GM Angel's Pathfinder Gameplay Thread

Small bronze plated man looked an map in his hands, nodding softly. "Yes yes, the tree should be over the next hill." 

Heisac, Scribe of the bronze company was making sure their mistress and the retinue was on right track. He quickly rode to meet the knights and inform his findings to the Silent watcher. 

Whole company was traveling on foot, except the knightly retinue, their princess, Anointed priest and scribe. 

Nephthys hated these wetlands, their cold and moist weather. Not only was the sea close by, it only made everything so much worse. Yet here she were, by the degree of her master. To seek the ancient secrets of the thief-Varisians and there were some local skirmish of some sort, and the money they were offering was needed. Food was not cheap here. 

When the scribe informed the Silent watcher, the caravan continued. Knights front, soldiers in two lines, and behind them, came the cart pulled by two ox's, with their supplies. As vanguard reached the top of the hill, Their signaled everyone to stop as there was something wierd happening hundreds of feets away, by the old oak tree. 

Nephthys rode forward, accompanied with the Devout knight, and as they saw the flying man and the gigantic creature made out of pure metal they started to make camp. This was not their fight, if it was to become one, yet the knights were prepared to smite them both down, if they started to come toward any of them. 

Nephthys watched the situation that was unfolding too far away to make anything out from it and spoke to his men. "Watcher, ride closer and inform those things, that they are in our camp site, and should move away from there. But... remember, that these wetlanders speak mongrel tongue they call common." Knight nodded deeply, and without second thought, he rode his warhorse toward the tree and the two wierd'lings to carry his mistress's message.

*Since Darius was flying above the hill he could easily see the company far away, they were too far to ascertain who and what they were but he immediately didn't like the look of this, there were to his mind only three possibilities it was the Lady Gold and her retinue, in which case there was no problem, second possibility its that they were more so called adventurers looking for gold or fame, since he intended to keep whatever magical power there was to gain here to himself, or and to his cynical mind this was the most likely option, the company represented trouble either an ambush, roaming bandits or the like, either way there was no need to worry, he was already flying the space was wide and open, and he had enough magical power to turn them to ash if the need arose*

*He looked down at the Golem awaiting it's answer*

*Darius look at the Iron Golem, he wondered why was it that everytime he asked a Golem this question, they never knew their maker. He wonderer if golem creation was some sort of conspiracy*

"I can't say I know who made me either"

*Regardless this was the most intelligent golem he had seen, if it's vocabulary was any indication and so he decided it was worthy of further study*

"I would love to study your construction, I would compensate you for your time. But unfortunately I do not think we have the time."

*He said pointing to the approaching knight, he came alone which put Darius mind at ease, though he kept one hand on the holy of his sword*

*When the foreign knight delivered his message he would simply reply*

"I was summoned here and here I shall remain for even if this land was yours Master's to claim, they do not apply to the skies above."

*He said with a smile of self satisfaction*

The Iron golem is now watching along the road with the incoming knight his fist where ready if there would be a fight "was really hoping for there not be a fight but just in case ill be ready for one" was saying to him self and the other that is flying over him 

Hard and heavy the nimble panda thrust his hips up to the round ass of the sexy human. Leaning back as he does and using a hand on the ground behind him to keep him up as he uses the angle to really put presser on the roof of her vaginal cavity. His other hand on her ass gives her buns a good squeeze before sliding his hand closer to the middle so his thumb presses on her puckered little hole. The tightness of her pussy molding to his cock sends wave after wave of pleasure cascading into his body. The way her womanhood keeps trying to pull him and hold him there while he is pulling out to grant it’s desire with the following penetration, like a sensual dance of sexual energy that pushes him to his threshold. “Here it comes.” He growls through gritted teeth as his cock twitches hard. One last push to her cervix was all it took as his thick and hot seed shot into her womb with one large discharge, with it comes a soft roar of satisfaction.. soft because he didn’t want to disturb everybody but it was still plenty loud in the pavilion. 

Edited by Kerzin Kalamond
  • Love 1

She cries out in pleasure as she cums as well, riding his Ursine cock and screaming her delight as he pleases her with supreme skill.

There is a crack of displaced air from outside the tent and you hear Malus curse.

"A group just teleported in!" He warns his fellows as he jumps out of the bath and prepares.

Kazumi smiled to herself as she slipped on her sleeves and transformed her entire outfit into an elegant, yet sturdy gown. It was dark blue with silver trim and delicate embroidery along the bodice. The front was cut deep, exposing far more cleavage than was considered polite, and the off-the-shoulder sleeves billowed around her upper arms. Her fine silver jewelry, a headpiece, necklace, earrings, and bracelets, was adorned with diamonds that caught the sunlight from any angle and split it into a thousand tiny slivers of rainbow light. Her long gown concealed her high-heeled, leather boots. She carried only a small pouch on her belt, and a satchel slung over one shoulder.

