, then noticed the girl five underwater but chose to ignore it, "Do you need help?" 

Vanilla: "Oh, Amon, this is...oh...I didn't get her name yet." She laughs a bit then turns to Aurora. "Be we start searching for your friend I believe introductions are needed. I already introduced Amon. I am Vanilla. I lead the Defense Team here on the island. I'll do what ever I can to help." Vanilla could be a bit boisterous and assertive, but she had a good heart and loved to help people. Earnest and hard working, she believes it's her duty to the island to use her monstrous strength to help the people of that come to and live on the island. Aurora might be able to feels some of these qualities from her telepathic link with Vanilla. 

@Aura @BladeRunner

• Like 2

• Senior Staff
16 hours ago, Lollipop said:

Vanilla: "Oh, Amon, this is...oh...I didn't get her name yet." She laughs a bit then turns to Aurora. "Be we start searching for your friend I believe introductions are needed. I already introduced Amon. I am Vanilla. I lead the Defense Team here on the island. I'll do what ever I can to help." Vanilla could be a bit boisterous and assertive, but she had a good heart and loved to help people. Earnest and hard working, she believes it's her duty to the island to use her monstrous strength to help the people of that come to and live on the island. Aurora might be able to feels some of these qualities from her telepathic link with Vanilla. 

@Aura @BladeRunner

"Ah, I apologize," Aurora replied with a modest bow, the octopus still crawling around and tickling her neck and still interrupting her with the occasional giggle. "I- hehe, hold on..." She reached behind her and whispered some things to the fellow before diving underwater and returning to the surface, the octopus having disappeared under the water. "I'm sorry, in my confusion I must have forgotten my manners. My name is Aurora Abri, first daughter of King Crudis and princess of the Abrian Kingdom..." She didn't need to elaborate further. Thanks to the link, Vanilla would be able to understand Abri to be a kingdom in the depths of the sea in her homeworld, and that her father was a man of great size and a thunderous voice strong enough to part the sea itself. She was never really sure if that part about the voice was literal or metaphorical, but she certainly never wanted to make her father angry enough to find out. Just like that, it might be easy for anyone to understand why she would be distraught about being separated from her home, yet at the same time, why her desires would lead her to a place like this. There was always something... oppressive about always living under her father's watch. 

"I'm sorry for being so untrusting, I've just heard all sorts of terrible stories about humans and I'm forbidden from ever going to the surface... o-or at least... alone..." She started to blush shyly at that latter part, of course knowing about the fact that her first time reaching the surface was supposed to be with a chosen suitor for the purposes of... well...

• Like 1

Gibberish... That's all be heard was gibberish from the girl. Amon scratched the back of his neck as Vanilla listened to her and now he was trying to figure out what language the sea chick was speaking. It wouldn't be Hispanic, nor did it sound all Japanese or Frenchy, he gave up after a minute as he couldn't necessarily pinpoint the accents or anything. But with that Amon shoved his hands into his pockets as the two girls remained in the water, be watched and waited for the next move. 

Vanilla: She takes in everything that Aurora's mind gives her and smiles. "Well you don't have to worry. The people here are nice. Mostly. At the very least your safe, and me a d the rest of the staff will treat you with love and care." 

She then turns to Amon. She hadn't forgotten he probably can't understand her. If she was able, Vanilla would do what the others would do and focus the islands magic to attune Aurora to it, so she could communicate freely with everyone else. But because how her body now functions, Vanilla is physically incapable of interacting with magic on her. Or rather she's broken when it comes to magic. And she doubts Amon knows how to focus the islands magic, being he came from a reality that didn't have magic.

"Amon, this is Princess Aurora. She not used to humans, and is looking for her friend. A tiny Octopus named Viscie. The one you threw told her he's nearby in the shallows." She figured he would appreciate just getting the basics of the situation, and that he would be able to fill in most of the rest of the gaps easy enough himself. "Would you mind helping us find him, or are you still traumatized from your last octopus encounter?" She teased him a bit with a grin. His first day on the island he had helped her take down a pretty nasty beast in the jungle. She figured he was up to the task.

Regardless of his answer, she would gently take Aurora's hand and start moving towards the shallows so they could search.

@Aura @BladeRunner

• Haha 2

• Senior Staff
14 hours ago, Lollipop said:

Vanilla: She takes in everything that Aurora's mind gives her and smiles. "Well you don't have to worry. The people here are nice. Mostly. At the very least your safe, and me a d the rest of the staff will treat you with love and care." 

She then turns to Amon. She hadn't forgotten he probably can't understand her. If she was able, Vanilla would do what the others would do and focus the islands magic to attune Aurora to it, so she could communicate freely with everyone else. But because how her body now functions, Vanilla is physically incapable of interacting with magic on her. Or rather she's broken when it comes to magic. And she doubts Amon knows how to focus the islands magic, being he came from a reality that didn't have magic.

