Your biggest unfulfilled kink

Alexander Bodide

I don't normally post on these kinds of threads but I don't have WiFi so have nothing to do for a while... I have three things to mention and they're all relevant in roleplays and irl, so uh... Enjoy?

1. Getting choked until I'm unconscious

This is something I've been wanting to try for a while, but its been pretty obvious my past partners haven't known how to choke safely so I've never really felt comfortable trying... I think the losing consciousness is just as exciting as the regaining it bit, but it's quite dangerous so I'm not gonna hold my breath (haha). It's one of those things that's less scary in roleplay too which is nice

2. Cuckold stuff

I like the idea of seeing a partner with a more attractive girl, especially dominating her, or with them both degrading me, or maybe him being dominated by a guy - I'd like that a lot actually. I also think it'd be cute to see a partner feel inadequate while I'm getting dominated by another guy. Maybe even both at the same time?

3. Public place under a dress

Title. Someone else mentioned this though I think. I'm too scared again ;-;

That's enough embarrassing and exposing myself for a while. 🙂

Edited by NewHere
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Mine would have to be the combination of over stimulation with sensory deprivation. I'd love to have all of my sensitive spots (I have lots of them) teased and attacked while I'm blindfolded, gagged and tied up. Being edged and milked to no end manually or with toys, followed by lots of cuddles of course.

• Love 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/08/2021 at 08:45, Chaos Ainger said:

I have to admit when it comes to rp there are very few of  my biggest kinks that have not be fulfilled. Now when it comes to real life there  at least three  big kinks  of mine that have  gone unfulfilled. The first is finding some one to really dominate me. There have been a couple that have somewhat done this but not  really in a way that hit the spot. The next one is being the center of a circle jerk and  sucking and jacking off men letting them cum all over me. And finally anything and everything to do with water sports...... this last one is probably is the one i crave the most. Do not ask me why I just do. 

I am curious about women who have those kinds of "use me" fantasies, like being in a circle jerk, would this be with a partner & friends, with strangers, would you ever be willing to pay for a service like this, or potentially be filmed even if you could hide identity, or have you even tried to find a sex dungeon/club to become a member; like in your mind  how would it play out?

28 minutes ago, Gr00mersJOI said:

I am curious about women who have those kinds of "use me" fantasies, like being in a circle jerk, would this be with a partner & friends, with strangers, would you ever be willing to pay for a service like this, or potentially be filmed even if you could hide identity, or have you even tried to find a sex dungeon/club to become a member; like in your mind  how would it play out?

I would be fine with it being with a partner and friends, or even with strangers, as for the paying part.... if I had the money I probably would... I kind of love cum so yea as for the being filmed I am a bit ifff on that one. Not sure as I know that it could end up online and not sure I am ready for that right now.  As to finding something to become a member of. I am not sure if there is anything like that in my area.... I live in an area that if there is something like that it would be to far for me to drive right now or very hard to find. As to how it would play out that is  kind of a scrambled mess in my head how it would.  I think it would be fun being tricked into it where some  invites me to something and it turns out to be something different. 

Well I asked about being filmed because there are probably amateur content creators you could maybe contact to be a part of their content, and there are lots of ways to blurr your face and conceal your identity, just a thought! 

I see these kinds of comments all the time over various platforms, and it makes me want to provide these services or create a space we're people can live out extreme fantasies safely and consensually, like a private role play club, thats why I brought up the paying thing! lol as for the othet comment you made, sounds like you are also in CNC, or If you were "tricked" into it that would be basically NC 👀

Probably after reading my name nobody would ever be surprised, but still... my biggest IRL unfulfilled fantasy would be...

Having sex with a girl dressed as a maid, who would keep calling me master through the whole act... Oh my gosh, that would be the most perfect thing I could ever ask for, especially if she wouldn't mind taking the lead!

about RP... I would probably say pokémon themed ERP. it's not a huge, crazy fantasy of mine that makes me question the sense of human life on a daily basis, like the one above does, but I've always wanted to try it out, just out of curiosity. Perhaps I won't even like it, but who knows?

On 14/01/2022 at 14:51, Chaos Ainger said:

I would be fine with it being with a partner and friends, or even with strangers, as for the paying part.... if I had the money I probably would... I kind of love cum so yea as for the being filmed I am a bit ifff on that one. Not sure as I know that it could end up online and not sure I am ready for that right now.  As to finding something to become a member of. I am not sure if there is anything like that in my area.... I live in an area that if there is something like that it would be to far for me to drive right now or very hard to find. As to how it would play out that is  kind of a scrambled mess in my head how it would.  I think it would be fun being tricked into it where some  invites me to something and it turns out to be something different. 

Well I asked about being filmed because there are probably amateur content creators you could maybe contact to be a part of their content, and there are lots of ways to blurr your face and conceal your identity, just a thought! 

I see these kinds of comments all the time over various platforms, and it makes me want to provide these services or create a space we're people can live out extreme fantasies safely and consensually, like a private role play club, thats why I brought up the paying thing! lol as for the other comment you made, sounds like you are also in CNC, or If you were "tricked" into it that would be basically NC