She stepped close to the large oak tree outside the backdoor of the small farmhouse where she spent last night. She was grateful to the farmer and his wife for having agreed to let her stay here. More grateful that they had no defense against her magic. She had charmed them so completely that they had nearly tried to convince her to marry their son. The lad had been quite strapping, and had lasted longer than most of the men she had enjoyed in Magnimar. Still, she had found more pleasure under his sisters enthusiastic tongue than with the boy. Persuasion was her strong suit, and she almost felt bad about leaving the poor girl questioning her sexuality. While the family dozed under the effect of her restful slumber spell, she prepared a fresh spell for this morning.

She was only a dozen miles or so north of Magnimar, but definitely within the range of her spell. She made the gestures and spoke the words, casting tree stride. She stepped into the trunk of the tree, and out of the trunk of a much older, larger tree. Standing nearby she sees a massive humanoid made of iron and another humanoid hovering nearby. A mounted knight seems to be facing them, though whether to fight or speak, she cannot tell. She smiles softly to herself as the two notice her and offers a graceful curtsy.

"Greetings, gentlemen," she says, looking from the flying man to the iron golem. She certainly doesn't appear threatening, and maintains a demure bearing, showing deference to the two men.

• Love 1

*Of all the things Darius thought could or would happen, this was certainly not one of them. Stunningly beautiful and sexy women do not grow our of treei after all. This world was certainly more interesting than the one he had come from*

*He was not certain as to the intentions of the foreign knight, but he did not seem to be threatening so he decided to land, doing so slowly and non threatening.

*He deliberately landed in front of the woman, as soon as he saw her he knew she was magical, he didn't need to use a spell to know, she was simply too beautiful for magic not to be involved. He took a formal an elaborate vow*

"Of all the planes I have seen and been to, you are the most beautiful woman I have laid eyes upon"

*And with that if he sensed she would permit it, he would kiss her hand and smile*

"Let me introduce myself I am Lord Blackwood. Nice to make your acquaintance my Lady?"

*With that he would step back toward the golem, if this wan was half as formidable as he suspected having the golen for a makeshift shield was a prudent escape strategy*

Edited by PsychoSexual
  • Like 1

Kazumi smiled demurely as the handsome man kissed the back of her hand. What a charming gesture, and words to match.

"Lord Blackwood," she said, a coy smile curling her lips. "My name is Kazumi, and I am certain that the pleasure is all mine." 

She curtsied, bowing her head slightly in deference to the man while also leaning forward enough to display her ample cleavage. She knew the effect it should have on him, possibly even on the distant knight. She had no idea how the golem would react.

"You are here in answer to the call of the Lady Gold," she said, her voice soft, her accent oddly melodic. It wasn't a question. "What an interesting assortment of respondents."

She remained the picture of quiet composure, and absolutely nothing about her advertised that she might be an adventurer as well. It was far more likely that she worked for this Lady Gold than that she would be here in search of monetary reward. She stood straight and still, her posture perfect, her hands clasped before her, that same inscrutable smile on her face.

• Love 1

"Lady Kazumi, I shall remember the name"

*Despite his best efforts, Darius eyes rested on her bosson, more than he would like to admit or for her to know, he had always been attracted to beautiful woman and magic, and Lady Kazumi represented both. He could tell she was either going to be a lot of fun or a lot of danger, possibly both*

*He decided to look back at Golem the only thing that interested him more than women was artificial life that he could someday create and control at his whim, and this Golem had the first he had ever seen that could talk and think and yet be immune to magic.*

"And what may I call you?"

*He wondered if the foreign was simply to bewildered by what was happening to react. Upon hearing the golem had no name, he wondered if he was freshly made or awoken, that would be interesting.*

"How about Adam?" The first of its kind in a weird and strange religion"

*Darius said as a way of excuse but in truth he liked the name because it was short for Adamantine, he gripper the hilt of his sword even tighter, it was comforting to know he had one thing that could hurt the Golum if push came to shove, but of course he wouldn't say that*

• Love 1

"It says this is their campsite"

*He said looking at the Golem, he distinctively remembered he had told the knight he had no intention of moving, maybe the guard didn't speak common? This is precisely why he had bothered to learn Tongues and so Darius casted the spell, it would last a little less than 2 hours, he replied to the man again this time in his native tongue, he had enough knowledge of Linguistic skill to understand he was speaking Osirian, not that he knew anything else about the people*

"As I explained before, I was summoned here and I have no intention to leave, if this was meant to be your campsite you should have arrived earlier."

*He wasn't stopping the retinue or even threatening them, but he was certainly not going to be driven away from here, once Darius set a task for himself he would see it done specially if someone told him to do the opposite*

Edited by PsychoSexual

Knight placed his left hand on one of his khopesh handles when Darius started spellcasting, but there was no sign of fear in him. 

As the magi started to speak Osirian, the gloomy knight smiled and replied in his native tongue.