"Amon, this is Princess Aurora. She not used to humans, and is looking for her friend. A tiny Octopus named Viscie. The one you threw told her he's nearby in the shallows." She figured he would appreciate just getting the basics of the situation, and that he would be able to fill in most of the rest of the gaps easy enough himself. "Would you mind helping us find him, or are you still traumatized from your last octopus encounter?" She teased him a bit with a grin. His first day on the island he had helped her take down a pretty nasty beast in the jungle. She figured he was up to the task.

Regardless of his answer, she would gently take Aurora's hand and start moving towards the shallows so they could search.

@Aura @BladeRunner

Aurora had no problem allowing Vanilla to take her hand. She had shown herself to be trustworthy enough for her naive mind to accept. The more time she spent with this woman in this place... the more relaxed she became. But as she was drawn closer to the surface, she soon interjected. "Ah! Oh, I can't- I mean... er... How do I put this...? My armor disappears if I'm not in the water and I'm... n-not wearing anything underneath it..." Wearing any sort of clothes for the surface was pretty unnatural for Aurora. Her armor always covered her more intimate parts. But on the surface, she would take on her more human appearance and, more importantly, she would be completely naked. She may have been dressed rather provocatively but she still had a sense of shame in being... fully exposed before strangers. Those parts of hers were supposed to only be for... special eyes.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

"Princess... Talking octopus .. Got it. Any other weird stuff I should know about, or should I start looking for this tiny ass-" Amon was about to start talking smack until this Aurora lady refused to come to the shallows. Already he'd had his shoes off and stepped into the shallow to look for a small octopus. 

Amon questioned the hesitation from the girl and said, "Everything alright Vanilla?"

Vanilla: She looks over to Amon. "We're gonna have a bit of wardrobe problem if she gets out of the water." She looks back at Aurora and takes a moment to think. Then she smiles. "I got it!"

Vanilla begins to unbutton her dress shirt and undo her tie. "I don't have any spare clothes, and these ones are soaked, but they're all I got. Your already wet so just being able to cover up should be fine, right?" Vanilla begins to pull off her dress shirt, revealing underneath it a bright yellow bikini top. She and most of the staff usually wore swimsuits under their clothes out of convenience, since they all worked near a beach.

She offers the dress shirt to Aurora. With out and pants to tuck the shirt into, coupled with the fact that Vanilla is a bit on the tall side, the dress shirt should atleast be long enough to cover all that Aurora needed. "Heh, I'm only used to another girl wearing my shirts after...well nevermind that. You go ahead and put that on, okay?"

@Aura @BladeRunner

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Senior Staff
20 hours ago, Lollipop said:

Vanilla: She looks over to Amon. "We're gonna have a bit of wardrobe problem if she gets out of the water." She looks back at Aurora and takes a moment to think. Then she smiles. "I got it!"

Vanilla begins to unbutton her dress shirt and undo her tie. "I don't have any spare clothes, and these ones are soaked, but they're all I got. Your already wet so just being able to cover up should be fine, right?" Vanilla begins to pull off her dress shirt, revealing underneath it a bright yellow bikini top. She and most of the staff usually wore swimsuits under their clothes out of convenience, since they all worked near a beach.

She offers the dress shirt to Aurora. With out and pants to tuck the shirt into, coupled with the fact that Vanilla is a bit on the tall side, the dress shirt should atleast be long enough to cover all that Aurora needed. "Heh, I'm only used to another girl wearing my shirts after...well nevermind that. You go ahead and put that on, okay?"

@Aura @BladeRunner

Vanilla was caught by surprise as the woman decided to offer her the shirt off her own back. The wet shirt was certainly not a problem for her at all, though she had never considered that people from the surface might prefer their clothes to remain dry. Of course, putting it on at the moment wasn't exactly doable, her armor would make it a little challenging, so she needed to pull herself above the water in order to try it on.

More surprising to her, however, was Vanilla's looks underneath her shirt. She had never thought a human woman would look so... similar to her own people. She'd always figured humans to be more... beast-like. Rougher, tougher, harrier... more like monkeys or bears. It was quite possible, she supposed, that humanity has simply changed in the many years since whoever first encountered them. But whatever the case, Vanilla here was quite beautiful with more of her skin exposed. More so than even Vanilla was likely aware herself. In her innocence, she wasn't having any sort of perverted thoughts, mind you, moreso, it reminded her of her caretakers at home. That brought more comfort to her and gave her the willingness to trust these humans. If they weren't trustworthy, she supposed they would've attacked her already. But they were being so helpful and even giving her offerings! That said, there was still room for doubt. The telepathic link couldn't possibly be enough to give her total certainty. Vanilla could choose to withhold any information at all from her and she'd be none the wiser.