"It was said, that you should move from the tree, so there will be room for Princess's camp. Nothing more. The mongrel trade tongue must have twisted the subtle meenings of the message. And I would suggest, when Princess arrives, to not to weave magic unannounced. It is considered ill manners and not all knightd are as... Adaptible as I am, in her guard." 

He then nod and turned his steed and signaled the caravan to move forward without arming themselves for confrontation. 

Slowly as it were, they came. Knightly retinue and Princess on great steeds of war, and company of footmen with their supply caravan.

*He nodded at the knight, and he understood that with his warning he had intended to do good. But Darius loved Magic, loved it in a way he would never love a another, he loved Magic as much as he loved himself, which is to say a great deal and more. To make matters worse Darius hated to be told no, and so in many ways he had been asked to do something very much against his nature. For the moment he decide he would use Overland Flight to fly atop of the  tree and try to balance upon the top it using his enhanced Acrobatic and Fly skills. Its not like he would fall even if he failed but it was good practice.*

*This is how Darius liked to see the world, looking down upon everyone else, specially since this vantage point would allowed him a to look upon Lady Kazumi's ample bosom*

Edited by PsychoSexual
Spelling, Grammer, Syntax

Gloomy knight turned his steed again, as he had done his signaling. He just sat on the saddle, watching the metal giant, beautiful woman and the flying-monkey-magi on the tree.

After an while, as the caravan was still hundreds of yards away, he spoke again. "What power in the world, would bring forth such an array of people, such as yourselves, if you dont mind me asking?" Knight was still speaking in Osirian, as it was way too complicated matter to discuss on trade tongue, which would only make everyone miss cues and subtle meanings. He knew the magi would understand him, and if needed, they could converse using him as an translator.

"And before you answer, I can tell you, that my mistress, Princess Nephthys, would like to know this, as she will asks me of it, as sure as the heaven is above me." There was hint of emotions on his words, but not much.

Kazumi listened to Lord Blackwood and the knight's exchange without understanding the words, but caught the gist of their interaction. The knight seemed more relaxed once Blackwood spoke in his native tongue, but it still seemed as if they were in disagreement over something. As the knight watched, Lord Blackwood flew up into the air above the tree. Kazumi glanced up at him and smiled. She herd the questining tone in the knights voice, but couldn't understand his words. She simply smiled at him and said in common, "Perhaps you speak common or we share another language with which we might converse."

She then proceeded to find a clean, dry spot near the tree suitable for a picnic lunch. 

Reaching into the satchel at her side, she produced a light blanket of high quality fabric woven in an intricate pattern. Flipping it out to its full size, she laid it upon the ground. She reached into her bag and produced a small, folding table which she setup low to the ground. Upon the table she placed a delicate teapot of fine china, followed by four china saucers, and four matching teacups. She produced a small, metal flagon and poured water into the teapot. Waving her hands over the pot, she spoke softly and steam began to emanate from the teapot. She reached into her satchel one more time and produced a handful of dried leaves which she dropped into the teapot.

Placing the lid on the pot, Kazumi made a welcoming gesture toward the other side of the blanket and looked to the kinght, the golem and Lord Blackwood.

"Please, join me for tea." She smiled in a friendly manner. "Or just sit, if you do not wish to partake."

She sits comfortably, back straight, her posture perfect, her face serene with only the slightest hint of amusement as she waits for the tea to steep.

• Love 1

"I cannot speak for others, but I am here out of curiosity. Knowledge is power after all"

*The Red Wizard said before he smiled and nodded at the breathtakingly beautiful woman, with unncessary use of skill Darius flew slowly from the top of the tree towards the closest seat available to Lady Kazumi*

*He didn't say anything just studying the bag it seemed clear to him, that Lady Kazumi lacked the muscles necessary to carry the weight of the items, or for her bag to physically accommodate their size, some type of magical bag he concluded. Waiting until the tea was ready, trying to be on his best manners if only because he found Lady Kazumi captivating enough to be worth the effort*

• Like 1

The expensive carriage, painted a rich blue and trimmed in silver came clattering down the road, pulled by a four horse team and driven by a Gold Golem designed to look like a pretty, well dressed woman.

The carriage pulls up before the adventurers and stops. A handsome man in the expensive livery of a high society butler opens the door from within and steps down. He cracks his wet looking jaw with an annoyed look on his face then turns to help a gorgeous lady in a white lace dress out of the carriage.

The woman, a great beauty with tanned skin and almond shaped eyes takes his hand and lets him let her down. While she is beautiful her most arresting features are her curly, literally gold colored hair and eyes the color of the same molten treasure.

"Fetch these adventures their bags of platinum!" The lady, whom is surely Lady Gold, tells the butler and he fetches a number of small bags, each containing five hundred platinum coins, and moves to distribute them among the adventures.

"This is just for showing up and listening to my offer." Lady Gold informs them, standing with her back straight and her chin up in a dignified pose as the butler gives out the treasure.

"If you choose to accept my offer far greater treasures still will be yours."

Edited by GM Angel