Aurora soon dove underwater before taking a deep breath and launching herself out of the sea and onto the hot sands of the beach. Her colorful tail shimmering in the sunlight as it could finally be seen in its full glory just before she collided with the ground. She covered her chest with her arms, blushing in humility as the golden rings that made up her armor slowly faded away in a flash of blue light. She quickly spun around while her tail began to dissolve into a similar blue shine and pulled Vanilla's waterlogged shirt on over her body. Since she was notably smaller than Vanilla, the shirt was indeed rather large for her. She had to roll the sleeves so they wouldn't cover her hands. Finally, she spun back around to face the two humans, her face still a bit red from the embarrassment. In the place of her tail was now two slender, pale legs around the same length. Her skin was much paler and her hair was an incredibly subtle shade of pink that could easily be mistaken for white. She could be mistaken for a completely different person, really. But, those soft blue eyes that stared back at Vanilla still remained. "U-um... thank you very much..."

• Love 2

Amon was watching for a moment until the woman dove underwater... And when she had launched he could see why the lady was stubborn about leaving the sea. A large fish tail made up half her body, and when she landed Amon likely about charge with a machete ready. He stopped in his first step when her fishlike tail dissolved into Human legs and the shirt was a good oversize for her when it slid on. He had no perversed thoughts either, but the man couldn't help but be cautious, and with the shirt wet there was a chance people could easily make out certain curves and other bits and pieces.

With hesitation, Amon pulled off his white shirt revealing a hairless body littered in scars and animals bites, including the one from his first monster kill. To say Amon wasn't chiseled was a lie, his athletic body he's kept up for so long was in prime condition, he had something many men had wanted but Amon was not grotesquely masculine. He was no try hard like that. He walked over to Aurora whilst putting away the machete, her face still blushed red, and handed over his white shirt saying, "You can put this on of you don't plan to get into the water," Amon states, clearly doing the act out of generosity instead of brownie points, "Keep it if you want, I got extra."

• Love 1

Vanilla: Her gaze stayed focused on Aurora beautiful blue eyes until Amon offered his shirt to her. She smiles. Vanilla couldn't help but check the two of them out a bit. They were both very attractive, and having worked on the island as long as she has, she had far less shame. But as much she would like goof off and flirt, finding Viscie for Aurora was far more important. 

"Your not used to being on the surface, right Aurora? Do you need help or can you manage?" She bent down to off Aurora assistance regardless of her answer.

@Aura @BladeRunner

• Senior Staff

Aurora grew significantly shyer the moment Amon removed his shirt, exposing his well-built physique. She'd yet to notice the... implications of a woman wearing a wet shirt. Having always had her enchanted armor on whenever she was out and about, any clothes being see-through would never be a problem. Of course, when that armor is no longer in the picture, no doubt a wet shirt would stick to her bare skin and her areolae would be clearly visible to anyone looking, but that was a fact she was completely oblivious to.

She slowly rose to her feet as Amon approached her, her legs were wobbly like a newborn deer at first, but she was soon able to find her balance before accepting the chiseled man's dry shirt. She was a bit confused as to why, but she supposed it may be some sort of custom among humans. So, she pulled the dry shirt over her wet one, watching Amon's reaction to make sure she wasn't doing anything odd herself. As Amon drew closer, she began to notice the various scars and marks across his body and began to feel concerned. This man must've experienced many battles... 

Her thoughts were interrupted by Vanilla's offer for assistance. "You're right, I've never... been in this form before... it's rather embarrassing... more importantly, where exactly... am I?" She looked over at the sea and saw the waves lapping at the sand. The sun was also a lot hotter than she'd ever imagined. Yet, it was actually quite pleasant now that she was more relaxed. Now that she'd gotten closer to these two humans, she was a bit more relaxed about not knowing where Viscie was at the moment.

• Like 1

Once the lady took the shirt Amon Gabe a curious glance at her. She didn't have scales which was a good thing, otherwise she could possibly freak the other residents if the island... Or the opposite could happen. Still there was that language he couldn't comprehend, nor did he bother trying to at this point, hopefully the staff didn't have to start taking lessons for some far off Spanish course. God he hated classes like that, not so much learning something new but because of all the fucking idiots who disrupted class. 

Upon listening to Aurora who still sounded like gibberish Amon watched action and expression, and based on what Aurora shown so far she seemed a lot more relaxed. The words were more a question if anything, however the gesture was aimed more toward Vanilla who Amon ogled from his peripheral. He couldn't help but glance at the new girl either as she was pretty... Pretty cute as well, though be stopped short from feeling like a pervert. Amon was a guy, and by heart he checked lady out when he got the chance, just he knew how to hide it, and no one has ever caught him... Except for Vanilla. 

"So uhh... Are we looking for an octopus or not?" Amon asked Vanilla.